Streisand Effect in New Zealand

Multiple ISPs in New Zealand attempted to block access to Jow Forums immediately following the Brenton Tarrant shooting. The result? A 3-stdev surge of posts on Jow Forums from New Zealand.

Nice job, fuckwipes. Not only did you do exactly what Tarrant wanted you to do, it had the exact effect that he intended.

Attached: n2sxpjrjxpp0c.png (900x550, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/mn4n4
pastebin.com/raw/Ma1ubUei
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
pastebin.com/raw/ubNfT48g
youtube.com/watch?v=jbGLjWCpBLg
bitchute.com/video/9NtRCWP0hsax/
citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops. Looks like somebody didn't read the manifesto

why not strike while the iron's hot. here is a list of open printers in New Zealand and also various Muslims countries. If you connect to port 9100 with telnet, type some shit, and disconnect -- it prints out whatever you typed. Scripting this wouldn't take very much effort at all.

ghostbin.com/paste/mn4n4
pastebin.com/raw/Ma1ubUei

Let's print out thousands of fliers with shortened links to the full video.

can you see it from their perspective? They have waged war upon us for years now, tried to shill us into oblivion, couldnt obviously attack us because the blue pilled centrists still maintained freedom of speech laws...but still, so much cash poured in our enemies, then they bribe a few govs to do this thing and STILL NOTHING?

With each and every action it is as if this place just grows stronger. If I was them, I could comprehend how scary we may seem. The more effort they do to destroy us, the stronger we get.

Maybe they finally realize what it means to have a different opinion, and that not everyone is willing to subscribe to their insane, virtue signalling retard cult...well they wont realize this any time soon yet. They think that gods are on their side, that good is on their side, that everything is on their side. Blinded to the fact that its not. Which is great for us. They expect us to concede to their good feelings. But we dont. It must be puzzling to them. Sometimes that always works in real life for them, this messiah complex that they have...oh god.

>206968439
>thousands of fucking printers

Attached: mahnigga.jpg (267x188, 8K)

i see you old boy

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
Thread theme

Mother of God. I fucking love you guys.

Attached: 1372212000115.jpg (300x300, 69K)

Attached: subscribe_to_pewdiepie.png (728x606, 9K)

yeah too bad all australian providers have banned Jow Forums. Im with TPG and the 4chins literally got banned 10mins ago

They really have no choice. Everybody is literally locked into a script and there is no escape.

statsfag detected. Interesting data though. I knew this was probably going to happen but its cool to see the proofs

THIS

You people need to be very careful and see this for what it is, a trap.
Bankers, aka jews, financed every side of every war throughout history and stage wars to make money off loans and interest.
This war has been a very long time coming, but we are truly running out of time.
Heres the deal, the Jews have been getting nations to kill other nations since like pre 1040 BC. MOSSAD staged 9/11 to get the US into the war in afghan which led to iraq, syria, somalia, sudan, ect.... all in the name of killing these evil muslims that supposedly did 9/11.
Well what happened because of it? Muslims retaliated by immigrating to western nations that promote Christianity and then begin jihad attacks.
So now we are on the precipice of a huge holy racial spiritual war and if the people dont wake up to see its the Jews behind it all, the muslims are going to be used as tools, whites too.

Attached: 1540871459883.jpg (563x491, 69K)

bump

Attached: wewlad.jpg (236x214, 5K)

>So now we are on the precipice of a huge holy racial spiritual war and if the people dont wake up to see its the Jews behind it all, the muslims are going to be used as tools, whites too.

Albert Pike

This right here. The arabic media sources are calling for blood, the english media sources are calling for cuckoldry. Compare the propaganda outlets to see the real message.
All you needed to know is that one of the guns said
'Traps aren't gay'
They're begging you to notice and stop them.

These

The kids seems to know about Israel though. I know a high school teacher, she was complaining about her students being anti-semtic. They were blaming mossad and saying things like "boycott HP computers". Hehe

Also. Captcha has been absolutely raping the fuck out of me all day

Just print the manifesto

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

bla bla bla

This isn't about attacking other countries. It's about cleaning out white countries. Nobody is interested in wars in the middle east anymore.

This.

Jews

>print video links
>print the manifesto

Attached: why-not-both.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Nobody is interested in wars in the middle east anymore

That's the point. It's a big part of why the NZ shooting happened...

That's a great idea.

