I'm done Jow Forums

I never thought that I would become a 4fag but here I am. From the moment I wake until my eyes hurt, I can not get off Jow Forums. I have become a literal NEET, haven't been to a lecture in months and grades are falling, what do Jow Forums?

To the fellow newfags, as I am, so you will be.

Attached: uz5bxym8yia21.jpg (640x640, 30K)

Go to school faggot.
Climbing the system and using the ladder to increase your power level is what this is about.
Sitting at home in fear is for children, go take this world.

Go to Jiu Jitsu Matthew

Save money. Buy land.

take bike, travel the world

Attached: MV5BMjBiZGQ1ZTYtMThkMC00YTAyLWE3OGQtNjc3Y2Y5YjY3MjEyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1 (977x1281, 345K)

Gonna need a source on that image there buddy.

sauce for this aryan qt?

You are pathetic OP. Go to school and climb back up while you still can, or end up with some nigger tier job.

>To the fellow newfags, as I am, so you will be.
Lol. Drop the meme flag, seriously, drop it newfag.

Remember OP, and all anons reading this:

The best thing you can do to save the white race is improve yourself.

Shoot the school

He aint gonna do shit nigger

whatever you do, ignore this pathetic wagie . you’re doing just fine user.

And for non whites, improve yourself so you can bang the qt in OPs thump

This. Stop being a faggot.

: ^ )

I like the positive attitude and enthusiasm poo, but maybe lower your expectations a little. You can only improve yourself so much.

Attached: 4eb248e4a81908efaca4ecb8d9e34ea390b9ba120e6f3981232b53e4293a3458.png (1912x1060, 1.17M)

Crypto is overdue for a comeback.
Just keep putting your NEETbux into bitcorns.
see you on the moon brother

>get swole
>get IT job
>$200,000 a year
Pay $5k to a 18 virgin blonde blue eyed qt to get her deflowered in all holes

Go as high as you possibly can and borrow money for it all. You’re doing God’s work, goyanon.

Donnerwetter, me to. 1488

Remember that band that USED to make GREAT music?
Remember when they had passion and soul: 2 things which made their music so great?
Remember when they gave up all that for more money, their music got shitty as hell and it all fell apart.

be them.
BE THE JEW.

Attached: 1513644814221.png (430x435, 344K)

This. Everyone should be shit posting while they sit in their own home.

The Great Indian Dream

I visit this website 20min a day 2 or 3 times tops, I ain't even that entertained, just reading some news and ignoring most of the bs, but I like the dark humor.

And people here are somewhat woke. Though theres a lot of lying and bs going around, its up to you to figure it out, google is there to help you if you know how to look for veridical articles.

Point is, I dunno how you can be here that long.

browse Jow Forums during lessons

Shoot up a mosque, that'll get you a perma ban on Jow Forums

>I can not get off Jow Forums.
Use your real flag you lying sack of shit.

This

Attached: E6E1CC8C-2575-43F5-AED8-2069A4CEF3AC.jpg (459x385, 41K)

Suck your moms dick

THIS. Take the Ragnar Pill

shut up shill scum.

Attached: 41ykmcbDyKL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (333x499, 26K)

>to get her deflowered in all holes
god speed and keep us /b/posted lad.

Just ride it out. You'll get sick of the red pills soon enough. In the mean time, show some self discipline and get your priorities in order.

Attached: hollyhickswp.jpg (610x950, 107K)

This. If you dont, and dont have the state to subsidize your life, have fun working retail. I've been working here at walmart for over 15 years and I can most definitely show you the ropes!!!

Attached: 1553004075731758366001934248322.jpg (4032x2268, 2.86M)

Holy fuck how are you not bored reading forums this long? I'm in bed about to get up, reading to wake me. I'll be back when I go to take a shit next. That's how most users here read the board. Compulsively randomly check it forever, but for short bursts

What you should take from this board is that you need to live up to your morals and work to better yourself and be the best version of yourself so that you can contribute to Western society in a meaningful way.
Everything in moderation, even Jow Forums.

lul

rage phase incoming it will pass

It is over.

It’ll also do the white race some good. Get those fuckers on their big prayer days

I came here only recently and the exact same thing is happening

Attached: feels.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

She's going to giggle at your little shrimp prick

Bomb mecca will be the greatest achievement

Attached: 1536693710542.gif (288x215, 1.38M)

can you just point me to the aisle where you sell ropes?

Attached: 1524549409449.png (984x748, 569K)

How is that even possible? I can ready every single thread in less than 2 hours.

FUCKING CHAD

Attached: N1F4i560VGPwshN5-U42bteEtthiQCygn5xob14YS-Y.jpg (507x712, 131K)

/sig/

Lurk moar fgt

Get yourself together. Most you've missed is a semestre.

I just quit it today and i start a therapy next week after the bureaucracy is done with everything.

Attached: 597DCE16-81D0-471F-860D-E017158A5E99.jpg (525x469, 55K)

>To the fellow newfags, as I am, so you will be.
you need to find peace within yourself and realize your ultimate purpose

School shooting is aways a good option

I've done this. Can verify, very good time

get good grades in your exams, do not let your grades slip because of your personal situation or circumstances
they are what the world will look at after 5,10,15 years and nothing else

Don't turn into a reddit fag on us user. ush away from the computer, go outside and enjoy life.

We'll be here when you get back.

you need to do a live stream of a mosque and play the songs "Fire" and "gas gas gas".

mosk shootings are the only answer

>I have become a literal NEET, haven't been to a lecture in months and grades are falling

The absolute state of discord trannies, KEK

After a while you notice all the things going around you, in your own sphere of influence but realizes you can't do anything anyway, you don't have the courage to attack anything or anyone, nobody would vote for you in any elections since you are too paranoid to get your image on the internet and in real life and you also have no friends, acquaitances or anyone. It is all pointless.

Don’t forget to make inflammatory bait. It’s why this board exists after all. The board owners post anti-white screeds and bait and it’s all automated. But we have to make the anti-Muslim and anti-nonwhite bait.

I don't know if you're larping, but I do know that you're a retarded faggot for even typing up that faggotry.

Kys faggot it's not pol's fault you're shit at school. I've got into browsing pol a few months ago and my grades got better why? Not because of pol but because I studied more and harder. I've had consecutive A's and b+'s. you're just a lazy and incompetent faggot who instead of putting the blame on yourself you blame something else. kys

Yuck, my body looks wayy better than that

Attached: Evolution-of-a-:po:-fag.png (731x584, 555K)

shut up fag there aren't any females an Jow Forums

Attached: PukingPepe.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Just walk away from the screen, retard