Powerful

Powerful...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 12.34.53.jpg (642x584, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus.
stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111411345/kiwis-encouraged-to-wear-headscarves-to-support-muslim-community?cid=app-iPad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's his name Jow Forums?

Brenton Tarrant

bitches be crazy

Wow

Sam Hyde

Imagine being a politician and living in a world where your every action and utterance is optics driven.

A disgusting life to lead.

Ben Garrison

We'll just shut our mouths, close our eyes, and cover our ears as if never happened.

But white man still bad.

Bruce Jenner

Who gives a shit. Time for us to go back to conspiracy theories and saying tits or get the fuck out.

Imagine thinking you can stop human nature and deluding yourself into thinking you can. God thank them for accelerating things even faster

i dont even know his name.
does that mean I won the game?

Brenton Harrison Tarrant

I wish that means they'd stop referring to Hitler, the 1930s, Putin, etc. with every other breath as well.

Bongoloid Jack

Attached: Wayne Lambright.png (817x757, 153K)

SOMEONE MUST MEME

IT MUST BEE DONE

Bren Tonne Tear Ent

This is some harry potter bullshit. The cunt doesn't care if no one knows him, he already did what he wanted. If only he had some kind of manifesto we could read that would help us understand his motives and goals...

Attached: 11400109_845138485576680_1621705090_n.gif (200x233, 998K)

Brenton Tarrant

>soon Bendover tarranto, in black power only prison :) .

I hope he drops Ebba's name in the trial. I would like to see the mental gymnastycs of the media around it.

Let's stop mentioning everything that hurts (((them))). Don't you know they're poor victims filthy goyim?

That's what I thought, its cartoonish

God I hope this bitch gets shot.

why do we elect leaders that act like this?

Samawyiyl Al-Haydi

Lmfao, Harry Potter or something.... Ahah

"In Project Shitpost, posters have no names."
"No. This is a man. His name is Brenton Tarrant."

"His name is Brenton Tarrant. His name is Brenton Tarrant. His name is Brenton Tarrant."

>Asia

wut?

CHECK'D

BRENTON. TARRANT.

Attached: 1532842235182.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

Never forget Ebba Åkerlund.
It disgusts me how blue checkmarks keep virtuesignaling on twitter about the attack saying "never forget achmed" when they've already forgotten about Ebba or even the london bus attacks which killed hundreds.

Alas, that's the life of those in positions of power.
And it's such people that have the power to make a difference in how our society works.

>muh emotions
Fuck women
Stupid kiwi faggots take your gun and gun down that hag

Notice how when a Muslim attack happens were told to forget about it, don't think about move on and not be angry?

Samir Al-Hayid

Lol he literally mentions that nobody will remember his name and doesn't care if they do, just like the names of the 9/11 hijackers.

Like he's Voldemort or some shit. How do they think the optics of this plays out?

because women can vote and they vote what the media tells them to vote

thirsty incels

She'll never say Ebba Akerlunds name either, will she

Attached: 1495519983815.png (1024x2555, 1.48M)

He accepted he's a pebble in an avalanche

He literally says he doesn't expect anyone to remember his name. These people are legitimately retarded

Fucking check'd

Attached: regarde.jpg (445x436, 124K)

thing is, I dont care enough that I'll remember in about 20 minutes

Why does this woman look like a fucking zombie, every time I see a picture of her horrible face it makes my skin crawl

Here you go fren. Remember Ebba. I certainly won't forget, and I'll never forgive

Attached: 1552674316857.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

These attacks have been going on for decades now, and we're told it's party and parcel.
Fuck that shit

God damn I love you

You don't need to

that's fair enough actually.

I mean the media has been cranking it nonstop since it happened, and she's obligated to be involved, but she's at least vowed not to publicise the guy, however futile that is.

Or it could just be an empty gesture for PR points, she is after all a politician, they have been known for deception.

wow so instead addressing the problem you pretend its not existing?

>tfw we have a country voldermort
i hate this place so fucking much

Badly thought-out platitude. The problem is already lack of reasonable political discourse.

