Race war

What are Jow Forums thoughts on the up and coming race war?

Attached: 7E2E927A-5294-44EC-9236-F6621002AADC.jpg (1242x696, 743K)

Let's get the race war over with, I want a war with Jews after it.

I think CNN and government intervention, and then government non-intervention (at the border) did a pretty good job of setting up a race war. CNN stopped after they succeeded in having a few reporters get murdered, one on live tv, and getting the 5 cops in Dallas and many other cops around the country murdered.

Good job CNN and it's affiliates, you made Brenton Tarrant jealous and now look what he did.

Attached: 1552650242208.jpg (640x640, 72K)

>implying that there isn't already a global race war against us

Attached: 1533881985224.jpg (1440x945, 630K)

>What are Jow Forums thoughts on the up and coming race war?
Its a fucking shitshow, needs to be targeted directly at power structure with direct goal of replacing it or its all wasted

The HARD targets NEED to be taken out, shooting civilians just leads to resource loss on our side and increase in entropy

Attached: 67_.jpg (890x890, 327K)

>CNN stopped
*they chilled it out quite a bit compared to the peak "white cops will shoot every black man they see" propaganda.

It's been going on for decades, the mosque shooting was just the first time the whites struck back. Jew wars in the middle east don't count.
Anyhow, I like it, gib totaler krieg bitte. It's either that or we disappear within a houndred years anyway, might as well give it a good go while we can.

For a decade I've been hearing about a coming race war and day of the rope, this is the closest you have come so far and STILL, nothing will happen. You will forever live in the shadows, cucked by the world.

>You will forever live in the shadows
It doesn't help us if you expend reaction mass to spin the ship when we're supposed to be moving forwards

Attached: adeptus_mechanicus2.jpg (175x184, 5K)

If you are white start working out. If you are a subhuman start eating hamburgers

What the fuck are you saying faggot?

TPTB won't suffer at all whilst the rest of us burn.

We's all workers eh bruv?
Fuck off you cancerous twat

I am telling you, if you lack the patience to wait you should exit the command deck before someone helps you out of the airlock

Attached: pepe_apustaja_marine_says_here_youre_in_need_of_apustus.png (498x465, 43K)

I'm out in the country so I'm hoping the cities destroy themselves enough before it reaches my doors

I don't see many "extremists" killing politicians or company directors. That's all I'm saying.

In batman begins the powerful get motivated into action because one of their own is taken out... just saying....

(Everything I post if for purposes of satire)

>(Everything I post if for purposes of satire)
someone doesn't have a veepee

Haven't been v& yet. Gonna lol so hard at the first people to try and gain entry to my humble abode.

>Gonna lol so hard at the first people to try and gain entry to my humble abode.
Improvised claymore mines?

Whites will win easily.
Asians will come second and we will breed their women.

18 year old zoomer here. I was born for this.

Attached: E6660192-6686-4AF0-A3C9-004FCAA56B04.jpg (1006x1024, 137K)

We have to do it now while we have the numbers. If we wait another 10 years we won't be able to win.

Attached: howdypartner.jpg (436x429, 35K)

Its a bunch of LARPing and escapist bullshit that sheltered zoomers and boomer fags with no life wish would happen. Meanwhile i'm going to enjoy my life and spend my time dating ebony queens while you seething faggots continue to whine.

Attached: 1372314946494.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

That Jewish hand rubbing will INTENSIFY

>Totally ignores the Jewish role behind open borders
>kills literal no body muslims
>To purposely esculate a Whites Vs Muslims race war
>Wants to Accelerate more Gun Bans
>Does everything possible to attach his actions to right wing & chan culture, even at Pewdiepie
Litteraly everything a liberals & jews could ever ask for in an attack to justify crack down.

Attached: fight goyim.jpg (680x410, 51K)

Spics aren’t white anyway so it doesn’t really matter. You’re no loss to us, subhuman. Kek.

Attached: A49E6856-8007-4B49-BFE0-2E8B24FA7FB9.jpg (750x600, 106K)

enjoy your disgusting mutt children

Attached: 1552984910526.png (583x591, 293K)

the race war is underground

Patience killed Rockwell. The time for waiting was over 50 years ago.
>The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago
>The second best time is NOW.

Just ask yourself, how many attack’s on religion, races, countries etc have happened over the many many years of the worlds history? And does it look like these events will ever stop?

Don't know about no race war, but things will get alot more heated in the next decade.

>fake
It's some mosad special.
Use more watermelon sodas next time fellas!

