My Dad is a Christian Zionist pls help

>mfw my dad says that Isreal only wants to defend itself and we will be blessed for supporting them

Attached: 1531771770378.png (894x712, 371K)

yea idk why but boomers seem to love to defend israel

He says the bible says love and support them

Attached: jeeby.png (1624x214, 59K)

Do you know why we're trying to overthrow Syria?

Turkey and Syria have an agreement with each other not to invade each other, and let Hezbollah clear out the Kurdish terrorists in their territories. Israel doesn't like this, so we're trying to overthrow Syria. We're willing to go to war with Syria, Turkey (NATO member btw), Russia, Iran, and half of the Arab world, just to appease Israel. What do we get out of this relationship? Terrorism, mass migration, and draining of our treasuries to fight for jews. Ask him if this is worth fighting for, or if the money is better spent domestically to improve infrastructure, healthcare, and education.

Attached: bashar assad.jpg (620x387, 248K)

the talmud says that jesus christ is burning in excremement in hell. This is the most holy book of the jews

Attached: mfnc50ci5ba11.jpg (850x400, 94K)

>IF YOU THINK THE DEMS SUPPORT ISRAEL user YOU ARE DUMB

I brought up Syria and he said
>Well a lot of nations do that, they are just trying to defend themselves. They are tiny and vulnerable and surrounded

Might want to check your heritage shlomo.

Israel is an ethnostate, Spyro told him to love ethnostates

Explain it to him how I explained it to you.

Kys kike my dad is in your thrall and it disgusts me

Meanwhile you can't afford healthcare and education

Christianity is for low iq rednecks and retards, today
the usefull idiots
why this should surprise us?

I can tell you right now he would just say
>son, let me tell you this. I will always support Israel because the Bible says too

Well, each generation gets to learn from his parents, both good things and bad ones. Make sure to instill upon your kids the harm of supporting Israel.

>amerifat
>Christian

Attached: DoggeVägrar.jpg (1156x1156, 338K)

Show flag Leaf

Shalom my friend.

I'll shalom your mother

Dog in the flowers checked

he's based as fuck and you should tell him that.

burn.

Your people are parasites.

Attached: (((them))).jpg (2384x2378, 2.46M)

You think that's bad? Mine's an atheist and even he is one.

Tell him he's a retard and that God isn't real and give him a copy of Beyond Good and Evil and other Nietzsche works.

Convert to Shia, tell him Iran is his best ally

Pastor Anderson has cured so many of my boomer Christian friends of the zionist mind control.

Attached: 1450897996062.png (607x571, 75K)

Just show him what (((they))) do to churches over there

Attached: churchs.israel.jpg (998x1254, 228K)

Ask him about Israel being scattered. Ask him why they were. Have they changed ways in order to to gain blessing to return? Are they wven the same lineage?

Ask him about the scripture that says do not chase after genealogies, where christ mentions a ""synagogue of satan" , jews who are not jews. There is even a part that says not all of Israel is Israel....

Please tell him to explain.

Also, ask him what the star is all about. Ohh its ""davids""... right?