FUCK TELSTRA

Recently got the new Telstra "Smart modem", unfortunately it does not allow you to tinker with the DNS to bypass censorship

forced me to buy a VPN just so I can access Jow Forums

The government is getting pretty Orwellian so I guess its a good investment

Attached: pvaegakuhxm21.png (787x858, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ajq9bXLt
citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides
abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/mf/3222.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used a VPN but wouldn't let me post on here without a goypass

Turns out they dont accept PayPal here anymore

Why would you use the ISPs spyware box? They purposely fuck with you with support if you use your own modem, even giving you wrong information so you can't set it up right.

I just added 1.1.1.1 to the DNS servers. I did that on my tablet, I didn’t even need to use my computer to configure the modem. This “ban” is a fucking joke. I don’t even know what a fucking DNS is or what it does.
Oh and it seems iinet finally joined in with the rest and decided to try to block Jow Forums because I was fine about an hour ago.

We need to organise somehow to actually fight this politically. They are removing peoples ability to have civil discourse unless its pro leftist, or so neutered that it is right wing in name only. This is not an endorsement of violence or incitement to violence. This is an opinion of a FLESH AND BLOOD human being who is currently living in TYRANNY.

what vpn?

NordVPN

I think government agencies take the "white supremacist" threat much more seriously than jihadists.
Knowing domestic Islamic radicals will get very little support from the population, but a radical nationalist movement is far more dangerous for the stability of the country.
Anything that might interrupt this multiculti experiment is a massive threat

Its OP btw had to change VPN server

>paying for freedom
Your money would have been better spent switching to a different IPS. Dont give the cunts money for a broken product.

The new Telstra smart modem does not allow it

go shoot up a mosque then you dumb nazi cunt

pastebin.com/ajq9bXLt

Are you fucking stupid, faggot? I said a political solution not a psychopathic one
Fucking cry more that all this censorship is doing is FORCING US INTO THE REAL WORLD not making us disappear like you want
Fucking CUNT

Buy a real modem.
Use Cloudflare's DNS Servers
on IPv4

wtf are they actually banning Jow Forums in your country? i don't believe you

People like you will push people from the internet to the real world. You libs know not what you begin. It is your duty to fight tyranny. And you are the tyrants.

First for fuck telstra

FUCK TESLTRA

rare

I'm hearing you Cobber, I have to be with Telstra though the shit cunts. Fucking work out bush so they're the only provider

Help this white nigger out, how do I change this shit so I can get around it on my mobile

Godspeed Straya. Tarrant could not have gotten more done.

Attached: file.png (544x515, 277K)

you cheeky cunt

there is no "right" to post on a shitty board you fucking incel faggots. slide this shit

I suggest u cunts switch to Aussie broadband, so far they haven't caved in at all to this fuckery.

Freedom of speech. Faggot. Yes there is a right. Kill yourself orwellian faggot

Why the fuck did you get one of those Modem-Router combos in the first place?
Buy a modem that's compliant with whatever version of DOCSIS your new item is, and get a Cisco router so you can configure DNS servers and set the DNS server to either a Pi-Hole or 1.1.1.1.

Big RIP to the Aussie shitposters. For those who can't figure out to bypass the ban your bants shall be missed. Now we just need DUDEWEED in Canada to go for a similar ban so we can get the day of the rake started.

E Safety Commissar Julie Inman Grant decided that modem wasn't E Safety enough bro.
You should thank her on twitter.

Imagine being this cucked. Telstra can go throw themselves off a bridge

What's the model number of these fucking smart modems?

>highest price per kbps in straya by an order of magnitude
>likely capped
>24 month contract
>unconfigurable smart modem
>b-but at least I get Bigpond movies and computer tips hotline, right guys?

Attached: Olivia_Clapping.webm (324x474, 15K)

>>b-but at least I get Bigpond movies and computer tips hotline
>computer tips

does tech support from a pajeet even count?

Websites blocked include

7+1chan
Jow Forums
Liveleak
Kiwi Farms
Zero Hedge
Dissenter
Bitchute
Mega | New Zealand File Sharing site
Lulz.com | This site was blocked because it criticised the NZ Government
Voat

citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides

I will check all of them.

reclaim your freedoms

Attached: 6f76d6b6ba933595d9f18078158cad7ccd0d91ba3cdce2aa3ce3574e76f40c6e.png (600x599, 274K)

fuckin TPG cunts blocking shit now too.

How the hell is Zero Hedge blocked

Don't have one sorry, I'd love to give it to you but. I'm struggling to figure out how to fix my mobile so I can shit post on the move.
Can only do it via wifi ATM

>Use Cloudflare's DNS Servers
this

Fuck are they even worth switching to? They sound budget as fuck and can't imagine speeds been any good

It reports the truth

Try that and report back

Attached: 1552998890000.png (860x1345, 235K)

Why would you even touch anything Telstra nowadays? Do you like getting fucked in the arse?

Most of us outside of the big cities, and even plenty within don't have a choice, even today.. sweet NBN we got.
t. Telstra Cable customer since 1997

I don't have a choice, I work away in the bush and it's the only cellphone provider. They're cunts if I had a choice there's no way of be telstra

Attached: 1481238484731.jpg (320x348, 23K)

Nothing at all has been blocked for me.

Although I think I might have done that dns thing years ago due to piratebay being blocked.

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Why switch to them when they are cucking out? There are only a few ISPs that havent blocked it yet and no one is naming names

Oh I have no intention of swapping, I work in remote locations and Telstra is the only ISP that has service out here

Look Aussies, the few of you who are still here need to go forth to the rest of the internet. They're breaking containment, you need to show them what that looks like. We need you to go shit up every normie website out there.

Test

I see. My condolences.

>the Australian government has denied its citizens...
I thought ISPs were taking it upon themselves to block access?

>I think government agencies take the "white supremacist" threat much more seriously than jihadists.

probably because they fear their open border immigrations plans to BLACK us all will get ruined.

CHECK THIS OUT
>Australian birth rate is 1.81 (negative growth)
YET...
>Australian population is forecast to be about 34 Million by 2034
source
abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/mf/3222.0

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ???
How can Aus GROW
With a negative birth rate..?
>Psssst: they're gonna flood us with Somali Niggers & Chinks (its already started)
SPREAD THE WARNING Brothers!!!

But the solution ISN'T attacking the niggers coming for gibs.
Its in identifying SPECIFICALLY WHO is behind it.
And...
"politely" asking them to stop

download 1.1.1.1 on your mobile through your app store.

PROTIP for ausfags

On most connections (thanks to the NBN) you can use a 3rd party router. Simply get a different router and set a different DNS.

Attached: 1537424307750.jpg (1290x960, 701K)