New zealand teen faces 14 years in jail for sharing mosque shooting video online

>new zealand teen faces 14 years in jail for sharing mosque shooting video online
RIP New Zealand
Press F to block IP address and DNS.

Attached: new_zealand_teen.png (549x597, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6820769/Teen-accused-sharing-livestream-Christchurch-massacre-faces-14-years-hes-denied-bail.html
twitter.com/Telstra_news/status/1107526963583844353
refused-classification.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>14 years
first of all source?
second that's alot of years.

>being arrested for owning a non-CP video
Nuke this world already.

Attached: mpv-shot2087.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

1 second on your favorite search engine bro

sir, I cannot be bothered

do not worry my child, dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6820769/Teen-accused-sharing-livestream-Christchurch-massacre-faces-14-years-hes-denied-bail.html

kek

Will I get the same for sharing an ISIS video?

Attached: 4fdc1813c3a91e834da9bd40169aa3db503dfe4f42b1850088270f5182d0f4fe-pol.png (1000x744, 318K)

I never heard of "New Zealand" before a few days ago, when they suddenly started punishing free speech. Honestly, America should step in and push for regime change.

tfw you realize you've lived in a shithole this whole time

Attached: 1528291477902.png (736x547, 13K)

kek this but unironically

At that point you'd start thinking of killing politicians. Tyranny should be dealt with quickly.

they really went hard with this particular shooting
I guess NZ don't wanna look like no US.

Attached: 1552873682076.jpg (1267x1945, 453K)

>Nuke this world already.
It's not like people aren't regularly v& for literal drawings in plenty of first world countries already and have been for a long time. Things have always been fucked though they're definitely getting worse now.

RIP freedoms

Attached: NL8wIp4.gif (432x432, 105K)

>getting arrested for owning a certain sequence of 1s and 0s

yeah it's almost as if terrorism works just kill the right people

We really need more people like this guy running services how he does(or even better if he were fully user), step it up Jow Forums and watch the authorities squirm from all that impotent rage when you confidently tell them to shove it.

too bad hiro would sell us out in a heartbeat

>18 yo teen
ah, yeah, people mature much slower in 3rd world countries.
Imagine being this moronic to post something like this on sjwmedia with account which can be tracked back to you.
I wouldn't be surprised if he posted with his real name.

Jesus fucking christ. No wonder every Australian or Kiwi friend I make on Instagram ends up disabling their account. They get paranoid for getting arrested over the stupidest shit ever.

i don't know why you're connecting those dots, australia and new zealand aren't particularly censored. most western european countries have worse censorship laws.

i thought new zealand was a first world country why are they going full north korea over a fucking video all they are doing its making people want to see it more

because muh feelings.
completely emotional not at all rational.

>text-based image
>jpg
If only they would give people like you 14 years in jail instead.

>some guy in your community kills 40 people and the cops ask you to cooperate
>n-no, t-there i-is n-nothing suspicion here police officer, p-please leave
I wonder what this guy is hiding, it's very likely that he himself was in contact with Tarrant before the shooting.

did you forget your glasses grandpa

t. John

>nz police officer vs Florida man
Yeah ok retard

guys im not from new zealand but australia, and last night suddenly all the non-blue boards stopped working for me. How would i know if my isp has decided to start doing what the isps in new zealand are doing (denying access to 4chin, kiwi farms, etc)?

lmfao

Check their twitter? Do you have telstra?
twitter.com/Telstra_news/status/1107526963583844353

the US is currently at war with terrorism.
apart from being a terrible php developer, joshua moons words and actions have given aid and comfort to the enemy.
that is the literal definition of treason.
this treasonous cunt should be hanged by the neck until dead.

t. John

no i have vodafone and i dont see anything on thier twitter

Most of the Aussie isps have blocked 4/8 chan kiwifarms and others. They just did it today.

The little infidel deserves life then stoning for sharing something that desecrates allah chosen people
dont forget to subscribe to isis's new youtube channel for the latest executions that are guaranteed to stay up and trending for no less than 3 months because FUCK white pepo amiright

No, you get good goy points for spreading the hate.

This guy sounds pretty dumb.
It sounds more like the police were looking for evidence of involvement, and it's pretty common they go to webservices with these requests, it has happen with Jow Forums several times.
Instead he reacted like a full on ass.

thats a bit fucked m8. but why can i still come to the blue boards and post but not elsewere?

