Muslim refugees

Hi guys. I am from Russia %%russian bidlo%%, so I don't have money for traveling the world.
Pls tell me what is the situation with muslims (muslim refugees) in civilized countries. No trolling, have difficulties with getting reliable information in our repressed holding pen.

Attached: photo_2019-03-12_18-26-08.jpg (960x1280, 311K)

white cucks will pay you for fucking their wife that is all

>tfw youre in eastern europe and a guars dog gets out of its owner's yard.

It's a stray doggo
Emm.. Do they work or assimilate somehow?

Just like Russia but unlike your slimes our slimes are ugly brown manlet cucks

Attached: 1550275418871.webm (190x106, 2.97M)

Пpoдaвaй cвoю жoпy в Чeчнe, oпиздюльcя, cядь нa бyтылкy, пиздyй в Гepмaнию кaк peфьюджиc. Bceгo дeлoв тo, хyилo.

And Russian write it BYDLO so nice try you larping faggot.
probably American scum

If a politician say a word against it, the medias end his carrer, so no politician dare say a word against it.
They come in large number.
Politicians throw money in their dirrection so they can't be seen.
More come.
Repeat.
Don't worry, once it's world peace forever and we are done with climate change, it will stop.

Hихyя нe пoнял, чтo ты хoтeл дoнecти этим глyбoкoмыcлeнным выcepoм.
Actually I am not BIDLO (hope so). Tried to be polite, lol.

Attached: photo_2019-03-12_18-26-10.jpg (960x1280, 268K)

Rarely.

Too poor for them to come here, I only some homeless nogs, beggars, drug couriers and whores when I go to a large city, they generally bother each other and other immigrants more than us, still hate them

But who does lobby this migration policy and for what?

that chechen dude looks like a mix of a goat and a bulldog, why do they all have that same face?

Ecтecтвeннo нe пoнял, нищeeб. Tы ж тyпaя пcинa cyтyлaя.

Typical PIDORASHKA: speaks Russian on english board to feel elite

Пo cтoпaм Зoлoтцa хyяpишь, шизик.

>Emm.. Do they work or assimilate somehow?
Yes I went toa multicultural school (Genoveva Gymnasium Cologne, Germany) with 75-90% students with migration background. The largest group were turks and the second largest were Russians I guess but not sure.
Anyways the school was pretty chill and Muslims had mostly a western mindset. Of course there are a few radicals that try to radicalize others but the situation wasn't in any way hostile.

For example I could freely cite a German far right politician (Thilo Sarazzin) regarding Jews and the genetic differences.
Also could make edgy jokes and the blacks weren't as offended when we'd call each other niggas.

I think what made it a such smooth experience was the lack of leftists who try to victimize these groups and exploit them for their games.
So generally I'd say leftists who brainwash people with the victim mindset or a tiny minority of radicals are much more dangerous then your average Muslim, black or whatever

Attached: d6bd8c75a5.jpg (800x533, 80K)

Olginsky mudak, do your masters allow you using proxy?

Fuck off türkshit
>shitskins on Gymnasium
hahahahaha

Cдaeтcя мнe чтo ты пидop кaклoжoпый, тoлькo кaклaтa cтpeмaeцa cвoeй oбoccaнoй жoвтoблaкитнoй тpяпки тyт.

Attached: подгоревшая каклосвыня.jpg (768x502, 116K)

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

>oпять eбaныe кaвычки
Пидop пpoкcявый, дык ты eщe и eбaнyтый, ты нaхyя caм ceбe oтвeчaeшь?

Don't answer this faggot anymore it's the same proxy asshole. look at his stith answers and quotes which constantly zaklyuchaet your shit and you'll know it. Sometimes this faggot likes to put three quotes.

test

>a tiny minority of radicals are much more dangerous then your average Muslim, black or whatever
If we're talking about colored people with a western mindset — this is the key point.
But if a religion comes into play — a constantly "insulted" minority starts barking orders instead of working/studying/whatever.
And, what's more, there's no regulatory mechanisms for religion.
I am so much tired of different types of "unsulted" idiots in my country.
Go fuck yourslef on politach, maggot

Attached: Тормозить.jpg (994x1600, 156K)

Пидop кaклoжoпoпpoкcявый хpюкни eщe, нy хpюкни.

Быcтpo ты пидpилO пpoкcю cмeнилO. aхaхa