JK Rowling keeps rewriting her Harry Potter series

JK Rowling keeps rewriting her Harry Potter series

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/678888094339366914?lang=en
>Hermione is no longer white. She is shitskinned

mirror.co.uk/film/jk-rowling-confirms-dumbledore-grindelwald-14141489
>Dumbledore had intense gay sexual relationship with a basicly the Harry Potter equivalent of Hitler

>Half of Hogwarts is either minority or LGBT degenerate scum
>strong and independend wemen

There were never a word of this in either the books or the films.
How do you become this fucked up?

Attached: jkRaol.png (1550x680, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vq4DGqx5nqI
youtube.com/watch?v=t95aLo7R1NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Noqlw that's what I call real-life shitposting

Wtf is wrong with this woman

Desperate to remain relevant.
She tried to write a few more novels after HP and they flopped because HP fans grew up and realised how terrible her writing is.

This is a leftist that's gone off the deep end. Feel pity for this miserable creature. She (it) has lost all sense of reality and will soon perish.

Attached: unknown[1].png (660x158, 20K)

And what are you gonna do about it? Nothing.

ai
Hogwarts closed due to aids

Personally i will never pay for something that JK Rowling makes or publishes ever again in my life.
What you gon do, ruski

Attached: Dobby.jpg (980x552, 120K)

It's hard to stay relevant, when all your books after second were written by team of ghostwriters.

>ever again
lol

Maybe you should stop fanboying degenerate shit from degenerate liberals. You should just like stuff from conservative right wingers. Why do you like shit from this crazy cunt?

I mean. She didnt rewrite it.

I reread the chapter "Kings Cross" today, it's very obvious how fascinated Dumbledore was with Grindelwald.
And in 2007 after the book, she confirmed he was in love with Grindelwald

And also Hermione isn't shit skin, she just said that she was okay with her being portrayed like that because the skin colour really doesnt matter to her character.

Was pretty based before all the niggers and fags

>like everything else

Attached: Voldemort.jpg (1080x738, 52K)

Attached: WetPiss.png (624x134, 16K)

Never know when an Aussie is serious or not

>reading harry potter in the first place

Attached: 2ac02b4aae6d7a3b0ef26cccfb08bb6d5944831c61ece28aa88dafbebd15.jpg (255x241, 15K)

Attached: NotSureIfBaitin.png (498x520, 322K)

As much as I dislike Jo for her political views, when it comes to Harry Potter knowledge, I know my shit.

Jo envisioned Dumbledore as Gay ever since Philosophers Stone, making his duel with Grindelwald in 1945 so much important than led on.

It's not like she's pandering to the LGBT community. There's literally 2 known gay characters out of like 2000.
Big deal.

Nah.. its half of Hogwarts.
As a fellow Potthead i hoped you would understand

Attached: hermoin.jpg (605x312, 51K)

>not having a childhood

Speaking of Centaurs though. Did you know the centaurs gang raped Umbridge?
Thats literally what they did in mythology, and the chapter in the Hospital wing, shows how traumatised she is by the sound of horse hooves as further evidence of her post rape ptsd.

Its not even a meme, it's canon

>being a retard since childhood

>HP is his childhood
Sad

my mother bought me the first book it was so terrible i finished it in like 3 days just to get done with that fucking illogical retarded book. i was like 10 or so and it was one of the worst book i have read at that time idk how the fuck it became so big with all the logical errors and shitty love stories left and right

Attached: 1391709218871.gif (300x126, 497K)

It's weird how children book writers always are the bikkest closet fetishists

My theory is that the first book was the only canon book and everything else is just increasingly stupid fan fiction written by Rowling.

That only adds to my theory - what you describe there is what you'd read in a bad slashfic, not a fantasy book for kids.

She should admit that she used ghostwriters.
Thé writing style of the books is all over the place.

>not reading Silmarillion and The Hobbit during your childhood

At least we still have /ourguy/

Attached: slide-3.jpg (945x511, 121K)

Beloved children's author, everyone!

