White genocide

ITT we discuss and provide empirical evidence for the not-so-bright future of the white race given current trends. It seems obviously true but I can't find very much real evidence on Google, apart from pic related, which doesn't include immigration.

An interesting idea - a (brown) friend tells me that the non-white third world is to be the most affected by climate change. So in a few decades we can expect a new, giant horde of refugees.

Attached: Worlds-most-important-graph-2017.png (882x709, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
politico.eu/article/germany-migration-helps-bump-birth-rate-to-highest-in-decades/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More evidence than climate change at least

Attached: Africa.png (1000x1129, 221K)

I'm sure someone is going to back up your post with evidence

This doesn't look that damning - I'm hoping that someone has something similar for European countries

NOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS
WHITES ARE BEING REPLACED REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

will Israel be affected by climate change?

Copied and pasted from Wikipedia:
“The magnitude and frequency of the drying that has occurred is too great to be explained by natural variability alone,” and “This is not encouraging news for a region that already experiences water stress, because it implies natural variability alone is unlikely to return the region’s climate to normal.” the lead author of the paper.[41] Twelve of the world’s fifteen most water-scarce countries — Bahrain, Qatar, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Israel and Palestine — are in the Middle East.

It is damning, you will end up at an equillibrium with far too many blacks. It is a balance point, but it is not good either way

I was pretty hardcore into WN until i started researching demographics and realised most of what people were talking about was a load of bull.
I am still opposed to mass immigration and multiculturalism but i don't see us as going extinct.

I guess I forgot this:
'The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects'

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/

Sure, but my real worry is that in a few hundred years there will be very few whites in Europe

>I am still opposed to mass immigration and multiculturalism
Oh for sure, that shit is asking for trouble history shows it when you have two cultures and one power structure there will be blood

I think African TFR will drop alot faster than that and European/Diaspora will rise. It wouldn't surprise me to see European governments pushing for replacement TFR given how badly immigration has gone for them.

i just don't get it

some people say that the wars in middle east and specially afghanistan were also part of the future (like they send immigrants to europe so they can control those lands for the future and settle there because europe is in danger)

you say that giant horde of refugees will happen, but Europe itself is in danger (sea level thing, ice age and similar things)
also why the 6 gorillion I.Q jews aren't taking measures for such things? i don't think it's true

They are, they want the entire middle east for themselves and for us to fight each other almost to extinction.

I think I'm with this guy, there seems to be a paucity of evidence (and/or I'm just too retarded to find it). Anyways I predict a trend towards more right-wing thinking and reduced immigration to the first world

It absolutely is. One, even though the fertility rate is declining, it is actually declining much slower than predicted. Two, even with decline the surplus of Africans compared to Europeans will be enormous. Three, it doesn't include immigration to Europe and the foreigners already here.

yeah, look at these guys they have the highest tfr out of any religious group and they are white af. Not even muslims can compete with their retarded war ideology.

Attached: Amish.jpg (1180x780, 76K)

When people in sub-saharan Africa start have good conditions of life the birth rate will decrease, that graph assumes that the reduction of the birthrate will be slow but look China. They though that they needed reduce the birthrate with the one policy child and now they have a huge problem to replace all their people and they now want 2 children per woman. That will happen with Africa. They only need a good standard of live and the birthrate will fall.

The problem isn't white people literally dieing out, although that may happen. It's the fact that they will no longer be able to control their own political fate in their own counties due to becoming demographic minorities.

In some countries this is going to happen no doubt and some places will not be very nice to live in. Other countries though are going in the opposite direction. I can see Central and Eastern Europe becoming a very attractive destination for Europeans and their Diaspora to live in.
If Russia ever gets their shit together or the EU absorbs them then there will be plenty of land for displaced whites.
Eurasia by the end of the century is a very likely scenario.

Attached: Eurasia.png (609x193, 41K)

This is it. Many constituencies in the UK are already plurality Muslim or another immigrant group. Despite being more conservative they will nearly always vote for the pro-immigrant party.