Im sure you noticed the shilling of hoax and false flag to a extreme degree it becomes annoying.
This is the shill angle this time, in my opinion.
Theres alot of wierd shit about the shooting, especially the whole bricks fell and killed a "random" MOSSAD spy at the church in 2011.
Then the fucking kids from parkland took a field trip there .... ?
So yeah the shooting may or may not have been a MOSSAD OP.
But the shilling seems to inorganic, a raid of some sort, not actual organic curiousness.
This is for two reasons,
1. Disinformation
2. Attention
The shills spamming the hoax posts are most likely JIDF trying to rouse up copy cats and such.
If pic related keeps up the race war is going to get very very real. Expect Ramadan this year to be fucking brutal. I thought it was odd last year was peacful but 2017 was a bad year.

Attached: 1552931602005.jpg (1697x1589, 261K)

No, if your theory were true, the NZ shooter would be advocating for war or something.

He didn't. He's a nationalist. He just wants to clean out white countries.

Your false flag theory is shit.

>nobody is intrested in wars in the middle east
yes youre right user because those wars are going to happen here! hahaha.

Read about albert pike, zionism, history and...I can't be fucked explaining it to you.
It was obviously a false flag.

>because those wars are going to happen here!
And that's a good thing!

Tree of liberty, blood of tyrants and all that jazz.

OR, you're just easily mislead.

Just use 1.1.1.1 app

its probably worth noting that based on this. there seems to be a 0.5-1.5 sigma deviation just based on time of day.

RaHoWa incoming.
Jewish moshiach aka antichrist will come

Attached: 1552683645952.jpg (1036x1200, 309K)

By who?

You are wrong. You dont seem to understand the extent of which we are engaged in this information war.
Consider this, alot of people support Trump, all these NPCs are ZOG bots. I hear it every day at work from these so called conservatives.
Ive heard two people say in my work place there has been a rise in antisemtism, in a non red pilled way. This is bad.
So in our theoretical civil war scenario, Trump becomes dictator while america cleans house, only to be under military law, equpped with the greatest surveillance technology ever made.
Perhaps if Trump wasnt such a Zionist stooge I might have a bit more hope for a successful civil war, but sadly things wont go as idealistically as your dreams may predict.
What is Trump going to do, break from political correctness and tell the truth about what is happening to white people?

It's number of posts in a single 24-hour period (board time). Where are you getting "time of day?"

>By Who?
This is the fundamental mistake many conspiracy theorists make. People get the wrong idea about reality all the time. It doesn't have to come from a grand schemer. You heard something, or thought of something and you get the wrong idea. It is by far the most common thing that happens when you're dealing with complicated situations.

>What is Trump going to do, break from political correctness and tell the truth about what is happening to white people?
Trump is essentially irrelevant... but yes obviously trump does not have a problem breaking from political correctness when it is smart to do so.

>All you needed to know is that one of the guns said
>'Traps aren't gay'
how does it feel to be a redditor conspiracy theorist and be the laughing stock of the world ?

Besides...he is advocating for war between muslims and christians essentially

>smart
well we can agree to disagree on that.
the man is a liar and con and the proof of this is that he did not end DACA day one like he promised he would, even though it was a executive order. he tried to use it as a bargaining chip and now its tied up in the courts until hopefully the supreme court does its job.
but back to being smart... Trump will NEVER name the Jew, he is owned by them.
So know this, the civil war will not be as simple as left vs right, it will be the marxist minorities vs zogbots vs actual american constitutionalism patriots and uh there isnt that many of us versus the other two, and yeah the zogbot army is the "good guys" in this fight, HAH.

>'Traps aren't gay'
M8, that was a shoop. It said 'KEBAB REMOVER' originally.

Attached: 1538066640875.jpg (399x509, 39K)

doesnt make it a false flag you fucking redditor and I see nothing wrong with that
remember, muslims aren't europeans, catholics are

This. He was entirely clear about what he wanted his retarded (((accelerationist))) falsee flag to accomplish.

reminder

Attached: IMG_3449.jpg (581x573, 125K)

My guy you win COTD

>Besides...he is advocating for war between muslims and christians essentially

No he doesn't. He says himself he has no problem with anybody as long as they are in their own countries. He's a nationalist.

Trump is not going to gas the jews, that's true. That said, the idea that he's "owned" by the jews is also shit.
It's just a politically stupid idea to attack the jews when the congress itself is half made up of jews.
Trump has to work with jews to accomplish anything. He's not a dictator.

Nah, it was a false flag

>god emporer
now i truly wonder where this perfectly crafted phrase came from.
surely it was a organic phrase
youtube.com/watch?v=jbGLjWCpBLg

Attached: wake up faggots.jpg (465x461, 25K)

>if the enemy of my enemy blows me up, rapes my wife and daughter, and kills my dog then he is not my enemy

Attached: 1552870972653.png (546x352, 325K)

Are these random people's printers or what

>he thought trump was literally a god emperor

>doesn't understand how memes evolve
>doesn't understand why Jow Forums is the center of all the best memes
>he thinks they all have to come from a grand schemer

It doesn't even matter who came up with it. It propagates in the community because it's fun. That's what memes are about.

