Brit/pol/

we want mosley

Attached: 1494953238854.jpg (337x450, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alamancerangers.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/total-resistance.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pw0ptHOr4h8
theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/mar/19/brexit-latest-news-bercow-speaker-theresa-may-to-chair-cabinet-as-government-responds-to-bercow-ruling-against-repeat-vote-on-deal-politics-live
news.sky.com/story/brexit-theresa-may-gathers-ministers-in-face-of-constitutional-crisis-11669941
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-croydon-incident-police-stand-14157153
youtube.com/watch?v=rtTgZPkZgSc
just-eat.co.uk
twitter.com/kirkkorner/status/1107959304668225541
youtube.com/watch?v=p7a6a5vVjBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u6i1IVEPnSo
youtube.com/watch?v=XoGIdIYpLvA
indy100.com/article/jack-ripper-revealed-identity-polish-barber-aaron-kosminski-8828286?amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_Patterns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterfall_model
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_Algorithms
youtube.com/watch?v=DaDo9PyCeLQ
mobile.twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1107995573393739776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: whiteeng.jpg (790x1122, 161K)

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse. When a people are used as mere human instruments for firing cannon or thrusting bayonets, in the service and for the selfish purposes of a master, such war degrades a people. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice, — is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. As long as justice and injustice have not terminated their ever-renewing fight for ascendancy in the affairs of mankind, human beings must be willing, when need is, to do battle for the one against the other."

John Stuart Mill

alamancerangers.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/total-resistance.pdf

Post useful information/links/images etc. The time is fast approaching now when your only option will be direct action. When that time comes, you will need to be prepared. Jow Forums has been waiting for "the happening" since our foundation. Those who have thought deeply on world events will have come to the same conclusion; that we are the ones that will trigger it. It is our birthright. It is our destiny. This conflict represents not just the desperate act of an oppressed people and culture, but the reconquest of the cultural heritage, peoples and nations across the world from the claws of the globalist oppressors. Those nationless, treacherous leeches will pay dearly, and as this crisis draws near, so to does the end of their tyrannical rule over the native English, Welsh, Scots and Irish. To arms.

Attached: IMG_7739.jpg (606x365, 61K)

I read that as money

>tfw live in a dark blue area

Attached: file.png (756x419, 258K)

The absolute state of Corbyn....

Attached: D2ADGGMWwAAUvAj.jpg (1200x900, 131K)

sorry user

It probably got shoaded.

Attached: 68241295-F4BF-4136-9C7E-419C372686DC.jpg (360x531, 15K)

Is the Mick here from last night who made the installer?
I want some Enterprise level ideals for apps.
I'm dedicating life to owning the Thunderchild.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pw0ptHOr4h8

Attached: screenshot5656.jpg (552x724, 60K)

>The Namesh Moishe, Oshwaslsh Moishe.

Attached: james-bond.jpg (660x330, 14K)

fine

> BREXIT IS BAD AND MAKING THINGS GO WRONG
- theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/mar/19/brexit-latest-news-bercow-speaker-theresa-may-to-chair-cabinet-as-government-responds-to-bercow-ruling-against-repeat-vote-on-deal-politics-live
- news.sky.com/story/brexit-theresa-may-gathers-ministers-in-face-of-constitutional-crisis-11669941

> Some cunt brought a gun to an argument in Croydon
- mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-croydon-incident-police-stand-14157153

What's everyone's thoughts on how Brexit will pan out, come the 29th? It's my sad belief that article 50 will be revoked, or we will have an extension.

guarantee this mong will reply to himself now with an Irish flag

no mate sorry for memeflag is cypanon.

Is John Bercow /ourguy/?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000191783030_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqe8wwRrzHxlOc7ZkfLL2o5b8fXxBGDrj5SXT0kgieUdM.jpg (480x300, 19K)

Official brit/pol theme

youtube.com/watch?v=rtTgZPkZgSc

Attached: RK.png (842x462, 717K)

How about you fucking eat halal, lads?

just-eat.co.uk

There is literally nothing wrong with Iqbal and Ahmed hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES MOHAMMED! STRAIGHT TO THE RAT-INFESTED STOCKROOM, THROUGH THE DOOR!
AHMED COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE HANDLES THE RAW MEAT WITH THE HAND HE JUST WIPED HIS ARSE WITH WITHOUT WASHING IT, NICE COUPLE OF PUBES DROPPING INTO THE FRYER AS THE CHIPS GO IN!
MOHAMMED DODGES THE HEALTH INSPECTOR WITH A STUNNING PHOTO OP WITH THE LOCAL LABOUR COUNCILLOR, SHORTCHANGES A FEW DRUNK CUSTOMERS ON THEIR WAY OUT! BACK INTO THE KITCHEN, SLAMS THE CLOSING DOOR INTO A RAT'S HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING TO THE FRYER! SPITS RIGHT ON YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE GREEN'UN FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S UNDOING HIS FLY, PULLS HIS COCK OUT AND JIZZES STRAIGHT INTO YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BURGER!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: file.png (620x387, 378K)

I reckon the new motion will be May Deal + Extension

you a programmer? do you into android or ios apps?

