Only 12 of the 50 dead have been identified

Only 12 of the 50 dead have been identified almost a week later. They literally have no idea who is in their country and they were all apparently illegals.

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/six-bodies-released-to-christchurch-families-after-delay-police-11358606

Attached: 20190316-christchurch-attack-afp.jpg (950x633, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552929066232.webm
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552928019851.webm
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552981080057.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a lot of poor niggers were blow in a christian church in nigeria nobody cares in mainstream media, why would care more about mudslims deads, are you fucking racist

Evil whitey didn't do it so it doesn't matter.

Checked.
I wondered why it was taking so long to reveal who had been killed. Now we know.

They were literally terrorists.

This guy tarrant stopped more terrorist attacks than he caused.

The rest are directly linked to terroris-errr "slightly radical" Islamic groups.

Can't get dunked on by autistic incels if you refuse to release the names.

Attached: 1552868439286m.jpg (819x1024, 228K)

They won't address it in Western media. This same story it phrases it was "authorities still speeding to identify the bodies" or some shit.

Guy in op's pic is kinda cute

>dead

> Mohamed Safi, 23, whose father Matiullah Safi died in Al Noor mosque, earlier voiced frustration with officials for not giving grieving families any indication of when the bodies would be released.
> "There's nothing they are offering," the Afghan refugee said outside the family support centre in Christchurch.
> "They are just saying they are doing their procedures, they are doing their process.

Them's fightin' words. In the Caliphate of Germany this sort of language is usually the prelude to a whole clan (never less than 50) showing up at the hospital or police station and "demand" justice for their mistreated cousin (you can never go wrong using that address) with batons, iron rods and machetes. Maybe we'll see aftershock happenings, yet.

for now yes, but the deep state is using this incident to import more terrorists to NZ in the near future

>but the deep state is using this incident to import more terrorists to NZ in the near future
The deepstate is going to carry out its agenda regardless of what anyone does.

The key is to wake up white people before it is successful.

They would be pissed off the bat as a perceived Christian attack though the shooter said references to Valhalla and other pagan shit, also Muslims being a works based religion requires burial in 24 hours and no autopsy, so all the dead are considered desecrated.

Hard to identify illegal aliens/refugees who faked their passports.

Maybe ID cards should be made mandatory in Western countries.

Well it was going to be hard to find 72 virgins for each of them. So sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Do you have to verify your age? It's going to be hard to identify a 30 year old who looks like this.

Attached: 30.jpg (965x529, 169K)

>totally legit white supremacist goy- I mean guys

38 men called mohammed were killed..

You fucking idiot! He shot them beyond recognition. They have to do DNA test to identify the bodies, and if the person doesnt have medical record, it's not easy to identify

How can you even enter NZ illegally it's an island in the middle of nowhere

oh ok

bullshit

leftism

>shooting takes place in NZ
>start memeing about brenton with Jow Forums
>find out today with a corporate email that he killed one of my co-workers

I have mixed feelings about this

Attached: 1525288247833.jpg (540x720, 50K)

It's almost like some organizations somewhere must be facilitating this mass migration... I wonder (((who))) it could be.

Nobody cares what goes on in africa. Taco nigger

well none of them pay taxes or have actual records.

Fuccccccccck

TFW "terrorist" literally obliterated a huge cell of jihadists.
> explosives and raped kids in their basements
> media nor cops do not report, because muh racism

Attached: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (600x763, 94K)

Just like the Grenfall tower fire. Social housing that contained maybe 3 white british families. I bet a whole bunch of fraudulant relatives come forward to claim compensation.

No he didn't.

Just like in Grenfell Tower fire in London. Those politicians should all be killed, left and right, they are absolute worse, totally incapable of running their jobs, they are just puppets for invading elites and their money games of cheap labor. It should be mandatory for every sane person in that country to pee and shit on graves of those, they don't exist anyway by any country's book of law, so why should anybody care? It's not like those moron politicians care about wars for oil victims, that doesn't gets media attention, because that gives them power over other lands.

Attached: Grenfell Tower fire scam.png (665x705, 487K)

Holy shit, this is worse than the 30 year old Africans that claim they are 16 for benefits. I know we see more coloreds on a daily basis in Muttland, but do Europeans really have any difficulty perceiving the age of darkies or is it a condition isolated entirely in social workers and NGO nation wreckers?

What's their to feel confused about? He just prevented you from dying at a workplace Christmas party. You owe this guy your life.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack

understandable text even though some words are unknown.

(((They))) know who they are they just don’t want you to know they were almost all males in their 20s.

Checked.

You can move up the ladder user mohamad akdead would have wanted it that way.

Fugg
Where do you work?

kek

What's up neighbor. I will definitely side with you in a war against Islam. Temporarily.

>He shot them beyond recognition.
Bullets don't do that.

>Can't get dunked on by autistic incels if you refuse to release the names.
Noice. Pic also noice: left the family bbq for 60 seconds to take a sexy pic behind the bushes. Fuckin hot.

fuck if anything he was using 556 sparingly. his shotgun hits were from a ways out or they would have splattered some shit. everyone is bitching about the lack of blood. even the chick in the gutter who got head-shotted will still have a face left.

