10 and more of them couldn't handle this situation without shooting, incapable idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=quGLi6vbpr0

10 and more of them couldn't handle this situation without shooting, incapable idiots

Attached: morans.jpg (1334x865, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Wth4p0XPT8
wreg.com/2019/01/20/exclusive-family-of-man-killed-by-west-memphis-police-demands-answers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Burn the coal...

Get a prolapsed asshole!

toll status: paid

Feel bad for that cop at 8:35 ouch

she ran over one policeman. What the fuck were you expecting them to do? They can use lethal force only when the suspect retaliates. If she didn't run him over then they wouldn't shoot, fucking simple

Well, what were they supposed to do, get ran over by the car?

why would you feel bad for a retard? what was he even thinking?

paid

Attached: 5be7fe476c55f.jpg (728x951, 75K)

>10 and more of them couldn't handle this situation
They were almost run over. That totally justifies lethal force.

S

OP is either a dipshit in this video's comment section or is quoting one of the niggerbrained fags in the comment section of video.

either way, its retarded.

Paid the toll.

And? That's what happens when you do this kind of stupid shit and endanger the public.

kek first thing I thought of

two dead niggers

Attached: Grittyneedsmoresouls.png (1360x768, 1.16M)

Based

Attached: DC73F584-83D6-4FEC-9522-0656B6BF7AA4.png (379x214, 16K)

possession of marijuana is a serious crime.

youtu.be/5Wth4p0XPT8
Absolutely based

kek

>run over a cop
>get shot
>[WOW HOW WAS I SUPOSE TO KNOW] muffled noises from hell
So why am I supose to be angry OP?

because it's a nazi lettuce 4/20
April 20th just like Hitler's bday

Attached: bday.png (722x582, 158K)

Thank you for timely payment of your toll.

The fuck do you mean? This dumbass bitch could've killed any civilian in an attempt to get away, nevermind a cop. Bitch wouldve drove the car into more cops and somebody's home if they didn't take her out AWAY from other's homes.

I know the Blue Code is fucked and Masonic, but they got what they deserved. Rest in Piss retards, nothing was lost.

Smooth. Too bad the nigger wasn't shot.

Those policemen should have shot them 5 minutes before they did.

I agree, considering she continued to flee up until the point of getting shot with no concern for any one else's safety, she was an incredible danger. The second she gunned it towards the cops, the cops rightfully so gunned it towards her.

Attached: 1497559075130.jpg (536x625, 52K)

The police were completely justified in shooting these people

>be dating a nigger
>be driving a stolen car
>evade police for 10 minutes
>drive at 90+ mph down city streets
>get like 5+ squad cars to chase you
>get rammed by like 3 cars
>get surrounded by 5 cops all pointing guns at you and screaming at you

>STILL TRY TO DRIVE AWAY

I have absolutely zero empathy, sympathy, or any positive feeling toward either of these absolute braindead morons. Am I supposed to care that they got magdumped? I find it justified.

El IQ americano

yep

reminder fat people aren't white, especially not fat women

That's some high level dumbshit happening in this video . So high level I expected the nigger was driving, but apparently, the chick had nigger IQ.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

I dread to think what that would do for designated shitting streets.

we should run you over with a car and then fill you with holes. stupid honorary nigger

plebbit is that way --->

Congrats boys in blue
Job well done
yes! That's the honorary nigger rabid croat that shits everywhere
I bet It's the same person
kys nigger

how is he wrong?

I thought he might have been pointing out the low IQ of the driver.

The whole thing is rather excessive.They should have shot them from the start.

>10 and more of them couldn't handle this situation without shooting, incapable idiots

They rammed several police vehicles and ran over a cop's leg. At that point it's open season I'm sorry.

this was the funniest shit, the dude looked like he didnt give a shit what was going on and that fat cow's screeming made me giggle.

I'm going to remember this comment OP when someone uses a vehicle as a weapon in Hrvatski Croatia.

I want to see how your kinsmen will handle it.

it makes me feel good to see a nigger and a coal burner die in the morning

Two braincells and they couldn't figure out how bad that would end for them when surrounded by armed men.
I hate cops as much as the next guy but that was flat out stupid unless they wanted to die. Which is what I'd probably want the day a bunch of cops come to take away my rights while I'm unarmed and defenseless.

i think this nigger may be retardeder than most.
also, it's very rare for the police to stop me but when they are behind me and turn on the lights i pull over in the first safe space. never been shot or beaten by cops

“Another way could have been used. They could have flattened the tires or something," Tierra said. "Why just go killing them like that? My brother was just a passenger in the vehicle – he wasn’t even the driver. We want justice.”

They say the couple loved to take trips together and were in the Mid-South visiting.

“They was traveling, taking trips, just enjoying life," Lemarutius said.
wreg.com/2019/01/20/exclusive-family-of-man-killed-by-west-memphis-police-demands-answers/

btw they were running from the police because CNN brainwashed them into thinking the police were hunting them.

Attached: 1552884429064.jpg (3000x3000, 983K)

Very satisfying to watch. Shame that cop got ran over.

>watch the end of the video
>try to imagine how that would have ended if the police didn't have guns.

that's a dude ain't it

pretty sure it's a woman (but normally 90% of fem pics on Jow Forums are dudes yes)

Attached: 000s1.jpg (1800x1800, 788K)

GUILTY

of aiding and abetting a nigger

Must see this:

Rest in Piss

She took the nigger with her!
What a way for atonement

Attached: Röökijäbä.png (376x376, 177K)