How to find a gf, who is not fat?

How to find a gf, who is not fat?

Attached: 51179636_305805713455500_3348619213648069152_n.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

go out in public and spot one and ask her out. But really bro, bigger girls are so much sexier so long as they're more curvy than fat

Obesity + overweight rate is 60% in USA
If you're an average 6 out of 10 you don't want anything less than a 5
So 50% of the population is too ugly and 40% of THAT is acceptable.

So now just be richer and hotter and smarter than the bottom 80% of guys.

I can't change myself in a way, i could become the most wanted man in the world.
But I am not fat, and good looking, and have a job I like.
I've never saw them on public.
Fat is opposite of sexiness.

Attached: 1446456411410.png (1440x2560, 1.78M)

Not if it's in the right places with good proportions. I don't mind a chubby stomach if there's decent tone. Shit, I almost wouldn't except anything else.

accept

It is you, then. Not me. I won't accept any fat, as it the most disgusting thing in the world.

Attached: 1548593622987.png (1080x1920, 952K)

Poppycock, it's soft and fun to grope. But there is a point where it becomes unattractive for sure.

No it is not fat.
It's the same thing as jumping in pile of shit and saying that's it is a pleasant feeling to splash it.

*it's not fun

No it isn't wtf, a pile of shit is smelly rotting waste excrement. Fat is soft cushiony pillows to grind against/grope

Fat is even worse than shit, because it's not socially acceptable to walk around covered in shit, while being fat is okay. They say that you should love your fat body and so on. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Walking stick women are disgusting /b/ro. A girl with a big waste, big ass, big legs and a bit of a stomach though? Hell fucking yes. I want that for breakfast lunch and dinner.

You are disgrace of the humanity l, user.

Attached: 1494954802610.png (640x1136, 916K)

LOL good, humanity is snobby as fuck anyway

If you want one that looks like the one you posted, you can try your local cemetery there should be plenty.

That's not how it works, dumbass.

I would take care of you

Try Coffee Caramels

What?

Something to chew on am suck while feeling like death

However, you want a gf. The aswer is that you can get a gf pretty easy if you set your sights to that bar. a gf is as simple as going on OkCupid and liking ALL OF THEM, then talking to one.

YOU WILL GET ONE- PROMISE

Are you a sectary or smth?..
I don't need just a gf. I want not fat gf.

What's your own body like? I notice a lot of fat chicks have to settle for guys that are too skinny or short.

Low body fat, 4-pack, 175 cm height.

Low quality bait