Attached: pooftas btfo.jpg (818x960, 121K)

don't use your isps dns idiot

rational good
emotional bad

They blocked Jow Forums. We're not on Jow Forums. Take a look at the url bar.

what did you expect? he's the owner of kiwifarms

being reactionary is generally stupid
blocking these websites isn't helping anyone

>at war with
If by "at war with" you mean sponsoring

Did you really need to delete your post and remake it to fix one letter? I don't think anyone would have called you out for that.

How would you react then? Would you be a submissive faggot and comply with laws of a country that has nothing to do with you, contributing slowly but surely to a precedent that will be used against innocent people?
This is why people should always always act behind a corporation in some remote tax haven country(like the us for noncitizens) so you can tell these state faggots to go fuck themselves in the ass.

>contributing slowly but surely to a precedent that will be used against innocent people?
acting like this is part of some conspiracy instead of people overreacting is moronic
new zealand isn't america, its government doesn't have any political motivation to censor people

The question is, what phone did the shooter stream it with?

>australia and new zealand aren't particularly censored
Have you been living under a rock? Here you go: refused-classification.com/

Australia and New Zealand routinely ban things, the only two five eye nations that aren't censorious are Canada and the US.

probably ZTE or Huwawei or something similarly unamerican

>canada
hentai is illegal

What, not since I last checked

Terrible country that's clearly owned by people with a huge bias.

did you read the title of the thread you fucking retard?

yes
this isn't being done for political reasons
rather an emotional overreaction to what happened
something american Jow Forumstards probably can't understand, they assume everything is a deep state conspiracy

>he's not being censored
>he's just facing 14 years for sharing a video
>you're from Jow Forums everyone who disagrees is from /lol/ or reddit

Attached: 4L_ehTbF7ur.jpg (258x258, 23K)

Honestly getting the feeling the police knew about it and let it happen.
Just way too convenient as an excuse to introduce more censorship.

Attached: 29261397_1412339502199307_5819859859230687232_n_1412339498865974.png (720x405, 375K)

Both
Gotta keep the war going, it's too profitable

> Facebook took down 1.5million copies of the footage

Attached: 1552124397011.png (322x952, 44K)

It's unjust. That's the problem. While his posts may have been offensive to some, it is terribly unjust to put the man behind bars for any length of time because of their opinion. Usually given to them by others. Furthermore, they could have just banned his facebook account instead of putting the man behind bars like he committed the acts himself.

>Strong language lands people in jail in shitty countries.

It has to be swift and sudden to leave the tyrant and its cohorts without any room or time to react. The reality is that the world has been under constant passive attack by an enemy hidden in plain sight. You could call black people a nigger all day online and get social stigma for it. You touch anything from the evil in this world and you get hit with the "law". Most people being brainwashed meme machines don't even realize how they contribute to their continual growth in power, money, status, and political/social influence.

lolis are technically. but its not like they enforce it against the 1s and 0s. yet.

Yes. It's pretty standard.

I think pedos in NZ get less jail time than this kid.

he was arrested for sharing the video, not having an opinion

Sharing the video is illegal in NZ, not his political stance

Any place where I can watch the footage?
I can't seem to find anything but the clip from his car.

Or you can just say "No." politely and proceed to reasonable state the reasons why you decide not to, instead of acting like a fucking autist.

>a non-CP video
You can make exactly the same arguments for banning either. Prove me wrong.

Go to page about Brendon on Dramatica.

From NZ, ISPs are silencing us and blocking our eyes. Please save us.

Are you a Pakeha?

Yes. I was driving by a mosque today and saw some dude getting arrested.

More like 1.5million soft links to the same file that probably still exists on their servers.

>America should step in and push for regime change
Bad idea. We don't have a lot of oil.

t. kiwi

And what about NZ? That link is only for Australia.

imagine all the blak dick he'll get in jail

isn't that considered C P ?

>The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.

Attached: 1549313432609.png (861x914, 88K)

You are seriously part of the problem. Putting some 18yr in jail for 14 years for sharing and memeing a livestream video is fucking unjust. Its a complete overreaction. This guy did not harm anything or anyone.

