What does Jow Forums think about jair bolsonaro

Well?

Attached: President_Bolsonaro.jpg (1181x1691, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

oantagonista.com/brasil/secretario-de-pimentel-elaborou-regra-que-rebaixou-risco-da-barragem-em-brumadinho/
pastebin.com/qfAB7A68
youtu.be/Y0pefZ2qOB0)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kike pupper
/thread

He's neoliberalism not a true nationalist (except for Israel of course). He is alright against social leftism I guess, but really besides posting that tweet exposing degeneracy at Barzilian fag parades he has done nothing aside from sell out to corporations.

Good goy.

He`s a racist, sexist and homophobe.

How have his economic policies changed Brazil? Has he finally removed all those retarded tariffs and freed the economy?

And that's a good thing.

Attached: bolsonaro dab.jpg (273x267, 20K)

>removed all those retarded tariffs

Stop being a filthy globalist

I was about to start a thread about him before he was well known, typed out a big manuscript on my phone, but was too lazy to type it into my pc.
He's great

t. mossad
He is a major improvement though, can't deny that.

That thinking kept Obama in office and almost got Hillary elected

CIA actor kike puppet banker darling

Explain to me how you're not contradicting yourself with this reply.

I think his domestic policies for Brazil might help. He has to get them through Congress, but still it's a chance. His foreign policy is way too pro-US and pro-Israel, but at least he hasn't invaded Venezuela. Overall TBD.

Attached: Bolsonaro Scarf.jpg (552x916, 30K)

Retarded, corrupt, kike puppet and recently, a lame duck.

>waiting for the perfect candidate

He's doing good for the country, but he being a kike puppet, as stated above, is undeniable, and worrying. Also, he boot licks USA, disgusting
I hope an Eneas comes in the next election or after the reelection of Bononaro, we really need someone like him

He learned how to be diplomatic way too fast, and now he probably won't do anything.

Attached: 1539644811944.jpg (720x405, 69K)

This my friends is a quality brazil.jpeg

another kosherservative

Attached: bolsanaro.png (489x558, 471K)

He's doing work while leftards and /sg/ seethe, our congress is still slow as fuck as usual but the social security reform is the big deal currently and the next thing will be a huge anti-crime bill mostly designed against organized crime.
Bolso has been doing what he can outside congress like the temporary decree that softens gun laws a good bunch.
Markets are positive, organized gangs and kicking and screaming, things are looking good.

Eneas was a retard that thought state capitalism and protectionism we have are good things, he was just another one following a broken cargo cult in a country where actually decent economists were always ignored, until now.

Dunno if the following fact is a common knowledge of Jow Forums regarding to a recent event in Brazil, but one of our mining dams had broken (non-ironically Soros did this), killing and burrying many, and what Bono did? Call a rescue team from Israel of all places, who took too long to come, their equipment was of no avail (ours were better lol), and only disturbed the works of our rescue teams. We had a thousand or so soldiers waiting for an order to help in the rescue, but this order never came
And what more, the Northeast of our country has a bad problem of drought, and a state company by the name of EMBRAPA is working in a machine to utilize the many water tables that our Northeast had, but no, instead of investing in a national tech, he prefers to make a deal with fucking jews to buy THEIR machine which is overpriced (how jewish) and iirc doesn't fully work (or at all) to the reality of our Northeast

Sure thing lolberal scum, go suck USA's cock traitorous faggot

i have mixed feelings about him. On one hand, it's good to see the left out of politics and the big media shunned at every turn while he tries to do what's important and necessary for the country (like the social security reforms and the anti-crime package). However, there's so much he could already have done, such as removing regulations and taxes, but he did less than nothing on that matter since he raised taxes on milk.

Hope he don't cuck like trump in the easy way, and rest on the road of his campaign.