The Malfangs was based AF until the last book.
Only good characters imo

Attached: CockAndBalls.png (651x149, 19K)

Well it isn't stated in the novel.
Umbridge is just taken away by the Centaurs when she insults them and trys to attack them.
And when she is "rescued" she is traumatised by the experience.

However, in traditional mythology centaurs did used to gang rape women.
So I think it can be inferred.

The same way it can be inferred the Dumbledores brother Albeforth has a weird fetish for goats.
It may just be a running joke in the series, but it's still humourous and no children would get the joke.

Plus the latter books are no longer meant for children, otherwise they wouldnt have swearing in them, or the mass murder of so many people.
Theyre young adult novels.
Only the first three novels are childrens books.

Shit like this is why I increasingly believe that she didn't write the original books. Or that she did indeed write them but her editing team conceived all of the interesting stuff because they're really not greatly written.

Attached: 1551592321039.jpg (3823x2773, 1.02M)

Bro I'm pretty sure most of these are shopped. It's safe to say she's an insane retconning bitch with the prose of a 5-year old, but these and the pic in the OP are obviously shopped.

The NPC meme is real. 80-90% of people are simple hedonists. They live only for food/drink/sleep/sex/entertainment, so they'll pick cultural expressions that fit with that. This has always been the case. For ever brilliant piece by Mozart, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, et cetera, there were a million dirty tavern songs. For every royal palace there were a million hovels. For every literary classic there were a million shitty romance stories printed on cheap paper. Fifty to seventy percent of 18th-century brides were pregnant on their wedding day.

But there used to be an elite culture that was respected and obeyed to an extent even by the NPCs, by the normies. That's the culture of the classics, of the art, architecture and music that elevates the mind and is respected even by the NPCs (it's been shown that in classical/neoclassical buildings, people misbehave much less than in modern/brutalist buildings). Sadly, in the 20th century this elite culture evaporated, leaving us with only the kind of mass culture that Harry Potter fits into alongside Fortnite, Post Malone and Netflix.

Please tell me one love story in the Philosophers stone.
There's not a single one mentioned in the novel
And name a single logical flaw please, the only possible one is the snake at the zoo "Winking" because they don't have eyelids.

Maybe, because youre a scat loving german. You just dont like anything that isn't shit.

>Jo envisioned Dumbledore as Gay ever since Philosophers Stone
You got a quote pre-dating the one made after she was done with all the books?

That’s because people understood that “elite culture” was ultimately part of THEIR heritage. They knew that Homer was a key to the western civilization they have been gifted and tasked with upholding, and Latin was used to establish continuity to their own day. They knew that the great geniuses their society produced were an outgrowth or the high quality of that society.

Nowadays, none of that matters, we have no heritage outside of slavery and the Holocaust, art has no meaning or inherent value, every writer born before -30 years ago is racist and should be eliminated, western civilization is evil, and the only thing that matters is a feminized conception of happiness as eternal bliss doing what you feel like.

It’s a real problem.

>we have no heritage outside of slavery and the Holocaust,
Because you are ruled by jews. Slavery is their history (jews were main slave traders and owners), holocaust is their tragedy. Your own great history is being erased since 1933 or something.

You mentioned Jews...
Do you know if JK Rowling ever took up the Jew-problem in the Harry Potter series?
I cant remember there being any.

Attached: Hagrid.png (618x330, 84K)

Lol Belgium faggot. Harry Potter was never good, I bet you still read these kid books in your adult years.

No, but why these allusions to Grindelwald so early in the series?
And then by the time you reach Deathly Hallows, its very obvious he was in love with Grindelwald.
Its not out right stated, but why the mention of their "Insane two months" together and how he was "fascinated so much" by him and why did Dumbledore never Romantically love again? Because he knew loving in that sense, blinded him completely. Made him foolish.

It wasnt pandering, it serves great contextual informatio

>not just playing lotr outside with your friends

The Simpsons seemed to imply those books were written by committee and Harry Potter himself is a complete rip off of a DC character.

Movies were pretty clear on JQ.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>tries to be woke
>completely destroys your own legacy

now all we need is a confirmation that she indeed used ghostwriters.