>You owe this guy your life
Actually I never knew him. Same company, different branches.

kek

One of the big four

fuckin hell

So nz has a bunch of illegals they do not even know are in their country hanging out at a mosque known to create isis fighters?

Many Muslims in NZ are overstayers. It doesn't help that our immigration system is ran mostly by immigrants and whiteys/jews willing to do whatever to get their bonus or promotion. It's been a scam going on since at least the last 15 years yet they only mention it with Indian, Asian and European people, sometimes Polynesians but it's all to keep people happy, to feed us peanuts that our systems are working. Reality is they are allowing muslims to marry multiple women, overstay and bring over more and more family unlawfully.

This is the real reason they are slow to add names, they're not able to create that many fake identities so quickly. I still believe this to be a set up to take away our rights, but even elites get lazy, also the fact I will not be taken seriously and assassinated by the government if I gain any listeners . People who are too rowdy end up dead in NZ, I'm risking my life right now yet I don't have all the answers

>Only 12 of the 50 dead have been identified almost a week later.

they can't find more unkown buddies

be careful now

Stay safe

they will kill people to cover the fake story of christchurch "attack"

She (NZ PM) is a fucking Nazi . nothing except jail will stop her !!!

i.4cdn.org/pol/1552929066232.webm
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552928019851.webm
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552981080057.webm

Attached: 12312312313.jpg (1024x999, 97K)

You didn't watch the video did you? No one was "shot beyond recognition" nigger

Is that in finnish or another language?

How? He clearly left a bunch of people after a few shots to the body

Can't you just tell who was who based on which dress he was wearing?

when did the attack take place? i knew it was a Friday but was it during work hours?

Probably a lot of known ISIS terrorists

haha
checks out

Attached: condom history.jpg (600x814, 52K)

Stfu and make me a burrito.

Attached: pepepepepepepe.png (1021x460, 16K)

Well then, looks like Brenton is some what justified in the killings AND by calling them invaders.

What is a boat

they are always importing more anyways and always will the situation was fucked 30 years ago you dumb kraut cuck

What a waste of digits

You didn't even state some predictions
fuck you user

So he was a good guy after all.
Figures.

A little bit

If u never knew him why give a fuck. Sheez you people with emotions so available are annoying as fuck

Entry to study abroad or sightseeing
Overstay

Please calm down, Fatima.

hi mossad. i shit on your chest

>condition isolated entirely in social workers and NGO nation wreckers
They know what age bracket the belong in, they just don't care or even willingly forge the record

>He shot them beyond recognition
Yeah right, he blew off their ids, their fingerprints, they teeths and every birthmarks with his babay seeking bulits

Quite playing killing floor its messing with your head.

i guess he did what the authorities are to cucked to do
remove kebab takes on a whole new meaning when the regime doesnt remove illegal aliens that have invaded

>never knew him.
>different branches.
Why would you pretend you give a shit about a made-up cowoker for your imaginary job on a beetle silk drinking forum?

Why do you give a shit about the hr analyst who died on the opposite side of the world? Unmix your feelings faggot

It's hard to identify crisis actors

Oh yeah. It must be a CIA conspiracy right? Hey Q where you at bro? Hack the mainframe and check for c:\system32\apps\goodfellas\lolita2

He shot no one you can't confirm imaginary people

Nice psyop mossad keep up with the Jewish smears Tommy mossadison

Sloppy job mossad btw 72 virgins demons is a talmudic quote Mohammed stole it from a child fucking rabbi

>why would care more about mudslims deads
Because a white guy killed them

anybody have the video?

Nice shill post very well done you literally failed on the autopsy shit

>find out today with a corporate email that he killed one of my co-workers
>isis terrorist

reported to the fbi

Fuck off back to swedistan you fucking loser

what is a coastal radar
fucking retard

You enter legally and overstay your visa. Most illegal immigration is done this way.

We watched the video numbnuts

I told you it was suspicious that a 'church' was shot up in New Zealand and only a single New Zealander "heh heh" was actually killed.

Why is the government identifying them without input from the family members? Is this some law they are following

So getting rid of legal visas is the answer. Huh. Looks like Trump was onto something.

>They literally have no idea who is in their country and they were all apparently illegals.
But there's no doubt they're all honest, hard working and innocent!

don't Muslims have to bury the body the day after death or some shit?

Based lad sent them to slime hell for being out past their best by date.

Yep in Canada most illegals overstayed their tourist or student visas and the government doesn't give a shit. They never get deported.

Niggers, Goatfuckers, kikes and faggots needs to be executed. No exceptions.

Freaking lol

Attached: 698F2BA7-89A9-4EAE-859A-94FE6402CA7C.png (534x404, 347K)

I prefer to bury them the day before they die. It's my custom.

Attached: 1552743637996.png (761x889, 835K)

How do they know what he said? I didn't hear that shit in the video.

>See guy decked to the balls with guns and gear
>Call him brother
Slimes never fail to make me laugh

I looked it up and they say normally 24 hours unless they died in battle. are they trying to claim this isn't a battle?