Is it possible to revert the effects of feminism on society? If so, how?

Is it possible to revert the effects of feminism on society? If so, how?

Attached: 1-21.jpg (800x423, 70K)

reconquista

Bullets. Fire. Ditches.

>brown eyes
lol, sucks for her brown people race

Literally just go for normal girls and not freaks with rainbow hair. Also don't be an ugly virgin who spends all day online. Go to the gym. Read books. Advance your career.

>normal girls
>in western society
That's either muslim girls or freaks with rainbow hair. Which type would you suggest?

I suggest going outside. Most girls aren't rainbow haired freaks. Just be young and somewhat attractive and you can get a great girl.

Unironically, a war.

As soon as all hell breaks loose women will remember how to suck cocks.

Accelerationism. Make them suffer from the consequences of their action that undermine their objectives.
For example allowing transgender to compete in female olympics, allowing sharia to take over just to realize that they are slaves with no rights, allow more 3rdworldlers to come into your country which leads to higher crimes against woman when you won't be even able walk alone at all and stuff like that.
They reap what they sow.

it's not entirely unheard of but it is rare.

It's happened before. This time I dunno, might take a while.

Take women's rights away by getting strong enough to overpower the masses of beta cucks who demand egalitarianism.

You're being too specific, you need to ask how to reverse entitlement.

I agree with you and I’ve given the same advice, but the damage of feminism extends to normal girls as well.

I’ve seen the most beautiful and smartest women on the planet rearing 0-2 children because they wanted a career.

Just let them do their thing and they'll eventually destroy themselves.

>Bullets. Fire. Ditches.

Amen brother

They have been doing this for years, letting the west die slowly and only an attack on two mosques on the other side of the world has triggered muslims enough to provoke new attacks on white people just after three days. The best way to trigger accelerationism is keep attacking muslims to unleash chaos.

fuck you fag.
Id fuck #2 in a heartbeat
try being a man.

Yes.
Girls are dependents.
They always require someone's agreement, validation, approval, etc.
Right now the vast demographic of women who've been raised without a father looks at the gouvernment, popular media and their own group of friends for these things.
Their friends generally do exactly the same, because like finds like, and the media as well as the gouvernment push women to rebel against their nature.
This is why feminists look unnatural, whether they implement feminine looks or masculine looks. It just doesn't look like it belongs there.
The reason for this is that women just like men need guidance in their life, guidance from authority figures.
Unlike them however, we men constantly seek to improve, not just to fit in. It's part of the sexual conquest to be better, not just available which suits women.

The idea then, having established their dependence on authority figures in e everything they do, is to become that authority figure they rely on for guidance.
There are many metaphors like herding the sheep, but that's really all it takes.
Women cannot fix themselves, in the same way that slaves couldn't free themselves.
If we want to fix women, we'll have to show them what they must do.

Yes this unfortunately means having to shack up with turbocunts like the hippo in your picture.
Maybe polygamy can enable that burden.

Men need to fraternize without woman.

Men need to not value woman before man

Make children when you are 18.
/voorman

Executions. Indoctrination camps for younger/purer females so they grow up to be responsible mothers and birth more women like them

A good hard dicking daily for at least a month and it should all be ok

Good luck keeping it hard on sight of that ham beast. May our saints help you, amen.

gee i wonder why she's unhappy.

yeah by hanging the feminists

No. Conservatism is dying. Society is constantly evolving towards progressive values and even the conservatives of today would be considered leftists decades ago. Regressive forces will always get defeated by progressive ones (WW2, Civil War etc) and there's nothing you can do about it.

Whos got the pics , before & after Feminist links ?

Endless mocking and removing gibs.
Women have zero personality, they change their personality based on the interests of their provider. Remove the State as provider and make the provider be the Husband they freely choose, and women will be happy and feminine again.

Attached: feminist_transformation.jpg (905x700, 203K)

it shouldn't be because feminism is a good thing.