Change DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1

i for one welcome the newfags lurk moar

>false flag
ok r/eddit listen, you coming here everyday saying that will get you nowhere, in fact it's the exact opposite. what is your endgame, reddit ?

I got you, famalams. Vid link and full text of manifesto going to every single one of those printers.

Attached: 000000000.png (258x650, 9K)

>White nationalist

.. who spent time in NK, Pak, Israel ??

Does not compute!

hell i could do that. but wouldn't it be great if the mossad had fucked that one up?

>implying correlation equals causation

It DOES matter, this is a information war, propaganda, by creating a memetic force behind the idea trump is a god emporer helps brain wash christians into thinking hes some divinely elected leader.
this holy leader, was appointed by god (except we really know it was addleson and some jews).
its similar to predictive programming.
we all know most Christians dont read their bibles or they would be red pilled on the jews, so consider how powerful this concept is as a seed.

It’s bringing war to the suburbs with tit for tat violence that escalates and engulfs everyone. It’s too easy to ignore far away wars

>Upside down 666 get
God's work user

KEK WILLS IT WW3 INCOMING
E
K

W
I
L
L
S

I
T

W
W

I
N
C
O
M
I
N
G

checked and based

What website is that?

include me in the screencap

>statistical monitoring
>highly targeted device enumeration
>tailored exploit
There is some next-level glownigger shit going on in here.

Attached: whats-going-on-he-oh-lawd-36450632.png (500x534, 164K)

When there's a happening in someones country that country will post more. Yes, there may be some effect of it because of the news but it's irrelevant tier. Compare any happening in any country and compare the data.

THEY WILL KNOW

Attached: 1514879105403.gif (500x281, 814K)

and now access to Jow Forums in both NZ and AUS is blocked by ISP’s

>All you needed to know is that one of the guns said
>'Traps aren't gay'
you will never work for the new york times

Attached: 1553000745643.jpg (744x605, 116K)

THIS
The crescent and the cross at each other throats is a Zionist goal.
(((they))) need a clash of civilizations and this attack could be the catalyst when the revenge attack inevitably occurs.

>>White nationalist
>.. who spent time in NK, Pak, Israel ??
Why not?

You are like a lefty who thinks the white nationalist position is about hating everybody else and white supremacy.

The true nationalist position is that different people's have a right and a duty to maintain sovereignty over their homelands.

Dear god what are you doing.

>8.8.8.8 LMAO
use 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1

I hope you made the devices print the manifesto or other "useful" stuff and not the retarded video link with the autistic ASCII swastikas.

hoo mama

Source please.

Attached: tito.png (122x151, 72K)

nothing to do with ISPs. when there's big trending news that Jow Forums talks about a lot from a country said country's people tend to post more. you can see the same trend with any big news story.

the work of god himself

Attached: itsbeautiful.jpg (480x360, 14K)

t. Guy who sits angrily posting on the internet and does nothing irl to promote his views

How do you add a song to the printer?
bitchute.com/video/9NtRCWP0hsax/

Please tell me you didn't forget to use a chain of proxies. The system/network administrator will most likely be able to tell your IP when he sees it sending text in large quantities over and over.

ok this is epic

>jewish assblast when their censorship fails

The levels of autism on Jow Forums never disappoints.

Attached: AB527966-9146-400C-BC49-38A4FF65D54F.png (504x352, 180K)

Trips of truth. Doing God's work user. Never stop.

Attached: 514DB794-0938-40CE-B5AC-A1AFDCECC389.png (508x493, 186K)

why the fuck would i want to censor kiwis ?i hope every single kiwi and strayan goes brenton mode

>206973999
doing kek's work

Attached: 3c98b6a9d00ca206523d4c26a02386b87d3752084638e93f5bdfb9ec6f146b66.png (412x361, 220K)

>this is what jews want to happen really guys go white nationalism yeehaw
cope more.

this is the Jow Forums i remember

Websites blocked include

7+1chan
Jow Forums
Liveleak
Kiwi Farms
Zero Hedge
Dissenter
Bitchute
Mega | New Zealand File Sharing site
Lulz.com | This site was blocked because it criticised the NZ Government
Voat

citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides

DEAR GOD WHAT ARE YOU MADMEN DOING.

I uh, I don't want you to get in trouble, but damn am I aching to see what happens.

Even if he did fvey still knows exactly who he is, and the glowinthedarks are probably cracking up

>They will get your IP
my current IP is 192.168.1.1. Dox me faggot

Attached: 1503255051110.jpg (640x632, 59K)

absolute madman

Praise kek

kek is with us ITT

Attached: rarejohn.jpg (1280x720, 77K)