THE END!

Accused gunman in Christchurch terror attacks denied newspaper, television and radio access.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12214411

Attached: 465376442156.jpg (1367x693, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12088513
theync.com/attack-on-mosque.htm
citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yfw he escapes and gets Asylum in Finland

It doesnt matter,
the massacre was the first part
second part is when he talks in court

checkered

He didn't go back to Israel or anything, believe that one pixelated image in court.

Video of the arrest

Attached: Blå ögon Blue Eyes.webm (854x480, 2.5M)

Cruel and unusual punishment and unfair treatment. I like it. Take note incels thats what you get.

>He said the majority of the prison population was non-white
What a surprise.

I'd rather believe that than the one literal fake news link about one of five suspects fleeing to Israel.

So he's being held here?
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12088513

Not as bad as I thought. At least he'll have TV when it's all said and done, unless he's moved to another prison.

Isn't that against international law?

>oh no i wont get access to the leftist propaganda msm
I mean i already dont watch tv or listen to the radio or read papers.

>here
>burger flag
>poor understanding of laws and in general the world
Found the edgy 15 yr old kiwi incel

but was he denied streisend effect??
no he wasn't lol
now everyone in the world will know about him

FUCKING BASED!
MEDIA IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY.
THEY CUT OUT PART OF YOUR SENTENCES AND MAKE THEIR OWN STORY UP.
interview
>Reporter: How do you feel about it?
>Me: I condone violence but I can understand his feelings.
How it will be in the newspaper:
>Me: [cut out part of the sentence]I can understand his feelings.

Movie?

How's this fake?

Attached: Isreal spy.png (1087x1435, 826K)

not
>violence I understand

Meanwhile, a former prison inmate and current Canterbury University criminologist said the accused would have a large target on his back in prison.
>Former prison inmate
>Current University criminologist
Kek.

Attached: 1552945529426.jpg (1177x509, 144K)

What a fucking lazy shitpost. They put thorazine in your tap water Bruce?

Source is in the title.10 part Swedish tv series, with expected swedish cuckiness. Maid before elections to (((educate))) swedish population on the rising threat of Swedish Democrates party.

I’m pretty sure he is intelligent enough to understand why.

>Willing to throw away your rights if it means that who you view as undesirables don't get them.
Thank you for proving the shooter's point right.

theync.com/attack-on-mosque.htm

2nd mosque attack dl it

>second part is when he talks in court

trial will be closed to the public and they wont publish any of his statements. the media and prime minister have now taken the stance they wont even publish his name. they are utterly terrified of this guy

the only hope will be if some foreign reporters are in the court and publish what he says, they dont give a fuck about nz laws

nah senpai I did it to residents at an involuntary civil commitment center all the time. They still get mail though. All you have to give them by law is like a blanket, a pillow, some toiletries, a toilet/sink, a couple changes of clothes, a religious text like a bible or something, TP for your bunghole, and that's it. Even less if put on suicide watch.
You do it to mean boys and nasty lads who don't do what you tell them when you tell them.
I bet they can do way worse to actual inmates. But then again it's in NZ and I think they're pretty cucked

This is not NEW ZEALAND it's a mosque in iraq bombed by another group of muslims.

Attached: 1552949321977.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

I'm not familiar with kiwi court, but is that even legal? Over here trials are a matter of public record. Not even trial gets livestreamed like with Zimmerman, but the court documents are always public record that anyone can look up and get things like transcripts of what he said

>is that even legal?
do you think they care?

Remember reading all about the George Pell trial while it was going on?
No, because thats how it'll go down, they'll even seal transcripts.

heard on the tranny today that they are thinking of not trying him under terrorism to try control his narrative in court.

Thats how it is in the commonwealth for the most part, we all have basically the british system, you guys are much more open about these things. Shit like watching OJ's trial way back when practically live was mind blowingf to much of us in the rest of the world.

Interesting, suggests shooting was real and that the system is really afraid of global civil war against the feds and govts of globo homo might start.