Attached: 1548408930467.jpg (540x720, 45K)

>brother has goat fetish

dumbledore confirmed as muslim

This

Attached: F7AC1537-BC58-4F7C-B2A3-E8C956CFD004.jpg (744x350, 35K)

That’s why we have to reject (((pop culture))) and rediscover our heritage, our history, and our pride in it. It’s never going to happen in public schools which are beyond hope at this point, but nowadays it’s so easy to find material that it’s not totally hopeless. Millennials are long gone.

She actually SPECIFIED that Hermione was white in the third book.
Even though she say she never did.

>Hermione's white face was sticking out from behind a tree

Attached: HermioneWhiteProof.jpg (599x337, 35K)

Oh fuck! of course its the damn Goblins. How did i miss that shit

Attached: DegeneratedDobby.png (627x117, 17K)

I could buy it in the seventh book, maybe, but before that Grindelwald was just a footnote as a nod to the magical world's involvement in ww2. Barely ever mentioned, especially not by Dumbledore, with not even a hint they knew each other outside of a duel at all before book 7.

Though, honestly, I could buy that Rowling just sucks at the setup, she barely ever used Ginny after book 2 until she got to 6 and realised she already wrote that epilogue with her married to Harry and just slammed them together.

DELETE THIS

She reminds me of Chris chan rewriting her previous work to make it fit her political narrative nowadays

>make books
>become billionaire

>make book to pander to fags and nigs
>fags and nigs don't read

She needs to seek help, like most her fans

She was writing a fairytale for children, which is essentially a basis of culture's mythology, because it affects people's morale in the period of their lives when they are most susceptible to imprinting.

I very much doubt (((they))) don't know that and would allow her to be published and become so popular if she wasn't pretty kosher to begin with.

Kid spends hie allowance money on a shitty book that everyone say it's a must read. kid enjoys it and whenever he goes through a hard time he thinks at the great adventures of HP and how much courage and determination he had to make it. Kid grows up...it turns out HP was a dick sucker and a cum on face lover and he's anus was practically destroyed and he had all the HPV's in the world because he was so obsessed with dick and cum, he could not let a day pass without those things. Kid want's his money back. Maybe kid should sue due to the mental damage, the new revelations about HP caused him.

She's just attempting to stay relevant by cashing in on some current trends. Celebrities do this all the time.

i can't even tell what's real in this thread
fucking clown world

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks.

>inb4 "WHITE FACE JUST MEANS SCARED YOU BIGOT!"

Dirty Potter and the Fabulous Gay Farty Pee and Poo Party is canon now

youtube.com/watch?v=vq4DGqx5nqI

Sexual deprivation
Nobody wants to touch that hag. When this happens, feminists and anti whites are created.

Harry Potter series are some of the least political books ever created, literally just going to some magical castle every book that barely references anything from the modern world. Every single established relationship is heterosexual, too. The three main kids all find partners of the opposite sex. The most progressive thing maybe is that Harry falls for a chink in one of the movie adaptations which is already pretty tame, but he ends up marrying someone completely white and having a kid with her.
What JK Rowling has done post-Harry Potter is basically fanfic tier, of her own creations.

>Harry has a hairy dick
These parody tweets, are any of them funny?

Attached: C74F35D9-C787-4C18-A139-6ACD64425142.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

>ever again
You spent money to her garbage to begin with, you are the problem sòÿboy

> fans grew up
Doubt.

There is just not enough hype olvecause no "harry potter book number X" in their names, so nobody cares.

What's wrong with her? Is she autistic or what? Her twitter is pure schizo posting

Attached: jews2.png (1440x2509, 653K)

My based aryan slyherin scarf is pretty damn comfy at winter time tho..

