en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_grooming_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>>CTRL+F: blue eyed, blonde, evil white male
>>Search results: 0/0
What did they mean by this?

Attached: UKgroominggangs.jpg (927x960, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alamancerangers.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/total-resistance.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Plymouth_child_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkhamsted_paedophile_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwich_child_rape_and_sadistic_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_child_abuse_investigation_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_football_sexual_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_sexual_abuse_cases
merlinarchery.co.uk/
scribd.com/doc/211485752/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery
channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice work swiss

195 bumps
1 for every invader pedofile

The UK elites can try to push blame to the muslims if they want, but it doesn't change the fact that they are also involved. Don't fall for their psychopath tricks.

Coincidence

They want you dead, white man

Attached: 1505038482205.jpg (2050x6500, 3.57M)

Makes sense to me. You want to do degenerate shit but don't want to take the blame for it. Drag a bunch of the shittest amoral imigrants who were shaped by some the most grusome features of human society. Then reap the fruit of this. And when any one starts digging around to find the truth, call them racist and ban free speech.

Another bump.
I'm fucking livid.
I am a belgian.
In 1995 one pedophile scandal with 6 victims rocked my nation. I was a kid back then.
The media went in a frenzy, it made international news. 300000 people marched on the capital.
People fucking cared back then.
Belgium got branded as a pedonation for decades.

20 or so years later.
Dozens of scandals rock the UK, thousands of victims.
All but one of the 195 perpetrators have a foreign background, have a foreign culture.
Media speaks with a deafening silence.
Is hardly known outside the UK.
Nobody marches, nobody is upset.
Are we dead already?

Attached: AAAAApepe.jpg (2048x1256, 106K)

Attached: 1505070971075[1].jpg (1600x1200, 498K)

b

u

m

p

God bless you belgian bro

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse. When a people are used as mere human instruments for firing cannon or thrusting bayonets, in the service and for the selfish purposes of a master, such war degrades a people. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice, — is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. As long as justice and injustice have not terminated their ever-renewing fight for ascendancy in the affairs of mankind, human beings must be willing, when need is, to do battle for the one against the other."

John Stuart Mill

alamancerangers.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/total-resistance.pdf

Post useful information/links/images etc. The time is fast approaching now when your only option will be direct action. When that time comes, you will need to be prepared. Jow Forums has been waiting for "the happening" since our foundation. Those who have thought deeply on world events will have come to the same conclusion; that we are the ones that will trigger it. It is our birthright. It is our destiny. This conflict represents not just the desperate act of an oppressed people and culture, but the reconquest of the cultural heritage, peoples and nations across the world from the claws of the globalist oppressors. Those nationless, treacherous leeches will pay dearly, and as this crisis draws near, so to does the end of their tyrannical rule over the native English, Welsh, Scots and Irish. To arms.

Attached: IMG_7739.jpg (606x365, 61K)

one more bump

I wish it were only those Liberals that support these Muslim subhumans that should be brutalized. Muslims are genetic garbage that shoudln't be allowed anywhere near Europe/UK.

>You want to do degenerate shit but don't want to take the blame for it. Drag a bunch of the shittest amoral imigrants who were shaped by some the most grusome features of human society. Then reap the fruit of this.
thats what Lincoln did

Asian sex scandals uncovered in the UK past 10 years:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
27 convicted perpetrators, up to 100 implicated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
12 convicted perpetrators, at least 2 victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
6 convicted perpetrators, at least 2 victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
6 convicted perpetrators, at least 7 victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
9 convicted perpetrators, 13 accused. 26 to 100 victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
10 convicted perpetrators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
7 convicted perpetrators, 46 victims, speculation up to 1000 victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
13 convicted perpetrators, another 49 suspects.
20 convicted perpetrators, 31 charged with crimes. At least 15 victims.
18 convicted perpetrators, between 108 and 278 victims
7 convicted perpetrators, up to 373 victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
19 convicted perpetrators, 47 victims
19 convicted perpetrators, 1400 victims

Total : 173 convicted perpetrators, around 70 suspects, about 5000 victims

White sex scandals uncovered in the UK past 10 years:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Plymouth_child_abuse_case
5 convicted perpetrators, 64 victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkhamsted_paedophile_ring
7 convicted perpetrators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwich_child_rape_and_sadistic_abuse_ring
4 convicted perpetrators, up to 100 victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_child_abuse_investigation_2008
5 convicted perpetrators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_football_sexual_abuse_scandal
13 convicted, 300 suspects, 849 victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_sexual_abuse_cases
0 convicted, 1 deceased perpetrator, 300 victims

Total: 36 perpetrators, 1 deceased perpetrator, 300 more suspects, around 1500 victims

These are limited to the ones that have a wikipedia article.
Note that the pic in the OP lists at least 10 grooming gangs for which a wikipedia entry has not been found.