>Totally ignores the Jewish role behind open borders
No he didn’t, you lying kike. Read his manifesto.
>kills literal no body muslims
How were they not important? They were ticking time bombs in a place that they don’t belong.
>To purposely esculate a Whites Vs Muslims race war
You mean “escalate?” Why is that a bad thing? Are you not white?
>Wants to Accelerate more Gun Bans
Good. Fuck your guns and fuck your rights. You aren’t guaranteed them by anyone but God. Your rights are only yours for as long as you fight for them and win. You don’t want to fight? Too bad. No rights for you, cuck.
>>Does everything possible to attach his actions to right wing & chan culture, even at Pewdiepie
Nope. He denounced (((Conservatism))). See pic related. Ofcourse he brought up Chan culture. He’s from CrippleChan. And what’s wrong with mentioning PewDiePie? You gonna cry on the Swedecuck’s behalf?

Attached: D59C9C8A-8F42-4508-B43F-E6335FF8AF7A.png (591x1233, 347K)

Attached: 1553007024269.png (685x90, 2K)

Fuck no.
>Memeflag
What’s the weather like in Tel Aviv?

If there will ever be a legitimate war. I'm looking forward standing together with my proud nationalist European brothers and purge the filth from our lands.

>literal no body muslims
That's right, let them breed!

Attached: What+the+is+happening+doesnt+isreal+have+a+large+_b29c0b9ce7095ea847f4601ed9b4c148.jpg (682x768, 149K)

No lover bros if we actually leave the EU

this exactly read the manifesto it's not that long

There will not be a race war sad to say, whites have given up.

The EU Is a globalist project. Leaving EU is good.

Who’s gonna win though? Taking bets now

Attached: Gtseeing+these+when+having+asthma+_8c4fb9df18b9bbeeee7f839a5c82e55d.jpg (1000x694, 59K)

We were never going to leave, the whole thing Ian a stitch up desu, EU is a major pillar for the one world government and such

*religious war
not same as race war

Attached: lol.jpg (800x450, 61K)

We tried to avoid the race war but instead of listening to us they censored us.

Attached: 1552848115589.jpg (918x1024, 89K)

As a Jow Forumsfag from Puerto Rico, where does my race fit into this picture?

Attached: 0542E969-1A94-4AD8-BC66-A8AA2F8C7044.png (275x183, 2K)

>class: thief
>new camo acquired

So why don’t you fund Hezbollah? Can’t imagine you would be labelled a terrorist sponsor being that Russia and Iran are allies.

>Slovenia
They are a NATO puppet and the mountain jews of the Balkans

wherever you wish
the islands will probably die of starvation anyway

who knows. it could happen just as easily as it doesn't.

"Weeks of history take place over decades and decades of history take place over weeks" -- Vladimir Lenin

mite b cool

Attached: happening.jpg (513x700, 61K)

I think it's bullshit.

My friends also think that this rise in identity politics is also bullshit.

We got along together for years and years and suddenly there's some sort of rise in white supremacy? Or a straight white male privilege?

Bullshit. My friends who are also not white and or not straight think it's bullshit too. Supremacy is a fucking JOKE. If I'm so supreme, how come I and my family have various conditions and diseases that will last our entire lives?

And don't get me started on your batshit Jewish conspiracy soapbox, if the Jewish are our enemies, how come Israel is one of our biggest allies in the middle east? All I think most jews want is to be rich and left the fuck alone. And yes, I know about that bastard George Soros. There's people like him in every little group or circle of classifications.

Oh and before you start about the
New Zealand idiot, let me stop you there, because he was a stuck-up, look-at-me asshole.

Attached: ZEBxqIA.jpg (800x450, 33K)

I’m not prepared, but I am in better shape than I was 3 years ago so silver lining I guess

HONK HONK

Attached: IMG_7741.png (680x680, 221K)

It isn’t identity politics per say but a rise in individuals finding specific meaning in their lives directly rejecting the hedonistic nature of dying western civilization. Fags like this guy were born to jerk off and then die. Some people are bigger then that thought so they invest themselves into a specific meaning given to life. A race a religion a culture etc. what we are seeing is the collapse of American Anglo consumer culture now that it has rekt Europe.

Attached: 82818F28-4166-4562-95C4-426DBD1E9290.jpg (404x347, 17K)

I grow vegetables.

>how come Israel is one of our biggest allies in the middle east?
because we need them to get rid of the sand niggers first
>New Zealand idiot
listen here faggot atleast he had more balls than you ever will you angey Mr simpleton fuck

Better the radicle Islam but worse then white nationalism