Would you accept Indians into the ethnostate?

personally, i would

Attached: average pajeet.jpg (333x500, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QAXPIhnQocM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fuck? Hell no. I dont want street shitters in my land.

I dont like societies that think rape is okay. So, no. They stay in their shithuts.

Nah, they unironically smell pretty bad

Attached: pepe_vishnu.png (720x804, 80K)

90% of high-paying tech gurus in your country are Indian. Sit down, be humble.

No

>76 I.Q pajeet actually believe that

God

Look at all these shit skin pakis posting. We should nuke these poo skunks nothing else.

They dumb as niggers. Without the physical strength. Ugly as sin.

Don't be fooled by pajeets in Google. They are the top 0.01% of India. Despite that they are still dumb smelly pajeets. I work with these paki "IT managers". They need constant help and their work is consistently substandard.

I would, not the Muslim ones tho

Citation needed

No.

no
fuck off

Have poo been doing drugs?

Imagine being this dense lmao.

Do not know how to Google "IQ of nations"?

Nigerians are more intelligent than these paki indians. Hindu, Muslim, Christian. Doesnt matter

india's 1.4 billion means there are millions of high IQ, maybe hundred million

> I work with these paki "IT managers"

You're probably paying off debts, earning paycheck-to-paycheck. Clearly life has hit a rocky road and you're looking for something to blame. Something, someone, just anything that can reassure you that it's not your fault.

I can sympathise. Whilst I definitely don't relate, I can sympathise with the inherent feeling to blame for whatever injustice has been imposed on you. The problem with this though, is that you're just misdirecting your anger. You're never going to actually be happy if you're in this state of constant resentment.

Congrats on your perfect math skills you lower than nigger, nigger.

>Kendrick Lamar shitty song lyrics
Nigdrick Lamhat should be humble. Without rich white kids his music would barely sell

Nice try paki. I actually manage them. I make a bit over $100k usd. Not that much but not too little either. I'm in no rocky point in my life, and have few personal beefs with paki indians.

Absolutely not. Every inean I’ve ever known has been pushy and rude. They also smell terrible. Why would you let them in? What’s so great about them?

>top 0.01
the top 0.01% of pajis work for the Indian government, enslaving their lives for a country that doesn’t give a fuck about them. Don’t believe me? It’s the British system that was put in place, the top 1% of Indians would rather join the Civil Services of India than go after their passion, because the British (and then the Indian) governments made pajis think if you worked as an Administrative Officer for a ZOG-tier government, then you gained social status.

Because these cunning but dumb, ugly evil paki indins have infiltrated our societies en masse.

"Yeah I love Indians! They are best. I am real white guy from Illinois called Brad"

No. Even the so called "aryans" are not even close to europeans. The white ethnostate is for white europeans only

White 100% Europeans ONLY.

No?

Really?

NO?

Why is it that the Indian man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the INDIAN MAN is expected to just get over THE SEVEN YEARS WAR and institutional INDOPHOBIA and his Indian Wife bitching about the vegetable prices and him getting fucking killed at PLASSEY by Jewed-ass crackers trying to fight for shekels. How about YOU A*GLOS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A INDIAN MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Indian man remembering who he is and what he built like the palaces and fortifications Agra and Delhi. When a Indian man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist bongoid asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Attached: 9953B43D-2412-48FE-B891-4784F7C3A4BE.png (6460x3480, 1.47M)

an Indian man will never breed

Yes, absolutely. Fuck autistic purity-spiraling Nordicists and fuck Nordcucks in general. Fuck Pewdiepie.

Nobody stripped you of anything. You live on a literal trash heap of your own making and you're poisoning the planet with your shit. Fucking nuke yourselves

The amount of stupid here ... Indians are Dravidians who have lower IQ than niggers. More northern pakis are Dravidians mixed with sandnigger blood.

The problem with paki indians is their growth rates. Pajeets I work with have on average 6-8 kids. All the primary schools in England are filled with brown ugly hairy terrorists

If you ask me Indians are definitely white and based. Ever heard of the Aryans? Yeah they came from India.

no, kike

This is not true you bigoted motherfucker

Of course, they seem pretty based.

Indians already have their own ethnostate, let them stay there

Attached: poo.jpg (1024x496, 117K)

Good.

Fuck. No.
It's about value systems and culture. Shared history is paramount to a high trust society.

You don't know anything what's best for Indians. You're bigoted and low IQ

8/10

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

id rather accept a negro instead of a subhuman abbo hybrid

Attached: 20190319_054815.png (960x510, 47K)

>Shared history is paramount
So then the ethnostate would not work because most Europeans don't share history, they all have their own histories. Retard bitch.

Poo eating shitskins detected. Get the Raid

This is fake you bastard go back to the 9 year old club bitch

Am I allowed in...? Please say yes :/

Attached: 5B3B1194-4C40-48AB-A029-356E8D252631.jpg (750x723, 105K)

Only Sikhs cuz they're bro tier

I don't even know who's pooing anymore, whether this is a psyop created by some paki or an actual paji trying to shill.

