Why did the death of Ebba Ackerlund affect him so much

do you think he was autistic?

Attached: Ebba-Åkerlund.jpg (990x660, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/EBBA AKERLUND/country/au/type/op/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8
theync.com/attack-on-mosque.htm
sputniknews.com/europe/201811061069550108-sweden-scandinavia-grave-desecration/
voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/grave-of-swedish-child-that-died-in-stockholm-terror-attack-is-vandalised/
breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/07/father-of-stockholm-terror-victim-claims-illegal-migrant-vandalised-daughters-grave/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it was ignored.
he thought that it was unacceptable to brush over a girl being ripped in half and that pretending it didn't happen was immoral.
he is correct about that.

>how dare he feel bad about a young girl being killed by the religion a peace?
user, are you-
>sees flag
Oh, of course

maby he's a pedo and seeing that little girl die killed his boner and thus he became mad at muslims

Because when Ebba died the media was shilling about the drowned refugee in Turkey, by thring to appeal on emotions why to accept millions of Syrians.

Yet the media were silence when an immigrants massacred Ebba Ackerlund.

Attached: confederate-flag.jpg (725x483, 45K)

^^^^^^

Stop projecting dirty turkroach

nice projection, achmed

>white child dies
KILL THE PIECE OF SHIT WHO KILLED HER
>brown child dies
based shooter. keep killing children

and?

Jow Forumstards always goes autistic when cute swedes die for some reason. fucking gays lol

UND DAS HEISST!
ACKERLUND!

An eye for an eye, It's the only thing those savages understand.

Attached: Cuck Trudeau.png (1080x755, 363K)

furnish me with a brief rundown senpai

In Hindu land, each time muslims do terror, the response is usually quick and the revenge in some form (blood for blood) is taken within a short time frame. In our point of view, whites are autistic because they ignore these muslim antics for too long.

Attached: ry3x4r762zb11.jpg (1080x964, 58K)

:D

>innocent little Nordic girl gets run over by a big truck, why are you mad haha?

The West is tamed and that's why its culture is doomed, sometimes you can see some retaliations here and there but not enough.
Like you said, retaliations should be bloody and fast.

I think that was him. I remember those threads

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/EBBA AKERLUND/country/au/type/op/

That's a shooped pic she was not a roastie slut God you kikes piss me off so much

It didn't. It was a lie by a Mossad asset to slander the right and get the ethno-nationalists and muslims fight and kill each other for the Jews benefit

Attached: Quick Rundown 1.png (1029x750, 971K)

Åkerlund. Not "Ackerlund".

Attached: Quick Rundown 2.png (628x921, 719K)

Smokescreen and censorship for additional benefit

Attached: 1552926101918.jpg (1563x1800, 659K)

t.mehmet

Jewish media is always white knighting for islamic terrorism.

Attached: 1529389559496.jpg (654x354, 84K)

Nothing wrong with this way of thinking.

The value of white children is many more times that of a shitskin

He checked all the (((hotspots))) for a glownigger

Attached: Glower Airlines.jpg (914x624, 126K)

She became a face/name for the many terror victims, much because of the pic of her dead body being quite gruesome.

his daughter?

Back to your cuck shed, Justin

Shut the fuck up, Rabbi and stop lying. Your Mossad PsyOp failed

Attached: Pure Cohencidence.png (1390x1160, 1.51M)

Attached: lol.jpg (118x250, 3K)

fpbp
a dserved second place

Celebrating death is inhuman. Yes advocating for ethnic cohesion is admirable. Celebrating a death, a child's death, is reprehensible.

unironically this

Because he wasnt an unfeeling globetard and realized muslim shits killed a 11 year old in her own homeland. And he wasnt scared to express his feelings.

He also visited t*rkey your home country Mehmet. Does that make him a double false flag muslim terrorist. Maybe he did that to increase support for muslims to make them look like victims when they have always been the aggressors

Attached: 1528424262552.png (619x601, 65K)

Ebba looks like a mongrel desu

THIS

Attached: for ebba nz.jpg (1440x2147, 677K)

one is innocent and one is not

When Western Governments don’t give a shit about the murder of white children inside their own fucking borders some one has to pick up the slack. Everything was 100% predictable.

Ebba Ackerlund was a mossad false flag

>1 post
>flag
Daily reminder that (you) have no chance in the times that come. Herb

Attached: 1471691012784.jpg (600x314, 36K)

It affeted him so much that he decided to book a trip to Pakistan months afterwards and hang out with bro tier muzzies

Attached: 77777.png (646x985, 941K)

Begone schitzo poster

based and anti-schizopilled

Attached: shills.png (1757x957, 2.25M)

This makes sense the (((MSM))) does this all the time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8

Attached: AE1A1209-18D8-4E17-B0BB-EDF497D6E450.png (1334x750, 1.21M)

I suspect it was something to do with the fact she was deaf, couldnt hear the truck of peace, and her own government helped the truck driver enter the country, provided him with ID, all so he could smash her guts out under the wheels of a 10 tonne lorry and smush her broken form into the cracks in the filthy dirty pavement.

IDK whadda you think?

this. and they really fucked up, because now a FUCKLOAD of people are redpilled to this shit. I worry about their next move, because it will be big.

I forgot to say...

D-diversity is our strength! R-right?

Her grave kept getting desecrated by sandniggers and the swedes did nothing.

>communist edgelord cared about a victim of Islamic terrorism
Top jej

Because this was a false flag and this dude was a manufactured personna to justify cracking down on white identity on the internet and gun ownership.

Attached: yoy.jpg (630x630, 75K)

KYS kike

>schitzo

Attached: Schizo Jidf.jpg (890x2139, 776K)

There's no proof she was killed by a terrorist or that her grave was defiled.

desu ebbas death made me very sad and angry too

Attached: 1543316636240.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Didn't it affect you? I remember seeing it, and it wasn't really reported.

