Dear FBI/DOJ/CIA/NSA and whoever lurking in this board

Dear FBI/DOJ/CIA/NSA and whoever lurking in this board,

Our ex-prime minister and maoist terrorist Mr. Puspa Kamal Dahal is visiting the US with his wife. A patriot has filed a legal arrest complaint against him in Baltimore.

Please do the needful and arrest him for the crime against humanity.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
A Nepali citizen

Attached: 54256956_2345493785696706_7087259568174006272_n.jpg (712x690, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

himalpost.com/prachanda-no-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nepal
go milk your goat

shut the fuck up commie cunt
go back to shitdit

The government loves people who commit crimes against humanity. This guy is going to walk away happily.

I hope not. I have officially filed a complaint against him to the US embassy of Nepal. Let's see how will they react.

I request Americans here to email your senators and local FBI offices regarding this issue.
It will be a huge help for us. I hope Jow Forums will help punish a commie war criminal and bring him to justice.
Thanks.

shameless self bump.
I think the timing of this is wrong, Americans are probably asleep. But if you are seeing this then please help.

hopeless

I'm not a commie just because I don't want my tax dollars going to save your cheese production and huts from devaluing on account of not enough beige people

sent :^)

this board is something

Attached: 17fc8de2b65a62c26fd3e6ec7d3742b82275db6d2f07ab41c6995b2c5cda85b4.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Neat! I hope they arrest the commie fuck!
Good luck m8!

have some bumps bro

yeah it's looking grim, page 9

thanks for the bump anyway.
nu/pol/ is dead. We are probably being raided by commies from re*dit.
I have sent emails to ICC and DOJ as well. Hope they will act on it. But there is a news that he got a special pass of "No Investigation" from the US embassy here. So this user is correct
himalpost.com/prachanda-no-investigation/

Have a bump. I'm sure these threads are monitored but I wouldn't expect much

Bump

Bump

Attached: 1553001687801.png (600x600, 245K)

bump

bump

Thanks friends. I have also filed a formal complaint to FBI. It is worth a shot. But I am sure they are directed by the highest level not to investigate that commie terrorist. So I will be sending the same letter to Interpol as well.
May be you guys should tell your congressmen and women to look up this issue and ask FBI to drop the letter of no investigation sent by your ambassador here.
Lots of people are cheering for his arrest in facebook. This is what many Nepalese want. I hope the US government will listen to the people and not to corrupt terrorist commies fag book com/officialroutineofnepalbanda/photos/a.687947587904704/2717791004920342

We can't even arrest Hillary much less international criminals.

Good on you for actually doing something. Have a bump.

All commies to gitmo.

Funny...why is he not coming to Singapore for treatment instead? Our government here is very globalist friendly and its an open secret that Mugabe of Zimbabwe and Burmese junta generals come here for treatment.

Are mountain poos as dirty as regular poos?

I think he would've needed State Dept approval to go to the hospital. They already know.
I'm sorry but if he was killing Christian's or nonmuslims he is considered an asset by our satanic government.
You will probably be arrested for upsetting him.

Bump.
Hope he is brought to justice. It really sucks how criminals can flee to any western country without any consequences. Its like they want more criminals in their countries.

Fuck commies. Free bumps.

Attached: 1521320615553.png (1052x1331, 2.99M)

>He thinks alphabet soup agencies care about actual terrorists

Attached: E795EF61-0F82-4B1B-97BB-62A7990248BC.gif (500x380, 189K)

Baltimore user here. Can someone report this terrorist to the appropriate office so I don't get blown up today.

Thanks!

This

Attached: wikileaks-vault-7-cia-pepe.jpg (1115x715, 239K)

This unfortunately

Bump, cunt should be burnt at the stake

Nobody here can bitch at you; atleast you're actually doing something.

Good job user

Just read this guy’s wiki
What a piece of garbage. Commies belong in Gitmo

Prachanda is more powerful than you think. He can get away with anything, anywhere. Remember back in the day when he killed hundreds of innocent Nepalese just to demonstrate his commie power?

sorry bro, Nepal is nazis and our IC is nazis, nothing going to happen except maybe the guy will get some awards

Bump. Come on glow in the darks, arrest the commie already. Do it for rare flag user.

BUMP

>implying americucks will do something to a guy who killed some 20k third worlders when they not just don't take actions against, but keep sending financial and military aid to the guys who did 9/11

Attached: 1421174035001.jpg (250x250, 16K)