These also not include the many victims that died never to be found again. The many victims of ongoing sexual abuse. The many victims of sexual abuse that has never seen the light of day. The many victims of sexual abuse that happen in a domestic unorganized setting.

Will those asians ever stop???

Attached: o-JACKIE-CHAN-570.jpg (570x390, 45K)

freemasons love pakistanis raping young english girls

This is true

There are, or were, fairly regular marches against it in the effected towns.
It doesn’t get much coverage apart from being called racist.

bump

Oh that is interesting.
How large were these marches?

Where's Madeline?

b

If I recall correctly, the English police is prohibited from doing a fucking thing due to it being racist to arrest all those poor minorities. England's just fucked really.

u

In the thousands. What they also didn't report on were the council offices being inundated with bouqets of white flowers.

m

p

I know.

hell

have a fucking bump

Rape gangs rule Britannia.

Britania rules the rape

actual cp in this image btw

The cartoon?

Aylesbury:
He said he could not explain why the criminals "focused their attention on white under-age girls", but believed their "vulnerability" played a major role. He said that if the criminals had targeted "Asian under-age girls, they would have paid a heavy price in their community."

bump

Yes, pretty much all are in prison now.

When is mainland Europe going to be putting their own rape gangs in prison?

It’s not abuse when they want the adult cock and alcohol. Every town has their local bikes that everyone rides. These girls are usually sexually mature enough and intelligent enough to know what they are doing.

You’re only upset because they aren’t white men doing the abusing.

You’re never this upset over the Westminster pedophile ring that ran for decades and probably still exists. Because they “lost” a dossier of 114 files

>its not abuse
>you are just upset its not whites doing the abuse
Ok Mahmed

You know what I mean.
They consent to their “abuse”

Bc it’s fucked up white countries are Jewish police states hosted with Jew zog bases with nigger soldiers. I’ve n been to Britain or Europe but I been all over USA . Comparing it too America. It’s cucked bad enough here since Obama Hussein. Sounds bloody ridiculous better get to it then

Maybe the Brits "understand" you, there is nothing to understand for anyone else. Now go abuse a goat or blow up london bridge.

There is 1 white guy in those pics.

Newcastle Bottom right... its the same.

These Arab rape scum should not be there. Wot the hell are they doing there. Bloody pakishistain is bloody thosuaands Miles away . Bloody piss off Mohammed faggots

You spelled Keighley wrong

it's keighLEY (pronounced KEITH LEE)
Your piclist also seems to be missing Bradford, other than that fuck paki/muslim scum with a bayonet. OUT OF EUROPEAN LANDS MUDSLIMES OUT OUT OUT

Attached: bradford scum.jpg (1500x1000, 305K)

I wouldn't be surprised if the convictions we have amount to even 25% of what's really going on. Have they even busted one of these gangs in London yet? If Rotherham had a ~5% Muslim population, what's going on in Newham or Tower Hamlets?

I never understood how she ended up under a bus with her shoes off?

Select all images with a
bus... lo!

>When that time comes, you will need to be prepared. Jow Forums has been waiting for "the happening" since our foundation
merlinarchery.co.uk/

e c h o c h a m b e r . standardize your claim and the distribution thereof

errrrmmm ASL?

doing my part
thank you for your service

Are you fucking kidding me you degenerate ape.
This is Jow Forums there've been tons of pizzagate threads that linked to the westminster scandal for years. Way more threads and outrage about that than about grooming gangs.
Fuck of and drown yourself in the next toilet you can find.

Absolute complete bullshit Ahmed, most are walking free or on deferred sentences.

That's a chick.
>All but one of the 195 perpetrators have a foreign background
I acknowledged that

This isn't even part of the rape gangs, it's just so common over there.