I feel robbed

I hoping no deal happens and I can't see all 27 countries agreeing to an extension. If there is a delay it might be a small one that ends up going on and on.

Why is the media bitching about Bercow "abusing his power"? All he's doing is enacting a law from the 1600's

I hope that whatever you are dimly advocating has nothing to do with the New Zealand murders. Because a "war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice" has nothing whatever to do with massacring innocent people who were invited into the country by our own democratically elected politicians. It is a mere piece of barbarism and cowardice.

Mosley himself advocated gaining power by peaceful means, and declared that he would not persecute or expel the Jews or other immigrants who were already resident in this country. He also disclaimed all pretence to violence, and protested that it proceeded exclusively from the aggression of his opponents.

Attached: dad.png (825x859, 974K)

While the below is based, just goes to show law and order has completely vanished, nobody respects it or the Government and the very fragile rulesmthat society is built upon are no longer there..

Get comfy lads, the country is on the brink.

>'Yellow vest' protestor James Goddard's court hearing has been suspended after his supporters chanted "Soubry is a Nazi" and "Shame on you" from the public gallery. Urging Goddard to sack his lawyer, the hecklers refused to leave and so the judge walked out instead.

>One of the supproters has now entered the court room and hopped into the dock with Goddard, to cheers from the public gallery. Court security has not cleared the court yet, and the man remains in the dock with Goddard.

>Oh, there's two of them in there with him now. It's fair to say this hearing has descended into chaos. The normal rules of court are being roundly ignored. As I typed, a third supporter also wandered into the dock.

twitter.com/kirkkorner/status/1107959304668225541

Attached: lel.jpg (1264x1806, 343K)

This is the most punchable face I've ever seen

Attached: prince-george-gettyimages-612086726_1500jpg.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Sneed

Based

Can't believe I moved to London. Literally get on a bus here and I am often the only white face out of 50 or so people. When you do get whites they are also often just absolute wasters, druggies, gypsies and polish.

No way, he is a manlet remoaner cuckold (wife literally cucked him.) He's been a very biased speaker for someone who is supposed to be unbiased.

dey shud make da kebab da food of Bri'un

Attached: nor.jpg (409x628, 111K)

Mate, you don't punch kids in the face, you squeeze their chubby cheekies.

No deal. EU won't give an extension as they want to fuck us over to deter others from leaving and May won't get her deal through.

Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=p7a6a5vVjBQ

Attached: 1550720864094.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>SHORTCHANGES A FEW DRUNK CUSTOMERS
They probably swap out brand.

>you a programmer? do you into android or ios apps?
yes.
But I've never made an app for any market.
ios is easier for me as it's objective C which is a subset of C
typically android apps are made in java I don't really know it; but I get it and can use it.

I sincerely hope it does happen, but I can foresee more extensions happening. Endless extensions, until gov.t can pull something out of a hat to distract us all and quietly scuttle brexit altogether. Quite blackpilled on the topic desu, my apologies. I wish we rioted like France. Paris has been on fire for about 20 weeks straight. Not that you'd ever know about it here, though. And my normie mates say the BBC isn't biased...

Wait, so Brexit is still going to happen then?

What has any of what was written got to do with New Zealand or your cute little mixed-race baby? My concern is deepening.

Attached: 1w.jpg (361x250, 21K)

Overcast in the shitty today lads.

Attached: IMG_20190319_124441.jpg (2448x3264, 1.74M)

that's fucking hilarious. good on 'em.

welcome fren, it's hell here. where did you come from?

there's an old saying; "you can write C in any language". Java is piss easy.

Did you learn C in uni/something else? I've always wondered about structured learning. I've been a python/java dev in the past but lack strong basics on correctly structuring large programs. can you recommend any resources?

see . Unlikely imho, but I hope so.

m8 there's not going to be an EU when this is done.

go down to parliment and call steve bray a cunt

Yorkshire. We keep most of the muslims in one city there so that when the time comes we can round them up easily.

Relax, with the way this shit has panned out I've become black pilled over it. The amount of fuckery form the the government and remainers is just depressing. That being said that Miller woman wanting the government to vote on a brexit deal was a blessing in disguise for had it not happened we would probably already have May's name only Brexit.

Realistically speaking, what will happen if the state overturns Brexit?

Got an email last night in response to petition saying there will be no prorogue of parliament. BBC now reporting no revocation of article 50. Bercow blocks the path of Theresa's deal and we need 27 yays from 27 nations all with their own demands of the EU and many in open conflict with them to get an extension.

10 days to go. :) Prepare for a 737 max type landing lads.

This is your former colony and fellow member of the commonwealth here, we want to help you defeat the (((CITY OF LONDON))) and destroy kike globohomo.

Attached: WW-9March.jpg (1080x720, 366K)

Mosley was soft
Take the Pavelić pill

Attached: basedpavelic.jpg (174x243, 11K)

Heading of to University of York Lads. Want to do my part and get some firearm training, UOTC or TA while I'm there, anyone with experience of either feel free to chip and tell me how shit/notshit either one was.

