How do we make marijuana the symbol of Jow Forums?

>>dank like memes
>>Green like Shrek
>>Makes you feel good like tea
>>Organic
>>No cancer

Attached: marijuana-bud-1517843754.jpg (601x338, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler bday is on 4/20 April 20

Attached: bday.png (722x582, 158K)

Drugs are for degenerates

switching over to a vaporizer is the best decision I've made next to quitting.

Nobody. least of all Hitler, says 4/20.
It's 20.04. First comes the date, then the month.

Marijuana is a basic human right and a great pain relief tool. We must not allow our gov to lock up drug users in America and Canada. We have had terrible health education in both countries.

Legalization of pot

Banning of mutilation.

NEO-FRANCE

/Voorman

nigger in Amurica we say 4 first then 20

Cannabis can be an interesting experience in the right context, I'd rate mushrooms much higher, but cannabis has its place, when used appropriately.

Id like to see psychedelics incorporated more in the esoteric aspects of ethnonationalism. After all cannabis has a long history of traditional use in eurasia.

But stoner culture is the antithesis of what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1552764116050.jpg (674x960, 119K)

Attached: pep.jpg (960x1280, 196K)

hahah pretty good

addicts get the gas. all normies get the gas.

>flag

>imagine being this somali

have a bump, chump. #420BlazeIt

Eire bro gets it

>>organic
When did the usda start certifying pot?

> (OP) (You)

Attached: 20190313_194928_HDR.jpg (4656x2328, 3.21M)

looks dank

AMA. THEORETICALLY. That was clearly a shop. I'll wear a memeflag and unfuck my metadata next time for added glow protection.

cringe

go to gulag

Attached: DdKgOvNW4AAce1j.jpg (1200x750, 69K)

Another Jow Forums pot thread! Watch for all the
>DRUGS ARE DEGENERATE, THANK YOU TO THE (((ROCKEFELLERS))) FOR BANNING HEMP AND RESTRICTING OUR CIVIL RIGHTS
comments.

>How do we make marijuana the symbol of Jow Forums?
change 420 blaze it to 4/20 blaze it

4/20 is Hitler's birthday

>ROCKEFELLERS
I'm using weather control to dump fukushima radiation on their town in upstate new york

fuck those queers

you motherfucker I was the first one to post that

Get diatomaceous earth and something like Gnat Nix to cover the soil. Can't overestimate the importance of a tent as environmental control, even if not necessary for smell. Even better: get two tents and crop every 50-60 days. No matter what scale or level, I'd recommend the full set of canna nutes. Shit like Boost is pricey but it makes all the difference. Buying the correct pH balanced soil is ideal too.

>I was the first one to post that
nah man, we've been talking about that since the 90s when I was paying based Chinese high school students in NYC to gestapo march at jews on 4/20, those kids were funny they used to follow the Japanese kids around shouting HIROSHIMA, NAGASAKI

>crop every 50-60 days
my afghan is 39 day

>not green like pepe
>not green like our lord and saviour kek

But i like the idea

I drink Cannabis Tea for stress relief. Pretty good once you have the right dosage. God made all plants to be used by his creatures.

Who be the ones steppin' in the room
Everybody welcome to the temple of boom
Back, let me see ya fat indo sack
And get weeded, somebody, everybody need it
Mari-Juana, Mari-Juana, do ya wanna
Give me love when I put the flame on ya

>no cancer
If you're smoking it yes it can cause cancer, inhaling any smoke can fuck up your lungs.

this op must be a kike trying to subvert pol.
fuck you op

Attached: r577834266.jpg (499x499, 72K)

stupid boomer

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10

Attached: philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte.jpg (1920x1280, 162K)

you have to be 18 to post here. only stupid little kids who think they are cool give a fuck about weed

fuck off junkie scum

>idiot leaf
no thanks

The problem with cannabis is that everyone likes it, from discord trannies to antifa to Jow Forums. It seems rather obvious that any mentally simulating effect is lost on most people.
Your humidity level triggered me. It should ideally be around 60-80% while in the seedling stage. Humidity below 40% for long periods of time probably stresses them out. Anyway, I hope they do well.

Longer flower means longer veg in a simultaneous system. I'd think differently if it were hydro but soil plants do well with intensive training from the beginning. Fatten em' up by beating the shit out of them. Lots of recovery time.

Attached: bend.png (693x932, 1.67M)

>Fatten em' up
you have to train them to grow bud instead of stretch but it's easy to do and increased yields like x10, everyone loves to see all fat nugs, what do you do for shit like Skywalker OG that just keeps stretching? this shit is a motherfucker I need rooms with taller ceilings

I'm much older than that, I'm pre war

you train the sprout to grow sideways before you pinch?

>fuck off junkie scum
it not horse it's weed like George Washington and Jesus like to use

I've heard that early training doesn't do much because the plant won't increase growth hormone levels from it until the 3rd week. Who knows.
I thought that strain is mostly indica so it's odd that you're having that big of a problem with it. Are you sure your plants are getting enough light?

>Are you sure your plants are getting enough light?
yes just the fucker grows like crazy and bounces off the ceiling repeatedly, some Indica are giants like Mazar I Sharif, Skywalker is Short's blueberry x Mazar so that explains it, I have to sea it, I think if it goes straight from root to flower it will do ok and not bounce off the lights but yeah the bastard is massive,

>plant won't increase growth hormone levels from it until the 3rd week
you can change a little with food type

How long did you veg it for? I didn't think that plants could stretch more than three times their height at the end of veg. If you put your screen of green at 15" above the plant in theory it should be under 45" inches by the end of flowering.

Maybe your plant genetics allows it to never stop growing in flowering but you think that would greatly limit the yield as it would cost the plant a lot of energy.