PewDiePie BTFO

reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/b2vlhi/what_is_going_on_with_pewdiepie_allegedly_being_a/

Attached: leoberg.jpg (1355x869, 1014K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/b2vlhi/what_is_going_on_with_pewdiepie_allegedly_being_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ665xM7N7w
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741116882.webm
youtu.be/i5juyXjDnJ0?t=190
youtu.be/uGkLjfPWqeI
youtu.be/G-7CiljQ_LI
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552956692269.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552956670020.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Wattenberg

K Y S ! ! !

Attached: 1549919218350m.jpg (1006x1024, 90K)

wattenberg

Shouldn't there be a time here soon when somebody says, "yes I'm a racist and it's a good thing".
Take the power out of that word and they have nothing.

Which one of you magnificent bastards is the one false flagging on r*ddit?

I wanna see those faggots doing something about it

Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: 1545247563929.gif (200x150, 1.4M)

>Wattenberg

>this isn't just some asshurt lefty, its an actual google employee
wew

>reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/b2vlhi/what_is_going_on_with_pewdiepie_allegedly_being_a/
His youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ665xM7N7w

they want pewds

Attached: MediaFalseFlag.jpg (2048x1800, 1M)

Watten what?

Attached: 250px-Gohan_Lithograph.png (250x286, 147K)

someone post the webm

>you know which one

actually just a yt/google power user, but still
>doesn't get a simple card game ref and thinks its racist
these people are so blinded by the oppression olympics jfc

Not every berg is a jew.

The day that swedish faggot gets banned from youtube is the day I celebrate. The aftermath would be a massive shitstorm almost as big as when Trump got elected.

>molyneux
well no shit, eh? good for him.

>(((YouTube Certified | YouTube Contributor | GoogleTC)))

Attached: Yugioh-Japanese-OCG-Limited-Version-Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon-Dark-Magician-Collection-Game-Cards.jpg_6 (527x432, 86K)

Calling anyone that disagrees with their bullshit an extremist.

no, but most of them are.
the rest are germans, which is just as bad
yes, talking to you hans, with the (((EU))) flag

This one clearly is. Especially with the first name Leo (popular among the chosenites for whatever reason)

>t.Sclomo Shekelberg

Attached: anhero.jpg (593x788, 38K)

man most of these are total idiots and nearly all are jewish asskissers too

I guess he really stayed a retard after all

haha WTF

>unironically blaming pewdiepie

Retards

fpbp and /thread

Pewdiepie is literally a berg

So turn "racist" into "nigger?"

He was following pettibone as well so I'm almost certain he's seen Martin's vids too. I mean the guy grew up in Sweden for Christ's sake. I'm pretty damn sure he's aware of everything going on.

Attached: IMG_20190317_212244.jpg (800x1221, 186K)

>(((Wattenberg)))

>the rest are germans
Berg means mountain in Scandinavia. Friberg means Free-Mountain, Kjellberg means Spring-Mountain. Löfberg means Leaf-Mountain. Bergen is a city in Norway, meaning the mountains. How retarded are you? Jews took Germanic names to blend in, not the other way around.

Yes, but nordic names don't generally work that way.

Did you sub?

This one is.

he only follows BTS now tho

>ben shapiro [...] has used the anti-semitic trope of the evil jew

lmao, does he not know?

it means the same in dutch, you didn't have to explain it
he's just stupid

I already do that irl.
Though I'm introverted and the opportunity/need hasn't really shown itself much.

What kind of fucking idiot made that?

Yeah, after the shooting he deleted everyone else

Fpbp

>(Peterson opposed legislation protecting gender expression)
? Pretty sure it was just a law forcing people to say the right words. That's not protection just totalitarian legislation.

This guy only has less than 20 videos on his youtube channel

Attached: 15301.jpg (2000x1333, 292K)

Attached: pep0.jpg (259x194, 8K)

stefan molyneux is a white supremacist now?

none of those points are racist and some even contradict eachother.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: 1526249853888.jpg (983x1280, 743K)

>1. One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the German system or he will forever corrupt it.
>2. One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
>3. One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
>4. The Jew has nothing to say about German questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
>5. The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.

Attached: 1547125730932.jpg (495x720, 62K)

>Laci Green is a white supremacist
What timeline did I wake up in?

>6. The Jew is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
>7. A Jew cannot insult a German. Jewish slanders are but badges of honor for a German opponent of the Jews.
>8. The more a German person or a German movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
>9. The Jew evaluates German questions from the Jewish standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
>10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.

Attached: 1528346924315.jpg (436x594, 39K)

Everytime

Nah faggot it's much more likely you had to kill the in such numbers the (((Berg))) piles grew so large you change the word for mountain to Berg. As you can see just as I learned on TheyBC you're racist.

