Sexist?

Explain Yourselves!

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/03/18/technology/replacement-theory.amp.html

Attached: 5555A24E-9443-46CC-9441-AFF506763A63.jpg (750x901, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JxmnD6S8Z7w
bbc.com/news/science-environment-47540792
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com
youtu.be/5Luu1Beb8ng?t=0h11m53s
un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VI4_DsjyElg
archive.is/HLxgw
archive.fo/53tAP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't even accuse it of being a conspiracy because they know it's true and like it.

Its sexist because, "Sex and the city" watching feminist Jew indoctrinated whores wont get the Arab god sex they saw in the movie if we stop immigration.

Attached: 1517962498559.jpg (236x236, 17K)

how can objectivity be sexist?
oh wait...

They can just move out. That's the solution for all anti-whites. They should be forced to leave, if they won't go voluntarily.

Ask the maori

That sounded oddly pathological

Because women are seen as little more than birthing machines. in b4 "but they are". in b4 "that's not true".

We have unprecedented levels of men checking out of society, which for a while was a fun punching bag, something to hold over their heads and mock.
But now these young men with nothing to lose have found a purpose, and it suddenly got serious.

What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

Sums it up in the article.
>We can't restore our civilization with somebody else's babies.

Thanks NYTimes for the heads up.

The Jew York Times

Attached: 1495609560044.png (1169x580, 999K)

Sexist?

Pick your crusadefu. Mine is Isabel the Catholic of Castile.

>We will besiege their city...
youtu.be/JxmnD6S8Z7w

Attached: 83C2B4D1-A200-45F6-9BD3-74FE5E238ADD.jpg (650x997, 86K)

You're saying inb4 because you don't actually have a response to either of those, faggot. Not an argument.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-47540792

A mass migration of males transformed the genetic make-up of people in Spain during the Bronze Age, a study reveals. DNA evidence shows the migrants streamed over the Pyrenees, replacing existing male lineages across the region within a space of 400 years.

>replacing existing male lineages across the region within a space of 400 years.

Someone photoshop this into the nyt article

>UN literally has population replacement articles suggesting the first world, including japan, must have their populations replaced with the third world to be able to continue being profitable (for who?)
>OH THIS IS A WHITE RACIST BIGOTED SEXIST CONSPIRACY THEORY HUURRRR
this has been known for years but now they are pushing to make it nothing but a "conspiracy theory"

FUCK THEM. FUCK THOSE THAT WOULD SEEK TO DENY ME THE ABILITY TO SPEAK BECAUSE SOME NUT WENT CRAZY ON A DIFFERENT WEBSITE. THIS IS INSPIRING ME TO GET INTO POLITICS TO FUCK OVER EVERYONE I CAN AS HARD AS I CAN.

There's a goddamn UN paper written on the subject and why it's needed.
>un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
We're dealing with the most dishonest, spiteful, subversive people. No wonder they've been kicked out of so many countries.

Attached: 073849.png (1440x2229, 401K)

nothing said in that article denies or explains why replacement is an invalid/valid issue

Fucking hell man..

Attached: 1537845583837.jpg (500x626, 63K)

That they would disappear and die quietly.
White men are supposed to be broken and compliant after 3 generations of demoralisation. It was supposed to be easy to destroy their world. Even the slightest resistance is too much.

>sexist
Apparently they never looked into the 14 part.

And now we are the comfiest country in the world
Funny how that works

Reconquista is back on the menu pachecos

They have just banned the majority of aus and NZ shitposters from being able to vent as well
Its like they want people to just bottle everything up until another tragedy happens

I cant tell you they will be getting FUCKED over this politically

I am so tired of the Jews, every single day I grow to hate them and their lies a little bit more. They are scourge on humanity. As they eradicate you, they call you a liar for pointing out their agenda. This like a Jewish bolshevik comissar murdering Christians and then the victims screaming "YOU MURDERER!" and the comissar writing: "Bolshevik murder! A racist, sexist doctringe, spread in far-right Russian circles"

Attached: They Run The World.jpg (950x471, 65K)

Some labor politician here today (left wing) made a comment saying Asians are buying all the houses and making it hard for Aussies to into the housing market. 100% true. The media and people went crazy at him and he apologized. You can't even speak the truth these days.

I love watching the jew squirm

Attached: 1538764810589.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>people literally holding signs saying we will replace you
>people literally holding signs saying your children will be brown
>just a theory, a guess

Attached: vodka.jpg (600x389, 25K)

Attached: 1C616F9D-176A-4668-8DE2-D81E6707F647.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com
But why?

You know the funny thing is they have no actual argument about it and their article furthers it. The whole article is just bitching about the problematic social connotations not the real issue even referred to in the article.

Bump

Attached: 60224.jpg (1326x856, 118K)

It's insulting that anyone would believe we take his clown manifesto seriously. He was a fucking larper.

Because its nothing but propaganda and they have shut down the ability for people to respond to it by "banning" dissenter along with chans

This is unironically true. White Nationalists are retarded. This onions goy destroys you fags in 3 minutes

youtu.be/5Luu1Beb8ng?t=0h11m53s

Attached: pol.png (963x970, 797K)

Indeed it is true:
un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html

Attached: 1526632298706.jpg (1960x1280, 131K)

>conspiracy theory
lmao, it's literally on the UN website

They never do. All they can do is shame people into not talking about it.

yeah, that surprised me
most of the coverage in msm has called it a "far right conspiracy theory"

interesting that the NYT decided to call it "theory"

Fucking MSM, I swear.