Attached: 1552294889800.jpg (960x676, 38K)

"You want cheese on that boss?"

Attached: 1543329717662.png (540x720, 630K)

why on earth did you come to London? Yorkshire looks real nice

Relax about being black pilled? I'm trying to fight it and see some light at the end of this tunnel.

fingers crossed

>Did you learn C in uni/something else?
I learned it when I was about 7 along with basic.

>correctly structuring large programs
I take it you know all the design patterns have you studied 'gang of four' book. From my knowledge the 'waterfall' dev technique is used on big program or agile.

Attached: 11ab.jpg (380x394, 14K)

He is a confirmed cuckold.

disgusting
RIP kebabs and shawarmas, I used to like you before I saw that pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6i1IVEPnSo

a general ratcheting up of right-wing sentiment but not armageddon

I'm too far norf for that right now user, near Euston.

youtube.com/watch?v=XoGIdIYpLvA

>upvoted

Attached: reddit.jpg (3264x2448, 823K)

Leeds isn't that bad. It is mostly in the Bradford, Pudsey Wakefield area. I mean, look at that map and compare West Yorkshire to any other urban area and we are killing it.
Work. Not many opportunities in my line of work in Yorkshire.

Attached: immi.jpg (498x740, 132K)

The end of the UK two part system. It couldn't survive. This would sadly mean a fucked up European representative system,

Gods bless you Singapore.

Attached: 1abbbbbbb.jpg (480x457, 65K)

Surprise surprise Jack the ripper was a kike immigrant.

indy100.com/article/jack-ripper-revealed-identity-polish-barber-aaron-kosminski-8828286?amp

Attached: jack_the_ripper.jpg (150x200, 12K)

>mosley aka moishe
>he was brown eyed
The absolute statw of New Pakistan.

Not really, no. I skipped uni/etc and landed in a programming job. Is gang of four really the best to learn design patterns? I thought it was a bit of a meme.

'While we the conventional few have been wasting our time on education, agitation and organization, some independent genius has gone ahead and taken the matter in hand' - George Bernard Shaw

Jack the Ripper was unironically based, he started a thot patrol to bring morality back to Whitechapel

Based

>le poorer than nigeria country

Every time

what is it you do, can I ask?

I work in tech and everywhere outside of big cities is dead for it. very annoying.

Attached: 0a2.jpg (1375x645, 78K)

Obrigado Jair.

Attached: 1480871167244.png (500x382, 57K)

>the school day is now extended to the same length of a standard work day (9-5) pupils are also forced to participate in a 1 hour after-school club of their choice bringing the school hours up to 9-6.
Would this improve society? I would see a proposal like this causing alot of reeeeing teachers though.

Lancashire should have a parliament
Yorkshire should have a parliament
Cornwall should have a parliament

Devolution is salvation

Would rather not say. A very niche job that can easily identify me. If you google my job you can work out who I am in a matter of minutes.

But for that reason there are only a few clients I can actually work with and most are London based or international.

>t. Brown eye cope
On suicide watch

> Is gang of four really the best to learn design patterns?

GoF is language agnostic but it was just the first to talk about design patterns in software; there are other books that are upto date for whatever language you are writing in.

Presumably you understand data structures -AVL, Binary trees; linked lists (single and multiples)? If not I suggest you read Cormen's algo book or something specific to your language

GOF
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_Patterns
waterfall dev
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterfall_model
cormen's algos
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_Algorithms

nah the state is not a good parent. that's part of what's fucked up about modern society already

Based Wessex gang

On phone now at work so quality is too low to see what's Havering?

shit cockney bromley

Agreed in part, though the Scottish and Welsh assembly being full of lefty wankers who want more devolution to then hand third powers to Europe and import more shitskins leaves me quite adverse to the ideas of more scheming government bureaucracy.

>Havering
~80% white

This user claims to be geting blocked from Jow Forums in the UK now...

it's the whitest london borough remaining with richmond upon thames, both pretty small percentage wise and they're only in the 80 mid 80's of white british too
richmond votes heavily lib dem iirc (lovely place though)

population wise*

youtube.com/watch?v=DaDo9PyCeLQ

Attached: 1546619608884.jpg (2371x3722, 2.71M)

>you now remember people calling May based Mummy May

mobile.twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1107995573393739776

Lmao this country is a shambles

BUF
BUF

Not funny. Those Irish whores were innocent.

London nuked when?

quick rundown on blexit lads.
Habbennin or not?

Attached: pepefishing.png (657x527, 116K)

Lancashire assembly would be based. We would have elected Nick Griffin as head of parliament.

No worries lad, understandable. Sucks you had to move innacity for work. Hope you find some nice parts.

cheers for links cyprusbro, will check them out

mommy May is begging EU to delay leaving after she got BTFO for the 3rd time, before it even came to a vote.

EU will extend, they can’t survive with a ‘no deal’

Except nobody would elect him though. There's the issue.

tanks fren, heard the pastas will veto, how likely?

>6667
so close

NO SURRENDER, NO SURRENDER, NOOOO SURRENDER TO THE TALIBAN!