Vae Victis

Attached: 1552935420918.jpg (728x533, 200K)

Fuck you bigot you weak Anglo bastard Indians run your country and we are whiter than you because we were the original Aryans

Attached: immigrants-europe-country-of-origin.jpg (1300x1300, 396K)

yay a poo thread

Attached: pooo3.png (500x365, 61K)

youtu.be/QAXPIhnQocM

More Indians have toilets than Americans. Americans shart in the mart Indians poo in the loo you bastard dog.

nice shilling.

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 11K)

This thread proves how infiltrated we are. Look at these shitskin pajeet shitposts.

More cunning than a Jew. Dumber than a Nigger. 0/10 women.

hell fuck yes

धन्यवाद्

Attached: pajeet.png (1350x900, 139K)

Pakis are Indo Aryan Chads, Hindu dindus like op are Dravidian aka proto niggers.

This literal tea seller became viral in India because of his looks. Most pakis are like that, especially in kpk and Punjab, just normally without blue eyes. As I said, Aryan chad blood.

Attached: images.jpg (508x603, 28K)

If their IQ is over 120 and they are light-skinned/upper caste, sure. They are Aryan and we need want the top engineers and IT experts on our side.

Attached: 1550299917899.jpg (845x451, 160K)

Shut up basedboy we run your country.

Dude, what? Europeans have divided Europe into separate states over thousands of years. Globalist kikes have gone and shit that up. Amaricans spent centuries carving a pan European ethnostate that got kiked in 1965. You're a retarded poo hiding your flag. Vae Victis.

open bobs and vagene

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 448K)

Triggered pajeet.

Attached: 1080E3A0-55AA-4D26-9C47-F95AE3F528FB.jpg (601x409, 56K)

its not fake, you are even inferior to niggers. ACCEPT IT SUBHUMAN
pajeets are abbo hybrids

This. India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan are the 3 worst places in the world because of the people who live there

mate thats the wrong spelling lmao

Attached: paj.jpg (1294x1230, 343K)

Well, yeah. We need cunts to drive me home when I am pissed.

Why do so many of us hide behind meme flags? You guys do realise that we form a huge chunk of the number of users on Jow Forums right?

Embrace the meme. Embrace the wagon wheel.

Attached: images (11).jpg (316x160, 11K)

This just goes to show that you idiots have no idea what you are talking about because Indians have higher IQ than any of you. Ever heard of the caste system? Eugenics. You are all little bastard 9 year olds with the brains of a dog who watch Pewdiepie and drink soda. Just wait, we will keep growing and we will also dominate you and take your jobs.

He’s gotta have at least a little white blood.. come on now

Attached: pooossss.jpg (1101x1057, 262K)

>Pajeets have 6-8 kids
I doubt this. Even having 6-8 kids in India is rare.

On a scale of one to no... no.

Not here. I was born in the UK my brother.

Leaving you with over 1.3 billion retards to pull your ranking down.

We have niggers and illiterate global immigrants coming here. What's your excuse?

Yea they're pretty good electrical engineers

Attached: super.png (500x300, 92K)

We don't want to be a part of your ethnostate anyway you retards

> ethnostate
> Accepting people from other ethnic backgrounds.

You are being a retard on purpose, aren't you?

>Would you accept Indians into the ethnostate?
>personally, i would
an indian ethnostate? yea i would too =]

>Indians
feather or dot?

most pajeets are low caste

Indians that are born and raised in the US are great. Most vote Republican that I have seen at least in the south and the kids are basically white kids.

Yikes no

Attached: 1552959299148.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Shitskins pakis have 999 IQ according to a call with Brad in customer service. Tested by real statisticians that number goes down to 80. Nice try You malaria infested fucking pajeets.

poo

*drunk or street shitters

not being able to genocide the lower caste population because (((British))) stepped them up against the upper castes to ensure division.

>inb4 lower castes and upper castes are the same MuH gEneTic evidence

There's considerable evidence that if affirmative action for lower castes was removed, the vast majority of Indians graduating from their top universities would be upper castes despite making less than 1/5 of the population.

This is just blantant bait for us at this point. Alright, I'll bite. Pakistanis are just Indian folk who migrated west. Most of them are Punjabis and Sindhis, both of which are two major ethnicities in India.

That tea seller went viral for a reason. If everyone in Pakistan looked like that there would be nothing to freak about.

Bastard that changes nothing stupid american mutt I bet I'm whiter than you

True

Attached: designated.jpg (628x622, 87K)

Yes, but only as long as they make a max percentage of 2%

Hes a local tea seller, guys like that don't have European parents.

As I said, particularly in northern areas and northern Punjab, there are a lot of Indo Aryan Chads. Southern areas have pajeet tier looks.

Attached: images (1).jpg (352x512, 17K)

Yeah, into Indian ethnostate.

Nobody gets hurt if everyone stays in their corner of the world.

Attached: cook.png (600x600, 131K)

Attached: hp lovecraft.png (1060x1110, 949K)

Attached: poo typical.jpg (759x422, 81K)

>Bastard that changes nothing stupid american mutt
yes, it means most of you are subhumans
>I bet I'm whiter than youit
im chinese so I dont care about being white

Attached: poo-in-loo-248279.jpg (610x663, 260K)

Any race is fine as long as you don't believe your God's chosen people and believe you can justify murder/oppression and a multitude of other nonsense that comes with religion and outdated meme cultures I'm specifically looking at Jews and Muslims because fuck them