Sex Offender Busted as Drag Queen Who Read Books To Children in City Library

newsweek.com/sex-offender-busted-drag-queen-who-read-book-children-city-library-1365384

The Houston Public Library admitted Friday that one of its “Drag Queen Storytime” storytellers was a registered child sex offender. The library said in a statement it “failed to complete a background check as required,” leading to a man posing as a drag queen.

KHOU reported that Garza assaulted an 8-year-old boy in 2008, and that the library reportedly didn’t perform background checks on the queens of the somewhat popular reading program in Houston, which is the fourth-largest populated city in the country.

When the program began in Houston during the summer of 2018, some parents thought it was a good idea to expose their children to aspects of life they wouldn’t typically see around their homes. And though opponents of the program tried to stop it via lawsuit, a judge dismissed it two months ago.

Attached: 22499875_211740642698469_4098762246342049792_n.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democratieparticipative.host/paris-20eme-des-travelos-sidaiques-enseignent-la-sodomie-a-des-gamins-de-4-ans-video/
dailywire.com/news/44631/mother-11-year-old-drag-kid-who-performed-gay-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo
archive.is/Ep7zn
click2houston.com/news/fire-marshal-s-office-identifies-man-said-he-intentionally-set-house-on-fire
dailysignal.com/2019/03/18/california-parents-outraged-after-children-in-middle-school-attend-lgbt-fair/
pinknews.co.uk/2019/03/18/illinois-lgbt-history-schools/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know that Donald Trump is a sex offender too, right?

Yup, let's not forget who is responsible for the tranny book readings, Michelle Obama.

Attached: michelle obama tranny.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Donald can do whatever he likes because people like you keep defending worse behavior in Obama and Hillary. Get a fucking clue degenerate racist anti-white. Fuck all your jewish jidf people motherfucker this is all your fault.

I didn't realize that this happened in my city. I'm not really bothered by drag queens generally but I wouldn't take my son to this. Seems like a pointless distraction.

user you're literally posting on a forum where people proudly claim that they would fuck lolis and nimphetes.

You cannot take any sort of high road with this lol

*nymphetes

he, of course, is not. But keep crying.

Homosexuals need to be put to death.

[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
[31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: 1552957583882.png (895x931, 89K)

Crying? I'm just telling you the truth that you don't want to hear.

fucking kek, as if we didn't know that already, what a fucking freak

>I'm not really bothered by drag queens generally
kys you pathetic faggot

lol and HERE come the image spammers again

Delete your shitty folder where you keep all these. It's fucking boring at this point

Exact same shit here:
democratieparticipative.host/paris-20eme-des-travelos-sidaiques-enseignent-la-sodomie-a-des-gamins-de-4-ans-video/

Attached: f0e89c51e5df64ab75429b002365990882415a1ba026a41f245cf16ae6d195c0.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

If you're that triggered by drag queens you need to get a grip on reality.

But it's 2019, goy
Don't be a bigot

clown world

Attached: clown-world-comic1.png (1425x475, 101K)

if you're that apathetic about the downfall of our society you are better off dead than alive

>after the NZ shooting, all Jow Forums tards need to be put to death
how you sound faggot in a closet

Dudes on the left and right look like Stxy hexen hammer lmao

I'm not why should I be? I am only ever made aware of their existence on this nazi gaming forum.

No actual leftist wants kids to become sexualized. Show me the actual statistic that says "most leftists wants kids to be sexualized drag queens"

Protip: you can't.

Fuck off, faggot apologist.

A drag queen is gonna create the downfall of society?

What, do they have all the nuclear codes or something?

Wrong and sadpilled

Stop being mad that you're wrong lol

Fuck you, pedo enabling fag
dailywire.com/news/44631/mother-11-year-old-drag-kid-who-performed-gay-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

How am I wrong? It's literally been proven.

Don't bother user he has literal homophobia.

Citation needed, dumbass.

Quintessential npc reddit comment

yeah go ahead and do the world a favor bud

Attached: fags.png (1506x3976, 443K)

They don’t actually like faggots either.

