How long until Jow Forums is browseable again? It's nothing but Tarant this, shooting video that

How long until Jow Forums is browseable again? It's nothing but Tarant this, shooting video that.
At this point Jow Forums is literally flooded, not with "shills" or "JIDF" but with retarded white nationalists who think sharing his stupid video is "an act against globohomos"

Attached: 1a0d2829.png (1508x892, 171K)

>flag
Kys

>How long until Jow Forums is browseable again? It's nothing but Tarant this, shooting video that.
its literally the best time right now you fucking newfag faggot.

Attached: 4e0dfe5a-83a5-4bf0-a381-c52e02dac57c.png (384x549, 410K)

It will probably be a while. And just wait until the election starts rolling. Jow Forums moves to fast for me now.

I don't get why people are so obsessed with sharing the video when the torrent was available from day 1 and hasn't faltered. Why share it any other way?

>you fucking newfag faggot
Jow Forums use to be a non-collective board where politics could be discussed freely. Nowadays the only difference Jow Forums has from Reddit aside from being on the complete opposite side of the horse-shoe is that differing opinions are being put down by the userbase instead of the moderation team

Learn to Filter

and fuck Yang

Attached: 00105938674.jpg (550x363, 51K)

>How long until Jow Forums is browseable again?
this is the most browsable pol has been in years, get fucked retard

I'd wager you're in for a bit of a wait too seeing how the streisand effect is in full swing here. If they didn't keep taking down the video I wouldn't be surprised if this thing came and went without much attention but if they're going to arrest kids and throw them in jail for 10 years just for sharing it it's going to be talking about it for a while.

>I don't get why people are so obsessed with sharing the video

imagine being this fucking stupid

I'd wager at least 30 days, assuming no more happenings.

>imagine being this fucking stupid
I really can't imagine being that stupid. If someone is too retarded to download a torrent with thousands of seeders, they don't deserve to see the video.

i was worried about Jow Forums for a while there thinking it became too soft but this shooting really scared all the normies off and for the first time in a long time Jow Forums finally feels like Jow Forums again. hasn't felt like this ever the 2016 normie election invasion

This is now a honk thread

Attached: 1552915401634.gif (607x609, 754K)

Op is a polack mad no one gives a shit about his stupid country again

Yang Gang fucked backed off to Discord/Reddit and Ausfags are banned.

I'd say it's pretty nice.

rather than cut off a head and see it rise again in a new and unpredictable way, governments of the world have poured millions into studying memetics and they believe they can defeat an army of unemployed kissless autists in a memewar. hubris is timeless.

look here

some mossad fag started 3 threads larping as leaf. he started first one exactly 7:48 AM in israel, had lunch break he mentioned at ~13:20 in Israel and finished at 17:40 Israel time.
In Canad he would have to start in the middle of the night having lunch time

around the 7AM
and finishing around noon

West coast just isn't awake yet.

It should improve as soon as you fuck off homo

>the reddit spacer evaluates Jow Forums
you normalfags make me fucking sick

No it wasn't you lying sack of shit, Jow Forums used to be the Jow Forums division of stormfront which is why moot originally shut it down.
The "everybody here used to be libertarian" lie is fucking retarded and only perpetuated by mongoloids like you who migrated from reddit and pretend otherwise.
Go fuck yourself.

>that grammar

go back watch sargoy and rick and morty cut off your dick and prostitute yourself to asians you worm

Be patient clown world still has much to offer for the next nine months.

Attached: 1550474922105.gif (815x815, 818K)

>memeflag