Quran 23:44

Quran 23:44: "We sent them propaganda, they did not believe our propaganda, so we divided them, and then killed them."

We are dividing you right now.
Join Islam.

Attached: Quran 23_44.png (689x303, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YwS1SnvqQv4
quranwow.com/#/ch/1/t1/ar-allah/t2/en-itania/a1/alafasy-64/a2/itania-64/v/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Medici
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which is the best English translation of the Quran?

Jacinda Arden is one of us. In ten years time New Zealand will be another Islamic State.

Attached: JacindaArdern.jpg (520x520, 47K)

Redpill me about roblox user

Stupid fucking leaf, learn arabic.

Never
I rather die in battle than live like a slave on my own land.

I'm not going to learn Arabic just read a fucking book. That's like telling some they need to learn Latin to read the New Testament. If your Quran can't hold up under the English language then your religion is weak as fuck.

You won't even be alive in 10 years time.

Attached: NZ-shitposter.png (747x727, 244K)

yeah fuck Islam then

either will you , you prolly have plans to vest out

fellow leaf faggot will remove kabab

Is this book about kid fucking?

piss be upon you

*she is one of us*
Ahem

Attached: 1552941166820.webm (540x960, 2.14M)

What?

Naaaaaah "brother", you tried and failed :)

Everyone's eyes are open now, you're fucked and whilst it took the inbred shitskins hundreds of years to slowly chip away it europe, it took the crusaders less than 50 years to completely obliterate you.

Keep telling yourself you're winning sweetheart, i love your desperate death-rattles.

youtu.be/YwS1SnvqQv4

Good luck. We pushed you back before and we will do it again.

Attached: m4EK5DCt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 42K)

*her* real name is biggus dickus.

>wanting to join a religion that commands that you have to cut your foreskin off

Attached: circumcision how bad things really are.png (450x350, 271K)

I can help you join your relatives in grave.

Attached: 300px-Gebnya-otakue1.jpg (300x307, 36K)

PENIS

oh ok thanks i can't read lips

Must have been shit propaganda

that's not what 23:44 says you faggot larper
23:44. Then We sent Our Messengers in succession, every time there came to a nation their Messenger, they denied him, so We made them follow one another (to destruction), and We made them as Ahadith (the true stories for mankind to learn a lesson from them). So away with a people who believe not.

theres allot of redpilled anons on it. Seen many NZ shooting games on it already.

go away low IQ retard

A good quote for our informational arsenal designed to create a generation of mosque shooters.

Based and redpilled

>Then We sent Our Messengers in succession

WE
OUR

there is only one god?
WTF is going on when their own book speaks in plurals

he's an idiot, there are many more violent verses he could have used, instead he paraphrased one to make it sound more menacing

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Different translation, same meaning.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle).

Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies." Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims.

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

I mean I kinda feel bad for you guys in a way. You are fighting a system that is light years ahead of your backwards dugout in the desert, you end up coming here and being assimilated, and your women become whores for white men.

How many times does your meteorite need to be destroyed before you realize owning slaves is wrong. Fuck your homo prophet and fuck you.

nah, they just like to pretend every abrahamic figure was a muslim, but usually twist the story around, since mohamed probably misheard/misunderstood the stories other merchants told him

Is that a dicc

by other merchants i mean traders, since he was a merchants for some time

not at all larper

>so We made them follow one another
is saying they followed their own paths instead of the messengers that were sent.

i.e. they followed their own path to destruction

No, he basically tried to copy-paste Genesis. And since they dont have Trinity like Christianity, or they dont resort to "muh poly-functionality" like Judaism, they had to resort to "royal we" meme, which, mind you, doesnt exist in the first place.

Why, so you can kill me then. Maybe you should start wiping your ass with that worthless book instead of using your hand. Fuck off and die haaj.

quranwow.com/#/ch/1/t1/ar-allah/t2/en-itania/a1/alafasy-64/a2/itania-64/v/1

don't bomb yourself already

>learn arabic
why? did you learn Latin and Greek to read the Christian Bible? or ancient Hebrew to read the torah that the shitty quran plagiarized from??

Attached: 1528441064827.png (500x808, 192K)

he couldn't have copy-pasted genesis, since he was illiterate, the only old testament stories that are in the Koran are usually warped or incomplete and usually thrown into random suras without any context whatsoever

. Then God sent his Messengers in succession, every time there came to a nation their Messenger, they denied him, so god made them follow one another (to destruction), and god made them as Ahadith (the true stories for mankind to learn a lesson from them). So away with a people who believe not.

just change it to god and it makes more sense.. silly muslims.

this, the leaf nailed it!

At the rates you worthless sanddabs die in battle neither will you.

Kill yourself, shit skin.

in arabic it is working as intended since the context in the language is clear

in English it is the royal we, really only a problem if you are a brainlet

the aya was talking about a specific group of christians, jews and hypocutes who participated to attack al-madeena.
paki anone just want war for some reason.
oh yeah and shut the fuck up.

If it translates badly you can't blame english.

Whats wrong haaj, don't like what you see in the mirror. You are nothing but a hypocrite who fucks dancing boys at your chi tea parties I drop bombs on. Go die of malaria shitskin.

Islam is a Shadow of its former self.

The Barbarians have long since perverted it.

Just like the Catholics and Christians at the Vatican.

God is Self Realized. The Kingdom of Heaven is Within.

All Religion is propaganda.

Mohammed was a Regular Man. And died like a Regular Man.

Jesus Christ redeemed the world. We took him. Just like with Enoch.

been to your ass fucking mud hut countries. Don't think English is the problem here.

fuck off you shitskin
>forsaking christ
>in the current year
enjoy your fires of hell

(((You))) cannot divide Zero, fagget. Learn math, (((you))) sand licking longnosed blood sucker.

Being illiterate doesnt mean that he couldn't have copy-pasted genesis. As you already mentioned, he heard a lots of stories from the Bible, Apocrypha and Talmud while on his journeys as merchant.

On the side note, copy-paste may have been an exaggeration from my side, considering how awfully he butchered the Biblical stories there.

That sounds jewish

catholic church is controled by Rothschilds since at least 1832.
that's what went wrong with all the degeneracy

Yes, the prime Minister of New Zealand is a tranny

fair enough

>translates badly
that's the trouble tho, it hasn't been translated badly, it's been translated all too well, and that pisses allah-niggers off!

Attached: 1549731965241.jpg (641x530, 41K)

When n where is this?

i honestly believe in new zealand

He paid Jewish scribes for the stories. They charged him a lot of money for it. He, or +Allah+, bitches about their screwing him over the prices within the Koran.

all catholicism's probelms started under the Medici family (jewish bankers) who produced four Popes of the Catholic Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Medici

Attached: 1530957803421.jpg (637x601, 119K)

>Join Islam.
No. I don't want to follow a death cult that was founded by a deranged pedophile.
When the rest of my brethren awaken from their slumber, you will know the true meaning of retribution.

>that video
>those numerals

Attached: 6cfc81a16a96165bc7791ea80fa1fa171ee24438021aefd71fa09bae3c70b810.jpg (279x372, 65K)

So we have nations being lead by trans females? Lmao what the actual fuck. Gotta get off this train.

disgusting evil language that is everywhere