But they don’t want to be seen as uncool…

Attached: children hitler.jpg (1492x1520, 411K)

There are definitely more pedo priests than drag queens. At least substantiated claims. Don't leave your kids alone with these kind of people and you're fine.

You're so bad at arguing logically that you think linking to one news article provides any proof that some sort of "child drag queen advocacy" culture exists among leftists.

>When the program began in Houston during the summer of 2018, some parents thought it was a good idea to expose their children to aspects of life they wouldn’t typically see around their homes.

What parents? They literally let a child molester. Into their lives. The fucking morons in all these administrations.

What? I just checked the sex offender registry and he isn't on it. Also can't find any record of a conviction.

You can't convince me to care.

Go Google bill clinton

This. He rawdogs 13 year olds on the reg.

Tgere is servelence of SS agents shuttling kids in through tge east wing of the white house

Stop what you are doing, gtf off my board, go outside and KYS now faggot

>t. Faggot

>Promotion of sex education
>No actual leftist wants kids to become sexualized

lol then fuck off politics

he dosent go after kids and he pays his bitches.

are there as many drag queens in other western countries as in the US? Because here you would be beaten up really badly for being one (and it's a good thing)

Every empire that has fallen had rampant homosexuality running through their society. You are a bunch of degenerates who can’t control your carnal instincts. You’re no different from animals.

Who doesn't like faggots? I don't understand what you're saying.

>thinking the word "consent" means "sexual consent"

I've read that dumbass article too lol, I've read every single Facebook grandma-tier jpg image you like to post all the time and it's all bullshit that you don't verify yourself because you're lazy.

if this were true it would just make 4chans support that much stronger for him

>When the program began in Houston during the summer of 2018, some parents thought it was a good idea to expose their children to aspects of life they wouldn’t typically see around their homes.
Imagine your mind being so poisoned by leftism that you go out of your way to intentionally expose your kids to the fetish of sexually degenerate adults.
>and that's a good thing!

>somewhat popular
So half a dozen degenerate parents and their unfortunate offspring, then?
Jeez, life really is a lottery. Imagine being fucked by this nonsense before you have even grown a brain big enough to realise mom and pop are toxic, self-absorbed cunts.

False equivalence faggot enabler

the parrents must be batshit insane to let thier kids near those demons. stuff like that would have given me nightmares.

LULZ.

Those “priest” are gay too you fucking idiot.

Those aren’t alter girls they’re fucking.

Attached: 1551325561222.jpg (977x977, 168K)

Drag Queens are a disgusting mockery of both genders. They should be No. 1 on everyone's immolation list

Attached: demon.webm (818x840, 2.89M)

>thinking promotion of sex education is the mirror image of promotion of kids sexualizing themselves

Do you really not know the difference user? I think teaching pre-teens about what safe sex is and how to watch out for child predators isn't a bad thing but ok

Attached: everyfuckingtime.png (1920x1080, 467K)

Based

You know...even in the older works of the church fathers sodomy was considered revolting to the point that even demons abhorred and were afraid of it.
Now I just imagine some demons being insulted by seeing this...thing being dressed up like one.

Attached: thinking anime face.jpg (235x285, 15K)

>people that are mad because I'm right
lol

Why don't they check that beforehand? Bad management obviously. That's why Communism is needed, so workers decide, not some billionaire 100 miles away from happening drag queen presentation.

>Every empire that has fallen had rampant homosexuality running through their society
Tell me how gay people, right now in the 21st century, are going to cause the downfall of society.

The only scenario I can think of is people like you being so seethingly butthurt about gay people existing that you'll launch a nuke on a gay pride parade or something.

Go fuck yourself shill.

Here is a semi-naked man dancing with a semi-naked child in a sexually suggestive way.

Wait! Don't call the cops! It's okay because the guy is queer and the kid is a boy; so nothing wrong with it.

>a man posing as a drag queen.
peek clown world

Attached: big_honky.jpg (800x492, 108K)

Pic related

Attached: 1552950827218.png (550x462, 541K)

So you don't want kids to be taught about how to watch out for child predators?

ok, good to know pedo-enabler

>Wait! Don't call the cops! It's okay because the guy is queer and the kid is a boy; so nothing wrong with it.