There is also no solving notoriety seekers, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herostratus.

That's exactly why the west is dying

I first read that Anders, made no sense lmao.

Does anybody know if he already gave a statement?

We didn't. She got in under MMP and it shows.

Bob SiegHeilsEm

Brendan Tarrantino

Brenton tarrant

As prime minister of NZ isn't she prejudicing Tarrant's case? He's technically innocent until proven guilty, but the leader of NZ's justice system is basically saying he's guilty. He should be released.

The halal speedhump engineer

Damn that's pretty interesting. Just shows we haven't learned anything since Ancient Greece.

here's your racially superior whitey for you

Attached: 11111904-6819895-image-a-6_1552855406149.jpg (634x356, 89K)

Jacinda ardern.

I wonder if there is anyway Jow Forums can trick her into saying it

What is this? A shitty JK Rowling novel?

voldemort

Fucking kek, going to miss you bro

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg

I've fallen completely out of love with this fucking country
stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111411345/kiwis-encouraged-to-wear-headscarves-to-support-muslim-community?cid=app-iPad
>New Zealanders of all religions are being encouraged to wear headscarves on Friday to show their support for the Muslim community.

>The #headscarfforharmony movement will take place on Friday March 22.

>It aims to support and acknowledge the pain the Muslim community is suffering, and the grief New Zealanders share in the midst of tragedy.

Imagine she says his name by accident one day and then she kills herself kek

Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.

KEK

I’d like to fuck her mouth.

What the fuck are optics? I thought it was a joke about not having sights on his gun

Seriously pol fucking STOP.

This man is not a hero.
Youre all being insufferably edgy

Gökman Tanis

Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: 1542247375945.png (384x378, 118K)

>>New Zealanders of all religions are being encouraged to wear headscarves on Friday to show their support for the Muslim community.
>>The #headscarfforharmony movement will take place on Friday March 22.
>>It aims to support and acknowledge the pain the Muslim community is suffering, and the grief New Zealanders share in the midst of tragedy.
.... Please tell me that's a joke, it's a joke right? No better example of why the west is eating itself and driving itself to suicide.

So no one figures out he's a Jew and then wonders what exactly is a Jew

branquan tarnel III

>Brenton Tarrant
Our hero

Attached: 1552996368456.png (500x514, 269K)

The very definition of cuck. Dressing like the people that hate you. Insane.

Literally this. Giving women the right to vote was the worst thing that ever happened to the world.

>(typically in a political context) the way in which an event or course of action is perceived by the public.

So do they start calling him You-know-who now?

Didn't mean to quote the the first reply

The west will drive itself to suicide point.

Yes but no fucks given the left are throwing everything out the window.

>#headscarfforharmony
that is the end-game for islam
have they won?

There is no such thing as objective truth... every claim, every thesis and every opinion is related to believes, social structures and dogmas.

And if you really think the manifesto of a mass murderer contains such things, you probably should reevaluate your life and you view in the world...

this is why we need female leaders YAS QUEEN. what a fuckin joke

Attached: 1547367422143.jpg (720x537, 39K)

Thanks Slov. I swear that wasn't a word until about a week ago.

No nono user

>New Zealanders of all religions are being encouraged to call Christ Mohameed on Friday to show their support for the Muslim community.

>The #mohameedforpeace movement will take place on Friday March 22.

>It aims to support and acknowledge the pain the Muslim community is suffering, and the grief New Zealanders share in the midst of tragedy.

Attached: C2r9.gif (500x259, 980K)

figures an untermensch descendent doesn't know anything about how media amplifies mass shootings by publishing autobiographies of the shooters.

i wonder what they put in the food and water in nz to create such zombies

Actually he is an hero.

His name is Brenton Tarrant

Brenton “Shoot Muzzies with a M1 Garrant” Tarrant

Mohammed,
Mohammed,
Mohammed,
Mohammed,
Mohammed,
Mohammed,
Mohammed,
Mohammed,