This is clearly a political arrest. He is being made out as an example, to show how the NZ government is compliant to their new SJW Marxist ideals and new Islam state. Its no emotional, governments cannot be emotional.

Did I say it was just? I just said it wasn't a political conspiracy. And he hasn't been sentenced to any amount of time, notice the use of the word "faces"

Having an objection to mass murder isn't SJW or Marxist

Say hello to our new communist dystopia

It is a marxist SJW agenda to punish people who cannot protect themselves for sharing offensive material, and not the companies. why dont they put facebook CEOs in jail for hosting it hm? Because they have nothing except politics in any other court but their own.
That they deny him bail outright, which is usually only reserved for heinous crimes, and refuse to explain why is really telling of just how far they are gone in terms of censorship, which is also a favorite sjw agenda.

>It is a marxist SJW agenda to punish people who cannot protect themselves for sharing offensive material
no it isn't
jesus christ you Americans are stupid
how can you even put your clothes on in the morning

>refuse to explain why
it's fairly obvious to anyone who understands the behaviour of human beings

This whole thing just smells very bad.

They are also trying to ban the sharing of the manifesto. The mass media and governments trying to ban people from reading a manifesto which outlines predictions and desired intents that the mass media and governments are following almost to the letter in all irony, really makes you fucking think.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>no it isn't
It may not be Marxist but it is definitely authoritarian. Sharing a video does not deserve 14 years in prison with no option for bail.
Clearly you are fucking stupid if you don't think this will be used as a precedent to censor more things. This whole situation has opened a pandora's box of problems.

>We've received no small number of complaints regarding the fact we will not carry the video filmed by the psychopath who murdered 49 innocent people in New Zealand, streaming the event live on Facebook. As a result we decided we'd put out a statement explaining why we have taken this stance.
>Previously we have risked the ire of viewers by refusing to show the glossy promo videos for ISIS. The ones shot on DSLR's, with depth of field, careful framing, and murders stage managed for the camera. Whilst we may carry media showing the most terrible of events we don't want to be a vehicle of choice for those who carry these events out. This is a very important distinction for us.
>The Christchurch shooter wasn't just some random “nutcase”. He planned not just the murders but also the chaos he would sow with his manifesto which reads like the fevered dream of a fully fledged “shitposter”. Currently, judging by media coverage and reactions online, he's getting almost exactly what he wanted. We don't intend to indulge him further.
>We've never had a “show everything” policy and we'll continue to review certain items on a case by case basis. We fully understand some people will be very unhappy with this decision but, as with previous decisions, we will stand by it all the same.
>We hope you can understand our position on this even if you disagree. We aren't campaigning to prevent other sites carrying the video, we aren't suggesting nobody should be allowed to view it should they choose to, but we are saying we don't want it on our platform and we will continue to remove it whenever it is discovered.
>LiveLeak.com

Even liveleak pussed out.

>keeping history alive so the tragedy is never forgotten
>a crime

most of it was blocked on upload because it would have been the exact same file with the same hash.

He has already escaped the states to run his website from some shithole where no one can get him.

Streisand Effect combined with 3 billion people surrounding the Islamic world whose ancestors were enslaved and genocided and raped by Muslim invaders for between 400 and 1200 years of history. Some very dumb and uneducated white Westerners who were used to masturbating to multiculturalism are now surprised that the multiculture is being stoic or even entertained by Mudslimes getting their fair share by some western cracker, and not giving a fuck.
This is gonna be good, and it's gonna get even better and better as dumb white leftists see their world views on multiculture shatter.

>It may not be Marxist but it is definitely authoritarian.
correct, the use of authority is authoritarian
stop being a fucking brainlet and calling everything you don't like "SJW Marxist"
I agree he doesn't deserve to go to prison, it's just not part of a conspiracy to start censoring the internet

Why was it that Jow Forums got pinned for this shit again?

>aussie man shitposts so hard an ISP bans aussies from shitposting on 4channel
YES!

SJWs

because the mainstream doesn't understand us and don't want to understand us.

I describe Jow Forums and 8man to friends as being basically anonymous reddit and they were genuinely surprised.
Most people think it's fucking stormfront or something.

>someone cares about his and his users privacy
>"I bet he's guilty"
Fuck off glowing CIA nigger

Attached: not today cia.jpg (802x854, 203K)