In what world do you live in where you think most people on the left are okay with this?

Every empire that has ever existed has fallen. As far as I'm concerned rampant homosexuality is just a symptom.

>I have literally no argument
Keep bumping the thread though, people need to be informed how kikewood has brainwashed people into thinking faggots are harmless

Attached: 1551189978412.png (763x511, 68K)

>Drag Queen Storytime
WHY is this even a thing?

>not archiving this
i bet you are a child sex offender too

The world where none of them are actively speaking against it
Oh wait, that’s our world

how are you posting I thought your whole country got v&

user absolutely none of those articles prove that homosexuality is inherently and morally wrong at all.

Quit letting a Jow Forums post from 2015 dictate your entire worldview.

You can’t breed for one, you’re already shitting all over our society. Breaking down our society and family units. You can’t control your basic instincts more less keep yourselves from committing suicide at a rate 7x higher than normal. You’re a fucking cancer.

The same world where they allow kids to be exposed to faggotry, which is conducive to pederasty.

cocksucker
archive.is/Ep7zn

I'm curious about what sex offenses Trump has been accused of committing. Are you referring to the access Hollywood tape? Because he never admitted to assaulting anyone. He was very honestly describing how when you are rich and famous that women will throw themselves at a rich and famous man. And he gave examples. After that recording had no affect on his popularity, several anti-trump women made claims against him. But there was nothing substantial enough to convince a grand jury to even indict.

Attached: 1550255609921.jpg (750x733, 277K)

Sure, in most cases, but my point is that parents have to protect their kids

I heard he did things involving his temp and a cigar.

>b-but her emails

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

God this dude is on some kind of fucking meth. Disgusting.

user stop thinking you "got me" with this shit-tier images.

click2houston.com/news/fire-marshal-s-office-identifies-man-said-he-intentionally-set-house-on-fire
>wow, now we should kill all straight people!

That's you right now.

Maybe you can't judge a book by it's cover, but that freak is no book and obviously just looking at him he is clearly evil and should be burned.

(((Why indeed?)))

I like that you write demon as a filename and he has the name a leviathan, a demon, written on his shirt.

A demon "endangering both God's creatures—by attempting to eat them—and God's creation—by threatening it with upheaval in the waters of Chaos"

>You can’t breed for one
Do you want gay people to breed?
>You can’t control your basic instincts more less keep yourselves from committing suicide at a rate 7x higher than normal. You’re a fucking cancer.
So you... don't want gay people to commit suicide? What's even your argument here.

Also stop being so fucking mad lol. Take a fucking Xanax and use a little critical thinking.

“You did what?!” Parents across Santa Ana couldn’t believe it. In one house after another, the answer to “How was school today?” was nothing like they expected. Moms and dads listened in disbelief as their middle schoolers talked about going to an “LGBT Fair” that no one bothered to ask their permission for. There were even people in drag, their 11-year-olds said, giving makeup lessons—right there in school.

dailysignal.com/2019/03/18/california-parents-outraged-after-children-in-middle-school-attend-lgbt-fair/

Kill all trannies with fire

>“Drag Queen Storytime” storytellers was a registered child sex offender.

WOW.... REALLY?

I'm flabbergasted, never in a million years would I have imagined that homosexual.. who dressed like a woman.. wore a wig.. and painted his face to look like Satan

WOULD BE A PEDOPHILE.
Incredible.

I'm WHITE btw in case you haven't noticed.
My name's Justin and I'm absolutely appalled by the personal attacks the LGBT community is still getting. Shame on you!

Agreed.

So you think a dad asking his 6 year old daughter if she has a boyfriend is just a-ok?

What about straight pedophiles? Do you think they're ok too?

*with these shit-tier images

Lol

If approved, Illinois would be third US state to require schools to teach LGBT+ history

pinknews.co.uk/2019/03/18/illinois-lgbt-history-schools/

Attached: 8b867149e7cb3a4e28b7032a45af3c473fbda1ef2164f07a82824f8e34316f27.jpg (904x711, 70K)