Attached: crusty.jpg (621x783, 49K)

are you retarded no one is trying to claim these are real

>Ron shuffled his feet uncomfortably as he stared at them, hands tangled in a worried knot
>"What the fuck you doin' Weasley?! You better not be looking away from them!",yelled Malfoy as he stroked his rock hard member as it protruded proudly from his wizarding robes.
>Ron glanced up sheepishly to see Harry vigorously pounding Hermione from behind on the Gryffindor commons table.
>Harry looked over his shoulder at his friend with a slight grin on his face.
>"C'mon Ron", Harry grunted in between his rapid thrusts, "no need to be coy. Take it all in."
>As he plowed deeper and deeper into Hermione's beet red pussy he looked over at Dumbledore, himself deeply entranced in the act taking place before him.
>"I much prefer this Chamber of Secrets to the other, professor!" Harry exclaimed.
>"FOCUS BOY!" Hissed Professor Snape, rubbing the tip of his precum glazed penis with his thumb.
>"You're just like your father. He could never take a proper inter-house fuck train seriously either."
>The look on Dumbledore's face lightened somewhat as Harry's thrusts became quicker.
>"You getting your vinegars, young mister Potter?" Dumbledore asked in his usual, calm tone
>Harry didn't have time to respond before he began to ejaculate wildly deep inside of Hermione's slick cunt.
>Falling over her back, he licked the sweat from her skin and gazed up at the clock.
>"Twenty-one minutes... looks like a new house record." Harry muttered out in gasping breaths.
>Snape's dick began to go limp.
>Dumbledore, slapping Harry on the back, exclaimed, "50 points for Gryffindor."
>Ronald looked back down at his feet, tears welling in his eyes.
>Malfoy looked over at Dumbledore and yelled, "He cheated! There must have been a spell or some such!"
>Tucking his willy back into his robe he stormed passed Snape and over to the common room door.
>"My father will hear of this!", Malfoy whispered as he stormed out of the room.

Attached: 0430BD33-8496-4042-9AFF-3A99B8067373.png (1305x667, 399K)

Her """writing""" is shit and retarded anyways, meant for lowlifes and retards
stick to Tolkien and Lewis.

youtube.com/watch?v=t95aLo7R1NM

I like "it just means scared" sperging in twitter thread in op.
Anyone knows if that even a thing for black people to get pale when scared/notice and mention such change?

Leftism

British

>rewriting her Harry Potter series
>Her

Can't rewrite what she didn't create

my fucking sides

Attached: 1552062344811.png (531x720, 467K)

You answered your own question with the final word.

> The most progressive thing maybe is that Harry falls for a chink in one of the movie adaptations
In a book too.
> some of the least political books ever created
Whole conflict is about fighting "muh magical nazis".

chamber of secrets was the first book of harry potter i got. it just came out when i was in year 6, so i got it on world book day. it was quite a good book. the ghostwriters explains why the books tripled in size onwards

> Harry Potter series are some of the least political books ever created
Oh sweet child of mine
How naive you are

> pic related

Attached: potter.png (704x1031, 86K)

Do you actually think leftists like her?

The only people that like her are probably middle age radlib white women lol

Attached: BoxersAndBriefs.jpg (503x1109, 95K)

(((they))) wrote this shit from the start. She's writing fan finction. Bad fan fiction at that.

She needs to be stopped lads this is just too much, she's ruining my childhood

No shit

Attached: dysf.jpg (645x729, 57K)

plagiarism by a ghost writer created the 7 harry potter books, then she went solo and flopped. use your brain greatest ally women never wrote anything or created anything of worth ever

there are much better books than this larping faggotry

This made me laugh for about 5 minutes straight.

source for this and all other shots of tweets in this thread NOW !! Or I'm calling FAKE AND GAY !!!

Pop culture in of itsef isnt the problem, the problem is a both a lack of high culture and people producing new high culture.

Every student and teacher in that school is armed and when the gov doesn't want them to learn to defend themselves harry starts his own fucking gun club in secret.

CIA role in writing young-teen fiction is pretty much confirmed.
>THE ONLY PERSON I COULD TRUST WAS JOHN D. SPOOK SECRET AGEN...WIZARD OF HIGH COUNCIL.

Art needs to be seperated and protected from the artist, same as kids have to be protected from abusive parents.

Prove me wrong.

She accidentally wrote a popular book series. Those books are poorly written, her success was pure luck. Now, she doesn’t know how to handle it.

>Only the first three novels are childrens books.
So we have a Hannah Montana - Miley Cyrus thing