Get Fucked, Yang Gang

Goodbye Moonman
Your savior of the whites, Andrew Yang, hates you.

Attached: x2rzvd.png (631x872, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you wan numba won fucky?

Attached: VC-CharlieChang.png (667x706, 717K)

That is impossible scenario and he knows it.

You got a link to him saying that memeflag?

Andrew Yang is a literally who nobody and no sane people support him. Most in fact don't even know he exists. It's just leftypol shills and chinks spamming that irrelevant ching chong 24/7.

Yang is funny.
Since the shooting he cries every day
>Most armed country! So many guns!
So what? If I needed to live between niggers an mexicans and arabs I would thank god everyday for the founding fathers as well.

But the number doesnt matter does it?
I mean swiss is heavily armed, no shootings there....why doesnt he ask the question who actually use those guns to kill people?
Always the white guy. I read so much about white supremacy the last few days.
No other race would let that fly.

Attached: 1548858299406.jpg (612x612, 116K)

>Always the white guy.
>No other race would let that fly.
Since my english sucks I just want to clear up, that I meant who is being blamed. Not shooting. I mean we all know who is shooting each other like 95%+

>No other race would let that fly.
gee I wonder who could be responsible for this.

Seriously, though, this is fucking retarded, even more than the hyperbolic outrage from liberals.

BUT $1000

Attached: 1552711798182.png (1251x683, 169K)

perhaps you do, but you have to understand at least two thirds of the population if not more is brainwashed, well in the west at least, and because of the successful dumbing down of the population Europeans are on the chopping block

>we shouldn't kill children
>*wears shirt saying "I killed a child"*

also,
>(((Stein)))

I wonder who's behind this flag?...

Attached: 1552452332744.png (632x1235, 248K)

damn he said that? this is insane i really wanted 1k a month but now that he said this i dont know i think i might just vote against my interest and vote for trump because he's going to deport all the illegals. you know? like he's been doing. all those illegals he's deporting and that big beautiful 30 foot wall he's been building. so cool. anyway i read this thing today about yang saying something about whites shooting churches of non whites and i thought damn i really love israel now and i will vote for trump.

>UBI
>"my interests"
You have no interests, you shouldnt even have a vote.

you're right i dont want 1k a month in ubi because yang said that thing. anyway i was thinking about the bad policies yang supports, allowing immigrants here, abortion etc and i thought wow i would be insane to vote for that. immigration and abortion are both illegal under trump and to vote him out of office would bring about all these left wing cultural changes. i would be crazy to vote for yang just for ubi! i dont want women getting abortions and mexicans coming here!

>you're right i dont want 1k a month in ubi because yang said that thing
Right, that's the only argument against it and it's totally the argument I'm currently making. You're so smart. No wonder you support UBI

dude i just said i dont are you schizo? lol what a brainlet i bet you support demonkkkrats

>implying I'm reading your posts
what do you think I am, stupid?

twitter . com/JackPosobiec/status/1106321038479114240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1106321038479114240%7Ctwgr%5E363937393b70726f64756374696f6e&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Filovemyfreedom.org%2Fwatch-2020-dem-candidate-goes-on-msnbc-pledges-1000-monthly-to-every-american%2F

>b-but muh gibs
yang shills irrevocably btfo

$1000 tho

Attached: Bingbong vs Chingchong.png (1209x778, 644K)

It's almost as if Yang is a SJW cunt that ChapoBathHouse faggots are pushing to subvert this board.

>pol sides with neetbux
>conspiracy
damn you newfags are obvious

>white guy rushes into asian church to shoot it up
>hits head on the top of the door frame since he is over 5 foot
>falls through the tatami floor since he weighs over 100lbs
>the entire church then collapses killing everyone inside since they used chinese construction
I can see this scenario happening in our generation

Posobiec is literally a Zionist shill.

Any smart person wouldn't be shooting people in the name of Zionism.

>muh zionist
>muh newfag
Just waiting for muh boomer. You guys are awful at astroturfing

Nobody wants to kill asians anymore except other asians

Pathetic Qshner shills

Attached: 1552589452175.png (755x480, 534K)