Russians

Are they based or cringe?

I've noticed that the ones living in the West are bros, but Russians in Russia are total filth.

It's like the West brings out the best qualities in people and Russia brings out the worst lmao

Attached: russians-version-of-niggers-in-estonia-russians-version-of-niggers-in-estonia-53afb9.jpg (716x593, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPVewdkcLRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good people in general
Shit regime, as always

>Russians in Russia are total filth.
very rude.
2poor2leave

Russians are assholes in foreign countries, almost gypsy level. But ok in their own country, perhaps even based because they beat up gays.

Same experience. German Russians were always the first to beat up and start shit with arabs during my school years. And while usually on the stupid side, at least appreciated culture and always knew how to liven up a place. To bad Putin is such a cocksucker, imagine how nice Europe would be if every EU country had like a 2% russian population to combat muslims.

>But ok in their own country
Only older Russians who were raised in Soviet union.

The youth is 100% gopnik, so literally the Slavic version of niggers. And they literally beat up everyone. In gopnik culture you literally gain respect if you beat up and rob innocent people.

Attached: Ваван_Панк.jpg (1200x900, 171K)

i am sorry for ur bad experience but you are wrong. most your russians are brainwashed morons who refuse to learn your language.
its only true for places like be your country

white niggers

Attached: 1516890144528.jpg (966x442, 94K)

Y do u h8 us Yahya, we din nuffin bad to ya.

Attached: 51245763465.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Russia is OK in my book
UK is much more orwellian desu

you know nothing lol. detouched from realty
gopniks are extinct for probably 10-15 years
youth is hip and cool and as degenerated as western ones

nothing is worse then soviet oldfarts

>But ok in their own country
no

Attached: 15070641294360.png (1967x1311, 3.2M)

keep in mind that even the worst white is far better than the best nigger

They are historic enemies and have been led by huge aholes, but I hope we can have strong alliance in future as white brothers agaisnt global homo

I have russian delivery driver at my work, he always seems unhappy.

I dunno, I only know 1 Russian, physicist, and we like to test each other’s knowledge in theoretical physics as banter.
I know 1 belorussian who migrated here and we competed in chess national finals, so he was pretty smart too.

I dunno about Russia, but in Slovenia being easily amused is considered a sign of low inteligence.

what a spoiled cunt he is

what do you have to be happy about?

CCCP in 2k19 in Estonia

Attached: 1547226752456.webm (360x640, 1.89M)

Are there any nationalist movements in Russia that don't praise Putin or the Soviet Union? Are there any Neo-Czarists left in Russia? That would be quite based.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546642635716.jpg (1010x572, 110K)

we have exacly the same saying
and world view

mother russia today

Attached: 123.jpg (568x379, 72K)

That video was taken in Latvia tho. And desu Russians were based until 1905 then they went full Gommie

Attached: FB_IMG_1552561509747.jpg (1080x720, 76K)

russia today

Attached: MMuslims-Russia-prayer.jpg (600x340, 99K)

jesus christ.
send them back
(let me in. i dont drink)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-02-21_at_10.46.58_AM.jpg (800x450, 51K)

It is my political belief that the US should take this cocksucker out.

Attached: Enemy no. 1.jpg (683x664, 203K)

I think it’s the same for all slavic countries. I can’t fucking stand morons that smile for every fucking thing.

you took east germany motherfucker

Attached: poland housing.jpg (2581x1728, 692K)

>put your hands os i can see them motherfuckers

It is my political belief that Russia should bring the Romanov family back.

Attached: romanov-family-1538423350.jpg (3600x2645, 1.2M)

They love kikes so they're not based

Attached: 1550961769433.jpg (604x618, 178K)

Russians ain't white though. They are like America. "White", but not white.

They have much more in common with other mud races like South Americans than with Europeans.
>problems with delaying gratification -> astronomic alcoholism, drug use rates etc..
>problems with planning ahead -> world champion in abortion, poverty
>problems with morality and human decency -> widespread corruption
>women are soulless gold diggers like literally every inferior race on the planet (chinese etc)
Oh and color me surprised, like literally every other shithole they use their nationalism as a crutch to deal with the dark reality of their lives. (muh putin, muh crimea).
They LOOK white but deep inside they are Asian. And not the good kind of Asian like Japanese.

