Which group/subculture do you hate the most in India? (other then Muslims and immigrants)

EX: punjabis,gujratis,biharis,bengalis,madrasis,etc
(i personally hate cuntjabis cus they ruined Bollywood and popculture)

Attached: download.png (275x183, 1K)

Bihari bimari

End Modern Slavery in India!

why?

Biharis (gauche cunts) , bengalis(sjws) and tamilians (look disgusting and have too much pride in their shitty culture)

Gypsies

>use nazi memeflag and larp as white
stop ruinning Jow Forums with your 76 I.Q you smelly discuting poo

Attached: average indian.jpg (286x401, 13K)

All poos are stinking shits

liberals and leftists.

Bihari and gujjus

Bihari for obvious reasons

And gujjus because they are the most insufferable conservative pricks ever. And they gave us the two men who ruined India - Gandhi and Modi

I hate Bengalis the most..

Nigga Tamil brahmins are the smartest people out there, the lower caste one are retards though

Bimarus and other hindi speaking sub humans.

why?

I used to really hate south Indians untill i started traveling and met some i have to say some northies really blinded me into the hate I'm from west. I can say with certainty BIMARU states are filled with retards. Punjabi's are cool though.

Bengali here
I absolutely loathe the small town unemployed 20-30 year old men who seem to make up the vast majority of Indians nowadays.The bobs vegana kind.
Indian metros and villages are decent enough. The small towns are cesspools of humanity.

Angry r/Reddit spotted!!

Punjabis are the most cringe. They also make up the majority of the diaspora here.

so most of delhi and mumbai?

Maharashrians are the most cringiest posters of india, plus they smell like shit as well

Are there lots of neets over there?

Bose teamed up with Nazis to beat the british

Most of the neets are concentrated in the east they are the extremely cringy kind of weebs. However neets are rising in almost every major city right now.
Majority of his work was with the Japanese. He's the only reason i don't hate bengalis even though they are degenerate commies. He deserves far more credit then gandu.