Attached: 1480102357896.png (1293x914, 337K)

Attached: 1469888626744-0.jpg (635x895, 136K)

Attached: 1469888916533-0.jpg (632x898, 233K)

Attached: 1469888626745-3.jpg (633x895, 249K)

rochdale, 4th from left top row is white, also bradford's second case, scentenced a couple of weeks ago have what looks like a half chap (mums probably a pakishagger) with an English name Kieran Harris. Just for purposes of full and truthful reporting of course.

Attached: 2nd bradford paki rapists.jpg (620x413, 34K)

based Swede user posting Peter Mcullochs Easy Meat - scribd.com/doc/211485752/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery

Attached: Leeds paki bombers.jpg (660x371, 40K)

Somethig important you missed:
97% of the victims were white
channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs
That's one other problem with Muslims they only commit crimes against non-Muslims.

20. Appendix 11: Transcription Real KhilafaLetter
A Message to Moslem YouthReal Khilafa - A Political Reality From Dr. K M Farukh.For Private CirculationWe are each and every weekend having stalls where we give outliterature about Islam. We have these stalls in may [sic] areasespecially in areas where there are a lot of kafirs (Sikh Hindu JewsAND OTHER NONBELIEVERS) We would like to extend ouractivities further.We are in many ways surprised that so many Moslems have come tobuy our books and provide funds for relieving the distressed Moslemsof the world especially in places such as Kossovo and Kashmir. Thegovernment and local authority is not interested in our cause as theywould rather fund Gurdawaras and Gays and Homos.We have many interesting books about Islam showing why Islam isthe only human way of life and other so called religions areanimalistic. The teaching of the great Prophet Mohammed must bepassed on until the whole world is Islam. The world will only thus besaved.We call upon our fellow youth to come and join us in our mission -universal and global Islam.The job is big but nothing is impossible.If the Kafir non believer does not accept by gentle persuasion orreasoning then other methods which are allowed for in the holy Quranmust be used such as - going to war with the kafir or converting themby manipulation. We need to send out our boys to bring the Sikh girlsinto the umma or community of Islam

Attached: bradford great city.jpg (594x394, 232K)

White girls are just more likely to be whores that want to take drugs and have sex.

The culture that Muslim girls are brought up in would not have them doing what the average degenerate westerner would.

I'm crying lads.

When I was at Uni in the South East (fairly low numbers of Muslims) I slept with 14 Muslim girls in my first year, and only 3 White girls (only one of whom was British). They are not as conservative as you might think, although they usually don't have any kinks in bed, that's fairly rare.

Went out raving in with one when I was back in the UK last weekend, she even bought the molly. What you mean is islamic parents have a tendency to hide their daughters through what ever means necesarry from muslim males (more telling about their men than ours) but also in the western world from all males. If they found out you were dating one you'd be bundled into the back of a van with all her cousins (and cousins cosuins and friends) and be beaten to a pulp and left for dead. And no one not even the daughter you are dating would break the silence in what happened to you. I saw this happen with one of my staff he was Pakistanni but was the wrong caste. He was in intensive care for 2 months and off work for 4months. They still deal in tribal retribution as they do not and never will recognise our non islamic laws (even parking and road laws).

>using the information would infringe on their human rights

What's the post of this thread? Just to mock us about our white girls being raped by these cunts? I can't take this anymore.

Our only consolation is that white children luckily do not suffer as much as asians do.

Attached: asianssuffermore.png (638x2604, 1M)

Luckily because

It's shining a light on this.
It's to provide redpills.
Ammo to blow every liberal cunt in your cucked nation out of the water with.

bump

do you have the full document?

See

>channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs

>A report by the Office of the Children’s Commissioner found that 2,409 children were confirmed as victims of sexual exploitation in gangs and groups in the 14 months between August 2010 to October 2011.

Damn... 2409 over 14 months.
In that period about 700000 white kids get born.
Over 1 in 300 british kids get raped by asian gangs. Who knows how many gangs are going on undetected.
As has been said, none have been discovered in London.

>As has been said, none have been discovered in London.
you mean not brought out to the public

Could you imagine if one of the fathers live-streamed himself bursting in and massacring these degenerates? Now that’s something I’d watch.

Attached: F26732BB-AF23-4863-9FE9-E467B2DE341F.gif (179x320, 2.27M)

I remember the Newcastle ring when that was busted. Local media were like "HA! LOOK! A WHITE GUY! SEE? NOT JUST ASIANS YOU FUCKING RACISTS!"
He was in every single story. It was tedious.

OP is a racist

Guilty