The European Question

A country breaks off from the EU. It declares itself for Europeans only, and (peacefully) expels all non-European blooded persons. Concerned with military intervention from EU/NATO, they offer citizenship to any European blooded person who enlists in their military service. DNA tests and Nuremberg laws will be used to determine eligibility. You are expected to learn the native language over time, but while in service you will be put in a unit that speaks your native tongue in order to maximize its effectiveness and comradery. Do you move to this country?

Attached: the European Question.png (1280x1222, 99K)

In a fucking heartbeat

Yes

This user gets it. This is a good user.

>Spear Chucker

Only if the Germans, French and Belgians aren't allowed in.

Probably Bosnian Croat. I've heard they have actually discovered fire by accident 2 weeks ago.

What's the tax policy?

You're not going to live a hedonistic lifestyle. It's almost going back to square one, but with a chance to rebuild Europe. If you're looking for a quiet life with no difficulties, it won't be your path.

this will never happen
future for europe is future where europeans work for turks niggers and god knows which creaturas
I just want to move to northest russia where this process would be least accelerated

You'll be bombed with white phosphorous and incendiary shells just like Dresden. This is literally illegal under the UN. You think the asiatic hordes and jews will turn down a second opportunity at raping Europeans?

Why yes I would move to a white ethno-state any day now.

I thought we were bros, aquafresh.

Attached: 1518049270236.jpg (410x410, 29K)

I've been thinking about moving to ukraine for some time, just to bad they're so poor.

So you mean Hungary in like 10 years?

Oh look! A divide and conquer Jew.

No. I am faithful to my people and the country I inherited. God gave this country to my ancestors, they fought for it, they swore an oath and I intend to respect it.
Leaving for some pseudo-paradise would make me a coward. It is the ultimate betrayal. How could I look at myself in the mirror after that?

I will stay, I will endure, and in the end we will be victorious.

i already live in it

Would be a dream come true.

Attached: 220px-Duitsch_grondgebied_zonder_Duitschers.jpg (220x300, 32K)

In.