Honestly though, the Pakistanis in my city have lived here since the 50s/60s/70s and have shown almost 0 Westernisation, speak broken English at best and will have 4+ kids, with little chance of that changing.

If global warming is as bad as the left makes it seem, Russia is going to be a white man's paradise

The Chinese are already getting there first

Attached: 1524492711366.jpg (590x430, 41K)

>Europe
fuck off shill even at this point 10% of Europe is not European
even we have 3% of gypsies here fk disgusting

Attached: NPI.png (526x405, 253K)

Roll on the automation and roboticism of society so the West will lose its boner for brown people and the need to replace the population to maintain its equally stupid GDP hard on

yeah its coming down from 7 to 5 we are totally saved...

the world can easily sustain another 2 billion highly productive niggers

theres nothing to worry about at all

And without firing a single bullet, africans are the real superior race, oh yes...

>White demographic replacement

>leaf
You people are worse than Americans.

The only way to keep the white race is racial secregation. Its not a bad thing but nowadays young whites get brainwashed in a very early state(elementary school). It gets to the point were you cant even say your opinion on something without having at least 3 left flagburners shouting at me : i am a nazi, a racist, multi culti is good and if i dont like it i should get out of my own country. If you life in a european country thats west of germany and you have encounterd such things please feel free to write it down

Attached: 1394245791429.jpg (184x184, 12K)

I have the solution. It's petty simple actually since everyone of us can do but has a high chance of destroying the world

Why do you even care whether whites die out? How pathetic does one have to be to care about
such a motely group as an entire race? Take some fucking pride in yourself and read a book once in a while. The white civilization you idiots take pride in was the product of individuals far too thoughtful and industrious to care about race. Greatness lies in individuals. When you set about fighting for a race you debase yourself to the level of a savage tribesman. You become exactly that which you pretend to hate you utter retards.

>H... Heh.... D.... Don't worry about your replacement Go..... I mean guys.... Heh.... He

And if you don't agree you are Hitler himself

Of course Whites aren't going to become completely extinct, but the majority will disappear or intermingle until there are mostly only 56 percenters and other mulatto offspring left.

Interesting...

For you maybe. For Poland? I don't think so.

Just a matter of time, what's remaining of the Polish youth is quite bluepilled. Also yes, Eastern Europe isn't being replaced, it's dying out.

This problem can't be solved by voting for a person or party. The system is too corrupt.
The sooner Jow Forums realises that the better

It's Demographics look better than yours and their economy is growing faster than yours.

Attached: fyuldtyd.png (935x717, 70K)

Past 2050 the only population in Sub Saharan Africa that will be growing will be the Chinese one.

there are long eras of history where white people have not existed in the past, so why does it matter that they exist in the future?

Attached: 678678678.png (748x600, 322K)

My parents are Croats you sheepshagger, I know how it looks like in the East.
>It's Demographics look better than yours
They don't, even the White birth rates here are higher than theirs.
>their economy is growing faster than yours
Because they're poor and there's more room for growing.

You should have been researching mosques and firearms.

> While the number of babies born to German citizens increased by 3 percent in 2016, the number born to non-German women jumped by 25 percent compared to 2015. Destatis noted that the "number of women from countries with a traditionally high birth rate" had risen during this time period.

>About 23 percent (184,700) of all newborns were born to non-German women.

While the number of babies born to German citizens increased by 3 percent in 2016, the number born to non-German women jumped by 25 percent compared to 2015. Destatis noted that the "number of women from countries with a traditionally high birth rate" had risen during this time period.

About 23 percent (184,700) of all newborns were born to non-German women.

politico.eu/article/germany-migration-helps-bump-birth-rate-to-highest-in-decades/

europeans as a whole are dropping by 25% population every generation. it's more like suicide but definitely could be called genocide by definition. we're living in factory states that pump out third world resources and import their social dregs. our economic systems are self defeating where international debt is accrued and generation after generation must live in more sterile unproductive environments.

Bitch i will e-slap you i have looked at all the data unlike the retard terrorist i know what i am talking about.
No. Glad i didn't either.