Yeah, yeah. Estonia and Ukraine are the true niggers of EU, and you both love to picture your alcoholics as Russians. The only ones who fall for this bullshit are the retards who have no clue what's actually happening.

it's a Slavic thing. We're always unhappy.

putin and ussr are two worst things that happend to russia and russians.

nationalist movements are pretty done for after 2014
they was puled in to fight in dombas
on both sides. some Russian nationalist hate putin rule so they joined ukranian side. others was happy because putin capture lands and shit.
many of tham died and thouse who return was prosecuted by fsb and jailed because being mersenary is agains the law

even before that they was pretty devided on pagans, ortodox etc

Attached: focking serbs.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Despite making up 25% of the Estonian population, Russians make up 60% of the Estonian prison population.

Attached: -39HE0.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

to bad nobody in the goverment share your views

sure CIA nigger: its very based when your enemies are cut into little shit tier countries with a zionist puppets in charge. But that only works in Poland, Ukraine and Estonia. Keep sucking jewish cock with your hugoboss nazi wet dreams.

its true. russians either are on fentanyl or alcohol

Hи пoджapил пpoкcикaклa - дeнь пpoшeл зpя!

Attached: подгоревшая каклосвыня.jpg (768x502, 116K)

moron

According to my statistics you are a cocksucker.

Despite making up 25% of the population, Russians make up 60% of the Estonian prison population.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 11K)

25% 60%

Based i think.

100%.

Attached: r36m2.jpg (730x456, 64K)

kurati kuratid

thats hilareous

And you took west.

Attached: alarm.jpg (1600x1057, 239K)

>It's like the West brings out the best qualities in people and Russia brings out the worst lmao
It depends. Former Warsaw Pact countries have low IQ import Russians that can't do anything except rob and subvert while the west generally has well educated and articulate Russians that actually cause a brain drain on the population that are still in Russia. Many educated people leave Russia and so it's doomed to the hands of the low skilled people who live paycheck to paycheck. It's not even a secret that the majority of Russian oligarchs hold property in the west and send their children to live there.
That may be true for Novosibirsk or Vladivostok but elsewhere its typically just a meme

Attached: 1522659534740.png (839x600, 877K)

slavs are white. Yes russia is multiethnic but there are more white russians than there are white germans.

I've never met a Russian, but they seemed to be everywhere when I went on vacation in Montenegro.

Holy shit, you guys have internet?

CIA nigger, your alarm is here:
George Bush Center for Intelligence
Langley, Virginia, U.S.
38°5707N 77°0846W

ofc we have some
this shizo cunt for example

Attached: poklonska.jpg (480x480, 69K)

> The youth is 100% gopnik
No not true.
As already said, pure gopniks are extinct for almost 10-15 years, at first becoming a thing of jokes/folklore, and now almost completely forgotten.
It's easier to find dangerhair/hipster attire youth, than tracksuit-wearing squatting ones, and less rural the place, the easier.
> And they literally beat up everyone
Yeah, throwing a couple of punches usually won't get you into much trouble, so it's relatively widespread. But not as a focus of some subculture, it just how things are.

Russians in Russia are OK Russians in the west are total subhumans 5th column

>youth is hip and cool and as degenerated as western ones
Only in big cities. Go to small towns. Literally nothing has changed.

Fuck why am I even discussing this? Open Google Streetview and look at a random Russian city and you will see that it's 3rd world. Literally fucking everyone knows this. Stop with your Jew behavior trying to conceal everything.
>g-gopniks are dead! we are just like you!
Fucking bullshit.

fuck i was planing to visit Montenegro
now i am not so sure

Yes, that was a retaliation. Vae victis

Attached: 615356346.jpg (233x216, 9K)

>Many educated people leave Russia and so it's doomed to the hands
Estonian imbecile and his *statistics*. Don't act like an expert, its pathetic.

Elon pls stop killing hohols, its wrong

Attached: 1200x217_1_c73e18c5a68ea1a270cc8389f999fb8e@1200x217_0xac120005_15855924681527734976.jpg (1200x217, 74K)

i love you ivan
youre a crazy redneck hillbilly just like me
we should hang out and go mudding. maybe jump over fires or some dumb shit and get hurt, laugh about it and go to work the day

No shit, it used to be extremely popular among Russian military/police as a resort. Especially considering the fact that it is prohibited for them to visit most Western countries.

Russians divide into roughly 3 categories:

a)soviet boomer
>the grass was greener when all you had to eat was the grass etc.
2)bydlo/gopnik
>like nigger but with white skin
c)liberast
>it's NOT gay to kiss your homies good night

Where in Russia would an aussie do well in terms of fishing and decent moral women without a lot of the Russian nigga stereotypes?

yeah we hab space dildus :DddD

Taк в гeйpoпкe , в тoм чиccлe и эcтoнии yжe cвoи нигpы пpиcyтcтвyют , пpичeм нacтoящиe , кopичнeвыe. ЛOЛ

Is mommy actually a Neo-Czarist?

