Racemixing

How much of a threat is racemixing exactly?

Attached: mulatto-000.jpg (500x750, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15390318
youtube.com/watch?v=WH7narf8Kzc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
youtu.be/j6o8tvj8VFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html

nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Outbreeding depression

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Asian-white couples face distinct pregnancy risks, Stanford/Packard study finds

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html

1/3 of hapas (white+asian) suffer from mental illness

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

Most congenital problems are more common on mixed-race babies:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15390318

Race mixing can trigger dental problems (in Portuguese, talking about this problem in Brazil)

youtube.com/watch?v=WH7narf8Kzc

Prematurity and Low Birth Weight are a lot more common in mixed-race babies

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

Mixed-race people have the highest mental illness rates:

unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

Organ donations must be from person with the same race and similar genetics, due to this, mixed-race people for having peculiar genetic combinations face challenges when they try to receive organ donations

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Attached: transplant.png (819x800, 475K)

the creation of extremely unattractive unhealthy creatures.

What about numbers?

by default

Enough to cause low IQ whites to constantly be seething because they now have to compete with a more physically and mentally challenging opponent who basically gets to cheat in the dating scene.

>All the lies being spread about the mixed
Lmao obsessed

Found the mutt

Well it will be a sharp uptick in populution but then a downward spiral as they become more educated and then negative growth sets in once again because men are treated like shit no matter what race is in charge.

As a untersmech, only if the white genetics are healthy it will work.
Im a raced mixed mutt and suffer from un coordination, autism, depression and horrible bone structure issues.

Race mixing is worse than a coin toss, although i notice alot of the blacks with lighter skin seem to be more successful and more intellectual than there darkie fathers. It certainly helps there genetic pool

Attached: 16864289_1840833422838925_1889450225828686911_n.jpg (600x680, 35K)

Show the ONE decently cute race mixed kid. The rest of them look like la creatura. Way to cherrypick.

Attached: KYS.jpg (530x438, 75K)

Same with whites you double nigger.

Found the cucklord who scares woman away with muh birthrates.

Gotcha lmao

Pottery

seeing how being attractive is the biggest advantage in life and racemixing pretty much gives you the ugliest baby ever i would say those who stick to their race will have their children be rewarded when the grow up nice and attractive

>with a more physically and mentally challenging opponent

Topkek mutt

Tell me something loser do you ever get tired of making these threads?

In the long term racemixing it is inevitable. Just look at the Jews, they came from the Middle East and were supposed to only breed among themselves. Current Ashkenazi jews look more like Europeans than Arab.

C'mon OP . Whats the admixture of that mutt ? Id say at least 80% white 20% spade .

She still has the typical nigger nose tho

So long as it's the white man bleaching, It's fine.

Whatever, G*rm.

Don't you got a corrupt government to protest? Get out your basement.

I'm half Asian (from my father), so I'm the better version of hapa.
I think the background matters the most for a good mental development, in fact I was born and grew up in a European background.

My only concern is that not matter how much I support the white cause and be against race mixing, I'll still look half Asian and have mixed blood lineage

Can a person be proud of two nationalities?

Attached: 1531972789188.jpg (500x393, 44K)

biggest threat to the west.

>people with no identity and no culture heritage
it just lead to forming a race of cattle that the globalists want to control. I don't care when it happens naturally on small scale. It always had. The half breeds just get assimilated by the main culture. But planned importing of massive number of people to white countries seems obvious in its intend.

if you're not opposed to this, there's something wrong with you

very. since mixed people go on to breed with nonmixed whites, then their mixed children go on to breed with more unmixed, and on and on, until all the "white" people have like 1% nigger or paki or spic genes that can never be erased

I can't, I'm working right now, I know it's an alien concept to you nigger.

I am.
Part British,(Father's from Scotland)
Part African.(You get the idea)

I have a lot of questions.

pol/ Favorite song
HAIR- COLORED SPADE
I'm a
Colored spade
A nigger
A black nigger
A jungle bunny
Jigaboo coon
Pickaninny mau mau

Uncle Tom
Aunt Jemima
Little Black Sambo

Cotton pickin'
Swamp guinea
Junk man
Shoeshine boy

Elevator operator
Table cleaner at Horn & Hardart
Slave voodoo
Zombie
Ubangi lipped
ETC...

How many couples are actually not from the same race ? 5% ? 10% ? Maybe 15% maximum, the biggest threat to the west is the jewish/marxist influence on the masses and mass immigration, race mixing is not that prominent.

Oops forgot the yt link
youtu.be/j6o8tvj8VFI

kys self hating mixed. You let (((them))) control you just like how they control the "whites"

>Posting at work
So you aren't at work and a liar. Typical french. Also work doesn't start for another quarter hour for me.

No pedo...maybe pedo?

Attached: 1530217749071.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

It works in 5% of all attempts, the rest results in deformed dumb evil globins. And I'm not sure the "good" ones can have proper offspring most times.

t. brazilification survivor

racemixing itself is shitty, but it's not that big of a threat to white nations. Racemixing rates are actually quite low, especially among whites, regardless of what the media tries to make people think when they make every couple on TV black male + white female. Of course ,the entire goal of the propaganda is to get more whites to engage in racemixing, so it's still a problem.

Point is, the amount of white displacement caused by racemixing is a drop in the bucket compared to the unending flood of migrants/refugees/etc.

in the cities it is, it's also increasing year by year.
>the biggest threat to the west is the jewish/marxist influence on the masses and mass immigration
which all lead to race mixing, with or without children/marriage.

How do you get treated there?
Here I'm treated equally, just like I'm one of them. Never had any problems.

I didn't say I hate myself nor race mixed people. I'm just against this concept. I'll never hate my mother for what she did