A concerned citizen

With the threat of a Civil War in the U.S, a Third World War in the mideast and the increasing option of accelerationism.

I'm quite curious if we in the West, Europe and the Middle East would be able to come to an agreement to lay aside our hatred against eachother.

To focus on the true enemy that threatens our very existence existence. A coalition of Christians, Muslims, Secularists, etc against The Jew.

Attached: 1552974702937.jpg (832x766, 145K)

*collective existence

Haven't slept in a tad while gents, my apologies.

Jews were not a threat and bad before the 19th century
whites were

now jews are doing good work to eliminate and genocide wh*toids peacefully with degeneracy and homosexuality and low fertility rate and diseases , making them fat and weak and stupid

whites are the "master race", why don't they face the jews alone? LMAO
they choosed the jews and israel as greatest ally, so let them enjoy their great choice

everything is working fine desu :) the first victims are well-known, so yeah no one should stop it

Seems like bait, but I'll bite.

Jews have always been subversive and dangerous, they've bewn a thorn in the side of the world for countless centuries.

But do you not believe your kin to also be in their crosshairs? I personally believe they won't stop at their plan for "Greater Israel".

I personally was never asked, when I tell of their crimes against humanity including their invasion and expansion into what remains of Palestine, that's a hate crime and "Anti-Semitic".

If you are trolling, thanks for the banter. If not, may your God forgive you.

You can be muslim all you want in your own countries. Stop trying to invade the west and you wont get killed

That's a grand idea, but what about the ones already within our borders?

The best idea I can come up with is stand together for physically remove every last Jew from our nations and then sending non-Westerners back.

Perhaps do the same thing in their countries if they so request.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1552182391655.gif (280x314, 418K)

man, i'm not baiting, i'm talking seriously
i'm just not dumb like others

i don't know which race you are, but for me why should we keep fighting the jews alone to stop them from doing their dirty work to their slaves including whites? Westeners choosed to love them and serve them and be their slaves, why should i die for a slave

we benefited from nothing for all those wars, it's actually the opposite, they are becoming stronger day after day
so what i wish is a peace between us and jews/israelis, and let them continue their work until they finish their slaves, and when that day come, the truce between us and them will be already finished

i agree with you that they are evil, but for me i hate more the slave of my enemy than my enemy, all i want to see in my life is Jews stabbing their "greatest allies" in the back and make them go extinct

too late

you should said that during the last 70 years when your countries didn't stop from invading ours, now enjoy your silence during all those years
thank God for justice

And that's why I seek a coalition between our sides.

I have no quarrel against you or your kin. Quite the opposite, I wish to see all people of this earth grow and prosper in their own traditions and homelands.

But to do that we must remove the agents that pit us all against each other.

Good sir, I have nigh a bullet for any Muslim. But many for The Jew.

I hope but doubt. We are too susceptible to kike false flags

>Jews were not a threat and bad before the 19th century
>whites were
Time to turn off the proxy Schlomo

Attached: 1552299825226.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Just remember sir, hope is always the last to die.

The peoplw of Islam are vastly awoken on the JQ, we just need ro keep awakening others.

This individual is open to discussion and hasn't told me to take my meds yet. So I'm hoping they aren't a yid.

Call me foolish if you will.

((( who ))) is behind all these posts?

Attached: 1552926197725.jpg (591x666, 217K)

bro I'm like 99% positive that that guy is a kike hiding behind a memeflag. Almost every single muzzie I've talked to (they have their own section of jewtube) has been very receptive to the idea of working together against the jew. They all know or are perfectly willing to accept that kikes did 9/11, so from there it's just a matter of reciting history for them to put it together and see that none of us wanted to destroy their countries in the name of zog. We're willing to forgive the mass terrorism and raping and invading us, they're willing to forgive the decimation of their countries, we go to war against kikes, then rebuild all of our ethnostates without kike central banks holding us down.
Only fucking faggot kike shills or absolute retards don't see the necessity of it

fuck off kike
If you're just some faggot shabbos goy, saying "I was just following orders" won't be tolerated once your hives are brought to light.

Just a young man from Canuckistan who's tired of seeing the wrong people killed and who's concerned about the family I hold dear.

There's no way to make you believe me, but you have my word. But The Jew is the last bloody "race" that I wish to see prosper.

I've had discussions with a few and I do believe what you speak to be true.

The issue comes into awakening all people to the true threat and spreading the message.

It's truely an uphill battle we have ahead of us, which is why we all need to band together in it.

>"I was just following orders" won't be tolerated once your hives are brought to light.
You fucking know it mutt, tell that to my great-grand father who was killed by allied bombings in Mortsel you shitfuck
Every mutt will hang when WW3 starts

Attached: 1547816250310.jpg (723x1024, 117K)

Why the fuck would kikes want muzzies and whites to work together to genocide kikes you absolute fucking retard

This is exactly the kind of behaviour and belief they want from us.

If you seek to kill your fellow brothers for the sins of their propoganda filled fathers, than you are no better than The Jew.

If this is truely the path you seek, than the only things you shall recieve are pity and a bullet.

The reason I have so little hope is that people like you and I seem to be rare in an already rarified group. Realizing that kikes are behind 9/11, and having the necessary framework to understand exactly what that means all the way to the necessity of a muzzy/shitskins of all types/whites alliance against the kikes, is rarer than it should be, but by all appearances we are few. It's frustrating as fuck to see all this shit and try to drum up support only to be met with endless hordes of shills. I've come to the conclusion that the internet is lost as a method of grassroots organization and that because the modern world is so reliant on it for everything, virtually any chance of revolution much less a /revolution/ is virtually nil.
My only hope is for a massive and damning leak or expose of the kike political pedo blackmail network to unite all peoples against their (((leaders))), after which we could sort the rest out ourselves organically. That or antarctic nazis coming to save us.

Jow Forums is a part of that awakening. It's what started me along the path a number of years ago. But the issue is that rather than focus the hatred and disgust into learning and teaching, many take those edgy memes and just want to gas or kill everyone.

Don't get me wrong, there are certain agents that should be expunged from this earth for the good of mankind. But edgy memes and unbridled hatred isn't the way to do it in my opinion.

I started that way. But I researched behind the facade of "Hate Speech" of that the media says, under the layers of Xenophobia and Alienation of the edgy memes and shooter-types.

What many people don't get to is the strength in one's heritage, celebration of their tradition and unification through common goals.

Mosely had a great speech on that actually. I had half a find to see if someone could hijack the airways and put it on blast in full.