Why is this even news ? He shot a bunch of folks and is in jail pending trial. Not like I expected him to be hosting his own afternoon talk show. Why they hype this non-story ? NZ enjoying new-found global interest ?

Denied access to even look at them, not be interviewed by them etc. Which i assume most prisoners do have access to TV and newspapers.

The Manifesto getting out was the real gem. Like in a boxing match, his attack was the jab to the face that stuns the opponent. The essay was the hard cross that sends the opponent to the floor.

Two important points.

1. Fight back NOW! Not when the Baby Boom Generation is dying off.

2. Whites are not replacing their populations white non whites are growing theirs massively.

Those two ideas in the minds of the average white person are potent.

Was getting caught a part of his plan?

Soon brother

The memes will be waiting in Valhalla

He said in the Manifesto that he expected to die during the attacks. He also stated that if he survived, he would use his trial to advocate for whites fighting against their racial replacement.

This is what (((they))) are afraid of. This is why they are going berserk to scrub the manifesto and the video. The funny part is the manifesto is easier to distribute being a text document and it is by far the most important part of his action. (It explains his motivation.) The video, while certainly humiliating to the White Self Haters and their Jew Masters, is not nearly as important. Keep spreading the word that whites have to fight back. Or start trembling in your safe space turned piddle space. If average whites are going to play as rough as Jihadists have been, buckle up. It's about to get good.

*2. WHILE non white populations, instead of WHITE non white populations.

Why is New Zealand so racist?

Attached: 1229908.png (666x391, 60K)

lol

Attached: 564386983497038964557.jpg (600x330, 39K)

You mean to say all I have to do is shoot some cunts and I never have to deal with Lugenpresse again?
Jesus Christ it's almost like they want more fucking shooters.

Oh no he can't get programmed by jewish propoganda i'm sure he's furious.

xd

Attached: 1552929000023.jpg (744x605, 117K)

This
They fail to understand what fuels this fire
Like spraying water on a magnesium fire

Hahahahaha, they don't know how to deal with someone who has completely and utterly run out of fucks to give. You just know he'll be shitposting like mad through the trial.

You mean he will be taking Maori BBC for the rest of his life hahahahaha

If he's gonna be locked away forever what's gonna stop him from killing shitskin inmates who want to fuck with him? Not like he's got anything to lose in there.

u wot?

>intellectual observer

That's a human right violation

Literal jew on camera: what they had before was not better

Excellent redpill

Very few people do anymore. Only retards and remaining leftists

NZ only has one maximum security prison, he'll be in solitary for a decade to try and stop that happening but guard get fucked up there on a regular basis, so it might not be so successful.
Also former prisoner I heard say no white supremacists in auckland jail either to protect him, they're all on the south island, so hes fucked.

Websites blocked include

7+1chan
Jow Forums
Liveleak
Kiwi Farms
Zero Hedge
Dissenter
Bitchute
Mega | New Zealand File Sharing site
Lulz.com | This site was blocked because it criticised the NZ Government
Voat

citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides

Of course

This action implies that newspapers, TV shows and radio shows may show support for him.
Why would they do that?
This is signaling to the world that we've got his back.
Wouldn't it be smarter, more intelligent, to simply let him have limited access and announce nothing?

wow that doesn't sound anything at all like political imprisonment

hostages can be taken and their lives bartered for the release of Breivik and Tarrant

hilariously european kiwi's are a minority in their own prison system. its about 40% maori, 40% euro and 20% "asian"

Hopefully he starts killing guards

>when he talks in court
Nah, bro, he's getting shanked.

Lauren southern should report on his trial
Oh wait

Take off your memeflag and try again, faggot

Hello Mr. Hyde. True

Of course.

It's all so clear now

Attached: 1552701132902.jpg (540x540, 150K)

Checked.
But he's dangerous to them alive. As a martyr? Far more so.

>they wont even publish his name. they are utterly terrified of this guy

>He Who Must Not Be Named

absolute state of the left, producing one Strisand effect after another.

Hitler next incarnation is a Kiwi!

Attached: adolf-hitler-960x540.jpg (960x540, 82K)