If soy makes me grow manboobs how is that japanese women have small tiddies?

Attached: D0QBZ7eXgAAcJCF.jpg (561x889, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-black-africans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess you make a better woman than them.. Why don't you ingest some more plastic softeners and other endocrine disruptors and become a woman?

just cut your penis away and you are set

Onions doesnt make you grow manboobs, normal milk does. Onions has a chemical similar in structure to estrogen that doesnt do anything to you while dairy just has estrogen in it

what are you taling about I don't eat onions you faggots

Different kinds of plants have different defense mechanisms to protect themselves from herbivores?

lurk moar newfag

Probably has something to do with the fact they're not fat. Asians have weird genetics and if a woman gains weight she usually looks like a potato rather than having any "curves".

Thin doesn't mean not fat. Asians are still skinnyfat.

Japanese womens breasts have grown to be some of the largest in the world since the 1960s. I thinl the average cup size is D despite also being one of the skinniest people on earth. Small tittied japanese is an old meme.

Hahaha faggot bot says it does nothing to you lmao milk drinkers are gay and soi drinkers are flaming faggots

This. The women are getting thiccer and the men are getting more beta.

Attached: image.jpg (507x376, 54K)

If only it was possible to have thicc women and strong men but you gotta trade one to have the other

Attached: 1527646811549.png (1360x768, 225K)

This is why men used to conquer tribes filled with weak men and fuck their thicc women. Time to build passed this nationalism for all meme, and start accepting that submission of the weak and their women is all a man truly wants in life.

Explain this? This better not be an alex jones hoax.

It's almost like nature designed a system where strong nations have ugly women and weak nations have beautiful women. The more time passes in a weakened state the more the women get pretty and welcoming of conquerors.

Strong men have high testerone weak men have high estrogen thicc women always have high estrogen so it is naturally going to make their baby have higher estrogen than normal even if its male common sense

If this is true, niggers must be the strongest people on earth.

unz.com/pfrost/origins-of-black-africans/

Attached: blacked.jpg (590x719, 63K)

This system is going to become obsolete once artificial wombs make the female gender obsolete, and beta males can reproduce without women.

Attached: future of women.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Their tits would probably be smaller without onions.

>onions
*onions

latina here, I want to be conquered by a BWC

>sߋy
Christ moot is such a sߋybߋy.

I expected this reply to be some 12 year old looking basedboy savagely trying to argue that they have no tits like the OP stated.. I expected them to get all nasty with all these flase statistics saying that blacks dont commit crime and whites have destroyed the black civlization and that men give more birth than women and every other clown world ass backwards 180 degree non-sense...

Why?? Where do you people get this shit? Is there some kind of manual or book of life that youre reading that ive never heard of? Whats your logic.. why cant a strong guy fuck a fat chick??? Not sure where the fuck people get these absurd rules.. they never make sense.

Different water for males and females? Have one with estrogen filtered out and one without the filter.