Attached: support-us-the-guardian-news-opinion-sport-culture-lifestyle-the-38212682.png (500x647, 40K)

Meanwhile in reality...
>ISIS
>trucks of peace
>shootings
>knifings

>B-b-but muh white psycho shooters xddddd
>Zimmerman, Lanza, all representing muh white puride and not tilted on psychotics and antidepressants
>but muh NZ
>anything but a m*ssad OP

Attached: big think.jpg (1090x4768, 3.78M)

This is why they're in such favour of globalism.
It's not that they'd love to replace a superior slave with an inferior slave, it's that with globalism there isn't a country to get kicked out of.

>white people will not be a majority
>in the developed world
funny how that works, it's almost like you need white people to even have a developed world

No one has archived this? What the fuck is wrong with you pol?

But the numbers dont lie.

i believe it was proven during the pizzagate affairs that archives are not reliable and thus many of us have become jaded.

>sees Paris filled with niggers
>"that's just a theory"

I wonder what might happen to all these smug media outlets if they keep peddling their shit either such reckless abandon

Dazts RITE, NIGGuH! Yo rayce survival be raycis and seccis! Ohnlee thing wypipo be allowed to do is DIE

>far-fight
but I'm center-left

I guess because it demonizses women not having kids or fucking nonwhites.

> kills 50 Muslim invaders
> larp

Pick one.

No white person honestly runs around beating up gays yelling deus vult while decapitating SJW's.

Although, now that I think about it, would be pretty neat

haha theory haha

Attached: its over.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

will it be livestreamed?

Attached: 1552575453042.jpg (600x418, 106K)

>Let's start laying the groundwork for population replacement exclusively in white countries. Let's add Japan in too since they have a strong sense of Ethnonationalism.
>gee why do deranged gunmen want to open fire on shit skins? Must be RAYYCISSM.
>ok, guys, now that that's decided. Let's get back to figuring out the most effective way of eradicating whites
How do so many normies ride on this clown carousel without realizing it?

Don't be mean to the bong they have it rough since every colony they started is better than the motherland.

Take note of the people Zog. I know your listening. Watching.

Get some citations and covers these pages using the dissenter app

Well, it would get a lot of ratings I'm sure.

Whoever decides to do it should talk with budweiser to get himself sponsored first.

Beating up gays would be stupid and 100% counterproductive.
White gays are already on the out from the victim hierarchy due to 'white male privilege'.

damn white people are good at everything

You are now one of the most cucked countries in the world, Madre Patria, what Shlomo says seems legit considering you have a history of letting your women got to the most brown and brutal Neanderthals that pass through your gates while you sit around eating flour, wine and sugar.

It's a shame that I can trace my lineage to such lazy degenerates like you.

Attached: 1534956248510m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Just a theory goyim
just a theory....
>video related

whoops
youtube.com/watch?v=VI4_DsjyElg

United nations confirmed racist...
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

what do the wise morei have to teach us? what should we ask them fellow enlightened White?

Meanwhile, in Far-left circles they spread pic related.

Attached: nwo_yes_to_life.jpg (1754x2480, 3.48M)

>these reporters think they wont be trialed for high treason when jewish banker power is removed

Cheap clickbait article worth it jews?

Just a theory. Totally not gonna radicalize anyone by repeating lies that can be disproved via Google.

ask them to stop stealing lawn mowers.

Yeah looks like I am going to start using dissenter

We should have listened to McCarthy.

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (308x842, 112K)

lawns is racist, you green supremist!!

Nonsense. There is no effort to remove whites.

Attached: 1549066980694.jpg (744x945, 221K)

Attached: DttLolPXQAA87MJ.jpg (347x360, 14K)

your statement and image seem to be disagreeing, I just thought I would tell you since you are obviously too retard to notice

>Conveniently leaves out drone strikes on civilians from whites

Ahem, they forgot islamophobic, homophobic, transposition, xenophobic, nazi, volkisch, and an assortment of other labels. SHAME on them for not mentioning those.

in my case it's just a coincidence, a lucky punch. women are worse than kikes.

Agenda 21

more like agenda 1

The Chinese are exploiting the liberal immigration policies of AUS, CAN and NZ to colonise the strategic coastal cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Vancouver so as to deny these cities as anchorages and bases for USN operations in the Pacific Ocean. They’ve achieved this in Australia and NZ by exploiting the unregulated student visa program. The Chinese Govt are funding the operation of Chinese owned and managed private colleges that exclusively enrol and employ Chinese, they’re creating a parallel society and these colleges will not only allow China to colonise Australia and NZ by stealth, they will also allow it to create a parallel society that is self-sufficient in all the services for such a society to function. To give you an example of how far China has infiltrated Australian society, the Victorian State Govt to which Melbourne is the capital city, has just signed onto the One-Belt One-Road initiative in complete defiance of the Federal Govt.

>go away, far righters, reee
>wait, replacement theory is not a thing
So what is it?

who was it?

>He was a fucking larper.

you are a cunting disgrace to the flag.

yes, are they run by the kai-feng jews?

Attached: ulxukzxsyyjyzs.png (833x790, 642K)

Attached: ajatrtata - Copy.png (630x808, 575K)

Nice job captain obvious.

Attached: 2344.png (623x716, 443K)

Attached: jratrart.png (836x924, 506K)

>Look! There's still 1 white kid in the classroom! See, you haven't been replaced!

Archive?
archive.is/HLxgw

Nothing in that article suggests the theory is wrong.

kek

So are you doing something, or just larping on Jow Forums about the indomitable white man?

Well, I fucked that up.
archive.fo/53tAP

>It's racist to notice exactly what's going on! But even if you believe our lies and propaganda, you're still racist for being White.

I hate this argument so much, I have discussed the topic with people who say this unironically.

Attached: 1526979107318.jpg (540x495, 22K)

Source on the last clip?
What's going on here?