Attached: 1552831997602.jpg (599x454, 38K)

>Crowder expresses viewpoints like "I'm pro-life" and "I'm pro-gun"
What a monster

As most women are she's a cock puppet.

Attached: 1552902660473.jpg (1000x717, 589K)

>thinks pewdiepie is antisemitic

>and not a fact

youtu.be/i5juyXjDnJ0?t=190

>he has incorporated anti-Semitic themes
>he collaborated with Ben Shapiro
U wot m8?

Attached: 954FDC0D-8A71-48DB-BC76-632217936959.jpg (800x685, 84K)

Imagine if PewDiePie said anything resembling that...

I'm the EIC of a medium sized blog that pays anywhere from $30 to $150 for posts. Our top articles have surpassed 1 million reads.

Reply with ideas on viralable angles to defend Pewdie

-berg is swedish too. I think
Might not be a jew

The guy just wanted to play games and have a fun little channel but they had to drive him to this, lefties drove this man to 1488

youtu.be/uGkLjfPWqeI

I wonder how this guy unironically came to believe that Ben fucking Shapiro hates jews.

The reason Pewds is #1 is because he is above sharing his politics. He makes fun of people like South Park does, but he is cool with every one.

>a swede living in germany that happens to have a jewish surname and also happens to be kvetching about antisemitism and white nationalism

Attached: 1527693745976.jpg (400x533, 48K)

lol did they just call benji antisemetic? that nigga's like a turbokike.

he literally paid some indians to dance with a 'death to all jews' sign

Attached: 1542737597858.png (474x284, 274K)

Exactly, the anti-Semite collaborates with Jewish dwarf (((Ben Shapiro))).

Pewds has made how many thousand videos over nine years?

diaspora kikes and zionist kikes are quarreling buttbuddies. They don't like each other but they are happy to work together to erase whites.

Attached: 1523960507389.jpg (785x439, 48K)

Ideological Subversion
youtu.be/G-7CiljQ_LI
This is no mystery

I wonder if he just copy-pasted this text or spent 20 minutes typing it in a thread with 0 upvotes. So much effort just to educate one person on pewdiepie's antisemitism!

Its edgy teenage humour.

hey I'm not saying I don't agree

My gf hates that shit. If she says "that's racist", I just say "so what".
I tell her what's wrong siht being racist, it's mean? Sometimes I'm not nice, who cares.

Turns out there are a lot of mountain jews

Remember lads, subscribe to T-Series

>collaboration with ben shapiro in the same bullet point as anti semitic tropes
one of these things is not like the other~

Attached: youhavetogoback.png (414x182, 41K)

Daily reminder tht Pewdiepie endorsed the mosque shooter

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552956692269.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552956670020.webm

Attached: YES HE IS.jpg (1050x600, 83K)

WARNING

T-SERIES IS CURRENTLY WITHIN 1000 SUBSCRIBERS, AND GAINING BY THE MINUTE

GO MAKE A THROWAWAY ACCOUNT AND SUBSCRIBE

t. jew

btfo how?
if anything he is a living legend

>tactical potato sack

Attached: 1524631954369.jpg (846x1024, 79K)

>most famous person in the world
>/ourguy/
Fuck
I thought it was a meme
There's still hope lads

kek this

/ourguy/ did nothing wrong

Attached: pewds.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

is that language of democracy hacking?

Pettibone is the only one of those who has been openly ethnonationalist. Kind of surprised Pewdiepie would follow her because I thought he was staunchly alt-lite.

not playing jewish games for shekel grabbers

>Lauren Southern
>white supremacist
>JonTron
>brown white supremacist
also
>anti-semite
>collabs with ben Shapiro
mutually exclusive

>berg

They're not even trying.

He played with fire, plain and simple. One does not simply waltz into the chan, steal content and then put it on display for the whole world to see, specially when the world seeing it is a clown world. They were not ready for the shit the asshole of the internet produced. Pewdiepie has always been a really unfunny lad who used to shout and scream to entertain kids. His only source of content became this shithole. People have forgotten that actions have consequences. They are eating their own, and you are all especially retarded if you think he will take the right side when push comes to shove. He unfollowed all people in fear of backlash. He is a snake which you have called /ourguy/ for too long now. Goes on to show how gullible and underage the demographic has become

(((Wattenberg)))

those are all kikes every single one

he is being pretty smart just ignoring it now. They are such a minority that it will kill them.

The fact that he was following her makes it painfully obvious about what's going through his mind. I unironically think the press through all his controversies and shit these last couple years accusing him of being a nazi or a white supreeeeeeemist led him this way.