Big one for me was that child that got hit by the truck attack in France, the one covered in the emergency blanket

Attached: victim.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>>your family member is murdered
>KILL THE PIECE OF SHIT WHO KILLED HER
>>random child from across the world youve never met
>based shooter. keep killing children

Attached: 1551131879046.png (211x238, 12K)

Bullshit
People are waking up and growing tired of being replaced, this wasn’t unexpected or an unreasonable response.

Attached: F9A0A396-A2F1-4847-9D88-851A03BB74D8.jpg (820x1024, 96K)

The muslims even vandalized her grave, and IIRC this was the drop that made the glass run over.

Attached: aussie_shitposter_is_grinning.jpg (1125x1632, 313K)

Oh wow a jew used the term schizo. That means everyone who uses the term schizo is a jew

Woah so this is the power of islamic intellect

Attached: 1537041511952.jpg (600x450, 63K)

theync.com/attack-on-mosque.htm

2nd NZ mosque dl while you can

Jow Forumsacks draw the line when you kill our lolis? I dunno. He was a traitor to the white race. If he was ever one of us to begin with. Jew mother = Jew. Israel probably gave him citizenship if he could do something to instigate a global race war.

This. I used to give Jow Forums the benefit of the doubt, that the majority of the shit here is just memeing and shitposting.

Turns out most of you are imbeciles with no moral standards. Killing women and children and even unarmed men is pathetic beyond belief and if that weren't proof enough, all it took to stop your heroes rampage was a guy armed with a credit card machine.

>b-but I disagree with their religion

Fuck you, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1536391809776.png (840x512, 448K)

I am sure you showed the shame amount of sympathy and respect for the victims of the terrorist attack at Manchester Mehmet. They were also unarmed and innocent

Attached: 1532983121341.jpg (962x833, 215K)

Stop flooding white countries with shitskins and this wouldn’t happen

muslims wether child or adult are the same threat you silly ness and they are all a threat to humanity. stop pretending that they are human

> the Muslims even vandalized her grave
Any proof of that?

I called you imbeciles and you immediately proved my point. In your mind opposition to radical Islam and senseless violence against Muslim women and children are mutually exclusive.

Just reading this post gets me fucking fired up

Attached: 1547122292280.jpg (3005x3236, 3.97M)

Again, for those of you with room-temperature IQ, it is possible to be against unchecked immigration AND senseless violence against Muslim women and children.

Yes we root for our team. Any more question?

Yeah I think that was him

sputniknews.com/europe/201811061069550108-sweden-scandinavia-grave-desecration/

voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/grave-of-swedish-child-that-died-in-stockholm-terror-attack-is-vandalised/

Attached: 1550664866847.jpg (1350x1688, 416K)

Her father has made the claim
breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/07/father-of-stockholm-terror-victim-claims-illegal-migrant-vandalised-daughters-grave/
Inb4 kikebart
It’s just reporting what he has claimed onkikebook

this but unironically

It’s not senseless
It’s war

>Islamic terrorist attacks targeting random innocent Europeans
Good
>Revenge attack on random muslims living in a white country
Bad

Attached: 1531035471013.jpg (962x1060, 213K)

It might be different had Ebba been in their country. But she wasn't. She was walking home from school in her Homeland and was ripped apart by a foreign invader. Frankly, every last one of them could be wiped out and it still wouldn't be enough revenge for just Ebba, not to mention the countless others.

it didnt
thats just a talking point to appeal to you guys who cant see that hes your enemy
he has no empathy for whites. he wanted more emmas. literally

Thanks

Attached: chad.jpg (3123x1044, 736K)

Are you really this retarded or just pretending? Both are obviously bad.

*ebbas
its early fuck off

i think it affected a lot of people. it was awful and visceral, and forgotten about. i bet most people don't even remember the attack happened.

Jesus Christ are you a woman or something? You can't make a simple connection and think on an abstract way how those events are connected?

Also fuck your onions morality

The real question is WHY we stopped caring about our children being killed by invaders

She is a sort of martyr. If Muslims, or non-whites in general weren't allowed in European countries, this little girl would still be alive.

The child of your enemy grows up to fight your children, user.

Dont forget about sand niggers vandalizing her grave.

>That difference was Ebba Akerlund.
Young, innocent and dead Ebba.
Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school, when she was
murdered by an Islamic attacker, driving a stolen vehicle through the
shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf,
unable to hear the attacker coming.
Ebba death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent
demise and my inability to stop it broke through my own jaded cynicism
like a sledgehammer.

There you have it. The weirdest part is that here in Sweden, the media won't mention the fact that this was a direct retribution for Ebba. I despise all sinners and murderers, but I sympathize with the fact that he felt so strongly for Ebba.

Rest in peace, Ebba.

Attached: rip-ebba.jpg (1035x874, 188K)

This one was rough too.

not even cute tho

I mean, a lot of people would still be alive, thousands upon thousands would, but Ebba's death hit him the hardest because she's just a little girl, ripped apart quite literally by a shitskin who should have never had the opportunity.

30 times. And the police know who did it because her father caught him, but only detained him for one hour.

It isn't senseless when they are killing us. His anger was fully justified.

He was also enraged by the total (((media))) cover up while they were busy printing stories about the refugee kid

Attached: 1542377017460.png (1024x2555, 1.48M)

>You can't make a simple connection and think on an abstract way how those events are connected?

It takes retard logic to justify killing a 3 year old boy because a disgusting piece of shit on the other side of the world killed a young girl.

be careful what you wish for or you just might get it

some of us want to live in a world that isn't always on fire

Burying your head in the sand won't stop the world from burning, user.