Russians are overrepresented in Baltic crime rates, pic related, they are white niggers.

Attached: asdfasgasd.png (638x569, 58K)

We will start putting you niggers into ditches with heads sewed to the stomach with one hole behind ear, come get your funerals fucking russian rat . Estonians will be blamed for war crimes after ww3 i will ensure it

Attached: 1528579099557.jpg (277x508, 124K)

Test

she is, it's funny and cringe-inducing at the same time. She is really obsessed with Nicholas II

It's true. i heard montenegro is full of them. They still can't manage to influence the gov, cause too dumb, as the last failed coup attempt shows.

Attached: 1456933551275.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

i travel russia lol
>you will see that it's 3rd world.
yes. i never claim the opposite
it doesnt mean that gopniks exist
>conceal everything.
there is nothing to conceal
take off your tinfoil

She's a (((merchant))), promoting her brand.

Attached: d54835a306bc379fc4d40fc001148563.jpg (640x471, 109K)

yes, big nuclear space dildo for nato asshole

>almost gypsy level
As much as i don't like Russians they are not EVEN CLOSE to Gypsies, pic related acording too our crime statistics 33% of all gypsies in Latvia are in prissions from their whole population.THINk about that 33% of ALL gypsy population.

Attached: 1547412345746.png (480x561, 5K)

Sure thing imbecile, yet the thing is when Chechen terrorists were fighting Russia you were calling them *rebels* but when they did the boston marathon bombings you called them Russians. Just the usual CIA nigger scam.

White isn't just about looks. It's about behavior. Are you trying to use the system and get as much as possible for yourself or do you take responsibility for your environment and co-operate with your fellow countrymen to turn your nation into a better, more fair, more ethical place? The first type of behavior is typical for slave- and mudraces. African warlords who live in luxury and let their people starve is a typical example.

Where is the meme picture where Obama has a 5$ watch and Medvedev has a 20 000$ watch? Classic example of a corrupt mindset, fueled by inferior genes.

You can't simply judge something by looks.
Japanese look Asian but are white inside.
Russians look White but are Asian inside.

Voevoda is old junk, post Sarmats

In reality you role is dicksucking and making *.jpgs on Jow Forums. Stay mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPVewdkcLRg
while we get on with cutting your heads

stop being evil. or you are no better than him

Majority of homicides here are committed by drunk russians who starts arguments for no reason and then kill each other.

69% of our citezens are still russians
whats up with germany?

If the Baltic peoples were better than Russian they would rule this vast territory and it would be them that can take on all of the Western world combined at the same time in a war.
Why are these Estonians and what have you so small and weak? They lost in warfare again and again and again until they were so weak vis a vis Russians that they are more like an insect compared to them.
Same goes for all variants of roaches. They lost dozens of wars against Russia and won maybe 2 or 3 and now Russia controls the Black sea and the Kaspian sea which once was ruled by roaches.
Russia will push them back even further in the future because they are dying and ready for takeover.

I salute all Russians in the Baltics and wish them the best in their fight against Balti ZOG and it's Kosher "Nationalist" sidekick. Keep up the long term fight and don't worry about anything drastic happening because Uncle Vova already made it clear what happens if ZOG-KosherNS alliance does something drastic.

It's churks like you that wreck your country's reputation and prosperity.

Attached: 1546572855342.jpg (1400x1050, 1.02M)

Stay mad Ivan.

Attached: 1540498123858.png (886x876, 1010K)

>heads sewed to the stomach
Nef anyo, is dat you?

Attached: 615245235.jpg (1472x828, 1.03M)

He is not better than me, he is a subhuman pig. Don't stop him, he knows his place int he foodchain and now he is mad.
Go wash toilets in Britain, cucksucker.

she iz shizo-czarist

Attached: 855222_1825628.jpg (620x473, 65K)

Attached: grand-duchy-of-lithuania-cd3e51ed-fb67-46e2-8c67-cabf562dbf6-resize-750.jpg (750x563, 63K)

learning russian here. How do i know whem the letter "o" have "oh" sound and when have "ah" sound?

Attached: Katya - быстрый.png (1280x720, 747K)

While Russians still have Putin in charge, Baltics are electing Ethno-Nationalist parties. Wh*Teoids are so finished.

They've produced great litterature, music and paintings. Today they produce nothing but embarassment. Were the good ones eliminated during communism? Were is the good russian people gone?

>He is not better than me
so... are you saying that both of you are subhuman pigs? huh.