Bait.jpg

>(non-ironically Soros did this)
Nope, it was systematic incompetence from everyone and corruption from the PT governor, you won't slither away from this petista scum.
oantagonista.com/brasil/secretario-de-pimentel-elaborou-regra-que-rebaixou-risco-da-barragem-em-brumadinho/

Ok is PL3722 passing or not?
His decree on guns was lackluster at best

You seem ignorant on this but Brazil has one of the most closed in the world and it has been like this for at least a century, it's one of the worst places to open a business even as a Brazilian thanks to ridiculous amounts of fees, taxes and bureaucracy, these policies are only there to benefit the political elite.

Our tariffs are pretty retarded, though.
Tariffs which apply over other tariffs and, at the end, everything costs double or triple what it should because the taxes are so fucking high.

last i heard he practically owns the congress now

Read this pastebin.com/qfAB7A68
>petista scum
room temperature iq
Yes, I do know fees, taxes and bureaucracy are fucking us over, and I'm not against their reduction, but I'm also not in favor of privatizing even your mother's underwear, nor letting foreign companies, who have more money, undermine or win over brazilian companies

Ye, fpbp. Good shit, Bruce.

PutEmInACoffin
(youtu.be/Y0pefZ2qOB0)

you guys need a integralist youth and a nobleman in the senate you morons.
I want to see an Orlean-Braganza monarch as our best ally in my lifetime

Attached: kuruminha adulta.jpg (960x366, 133K)

Not only more money but also jew-owned, and knowing that all western governments are zogged doesn't help capitalism at all

He is a pedophile

t. Paranoid skitzo
it's okay honey, the big bad jews can't get you here.

Attached: nobodyunique.jpg (971x546, 56K)

Also lol at brazilmonkeys thinking they are white

Trump, but the boring version. Everyone not brazilian or far right forgot about the guy in less than 1 week.

If only

You forgot to call him an incel.

Eh not really, you would have to be a complete moron to disagree with the social security reform bill so that should pass, I expect congress to be pretty faggy about more polemic bills like PL/3722 which is for replacing the current gun laws with something far softer.

Soros invests in pretty much everything so that's a really fucking weak, that pasta was obviously written by some newfag who never heard of Soros until seeing threads on Jow Forums.
The pasta doesn't even have basic information like Vale cheapening out on safety inspections and the PT government signing the warning signs away, a failure written by a leftard.

>all these posts itt
why is pol so against conservatism and christianity? is pol leftist now?

The festering cancer known as /sg/ tourists.

Ellen Page doesn't like him so he's cool in my book.

Indeed, what you said wasn't considered in his text, but not considering what he said about Soros and all the scheme involved in those (((accidents))), and knowing how jews run the world, is just absurd from your part

Not liking neocons doesn't make someone a leftist.
But I do agree people overdo a lot when it comes to bolso.

The monarchist movement has no traction and the second worst thing that could possibly happen to this country is a fascist government. The worst, naturally, is the commies coming back.

however the integralist movement is definitely growing, but they're completely overshadowed by the libertarians and conservatives' rise.

The pasta makes no fucking logical sense and comes to the "conclusion" that the disaster was intentional, meanwhile in real life Vale is getting fucked, getting its recommendation ranking demoted in banks all over the world and will close down all dams of that type which will slow down profits a lot, saying every corporate fuck-up is actually a scheme to make stocks money is something an actual room temperature IQ newfag thinks.
Written by a retard.

Holy fuck dude kys and lurk more, what a fucking nigger you have to be to not understand even when it's written down

Also the quote about Roger saying it wasn't negligence or incompetence and him fighting with the PT government points to what we know now: PT is corrupt as fuck and helped Vale keep their shitty-ass dams with no maintenance.

Coming to wild "conclusions" with limited information is hardly impressive, are you really this proud of this shitty pasta?

A good portion of Jow Forums will just have a knee-jerk reaction to anything related to Israel. They'll side with tankies and larpagans if they have to.

All this mokey flags kek