New zealand will give automatic citizenship to all victims and family of victims of mosque shooting

New zealand will give automatic citizenship to all victims and family of victims of mosque shooting.

Imagine being so cucked you post on reddit warning that deporting muslims is bad

Attached: Christchurch mosque shootings Automatic residency for victims and families being considered Immigrat (1069x503, 96K)

clown world

Attached: jach.jpg (780x511, 49K)

The (((Big Business))) were going to do that anyway and import millions more over the years. The attack is just an easy excuse to tell everyone how much good they are doing for the "under privileged, non white, victims of evil white racism." While working the new immigrants cheaply, of course.

Attached: HER NAME WAS EBBA Ã…KERLUND.jpg (306x306, 16K)

Lol, they have no identity on some victims (as they are illegal immigrants//were smuggled in) so they just make some!
Inshallah brothers in NZ

This is what happens when you let women run the country, Julia Gillard was giving $300 million to Hilary clinton when she was in charge, also spent millions in fixing illegal muslim dental work and health care.

This might kill her government since she was voted in on immigration and housing.

This was Brenton Tarrant's plan all along

>Julia Gillard was giving $300 million to Hilary clinton

Wait, what?

>is ever going to damage that would do

>letting the media set the rules for a country.
jesus christ, welcome to the cuck-family NZ.

more like clown-island-no-one-cares-about-but-there-was-a-shooting-so-now-it-matters

just goes to show how the government, "and the country, really" (meaning their non-breeding professional class friends) values appearances over... everything else really.

I used to make fun of people that would call that "virtue signaling". I am not laughing any more.

It's like they realize the press is antiwhite propaganda.

Lol stupid cucks

>they think we won't recognize them if they gave them nationality

HAHAHAHA how delusional can one be
They'll still attend to the mosque even as "proud NZ citizens"

Attached: 1552859042100.png (569x665, 452K)

>yfw Tarrant brought MORE muslims in and got all semi-autos banned so that nobody can fight back anymore

This isn't accelerationism, it's crashing your car into a rock on the side of the road before you even get to screwing anyone else over

Attached: platinumkek.png (600x581, 475K)

Tarranttards btfo.

Don't count us out just yet i get the feeling this government and their media have overstepped alot. We will see.

>admitting the people he killed weren't even citizens of new zealand

I doubt he cared what happened in New Zealand. Seemed he wanted his actions have more of an affect in the US and Europe.

anyone know if you come to NZ as a asylum seeker if you get citizenship after they do the background check etc to prove you are legitimate reffo?

Way to prove the shooter right NZ.

Attached: absolutely.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

Are they trying to get leftists to shoot Muslims now too?

Niggers and shitskins would be allowed in, but polak niggers aren't allowed in.
Cry moar!