Prime Minister of New Zealand vs. Trump

This is how you act when someone attacks your people!

Attached: b7gx0rkzl1n21.jpg (960x946, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-X5XKQIiQh8
fashionista.com/2017/12/millennial-catholics-chapel-veils
twitter.com/DesegnistoR/status/1107486969397952512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Black child dies in drive by shooting

Donald Trump: Yo yo yo my niggas, that was totally not fo shizzle my dawgs, we all is one race homies

you forgot the 6million gallons of jew cum he swallows every 3 days

I understand and agree with her actions for the most part, (((they))) should be treated the same as any of us would be by the system, that's fine to me even if I fucking hate muslims, it's par the course even, but:

>Wearing a symbol of female subjugation

Disrespectful, borderline treacherous. Fuck muslims.

Attached: 1552829980163.png (724x401, 231K)

Why did kiwis elect a wahmen are they suicidal?

You're exactly right, we shouldn't take out so seriously and complain about SNL instead.
For a brief time, SNL was not terrible
youtu.be/-X5XKQIiQh8

Like a submissive little pussy? Flag checks out. Canada, the countey testosterone forgot.

>I'm okay with losing as long as it's orderly
>the problem with Islam is it's not gay enough

Attached: 1550190056780.jpg (650x752, 47K)

>!
kys interloper

Norm was the best part of SNL when it was still shit.

I woundn't be surprised at this point if the PM of New Zealand sucked off every Muslim male live on TV as an apology

Why would Trump care about a murder in New Zealand? Do New Zealanders care about crime in America?

Attached: Shame.png (399x740, 289K)

t. r/politicalhumor

a leaf..

Ardern
>dons hijab
>panders to Muslims
>virtue signals to the public and the world
>one of the "victims" was a radical jihadi who advocated genocide of Indians
>strips away the freedoms of her people in response

Trump
>exterminates ISIS in his first term
>increases funding for military, law enforcement, border security and national security
>calls out extremism in all forms
>doesn't pander to Islamists
>refuses to surrender the liberties of his people in exchange for false sense of security

Attached: 1517190913451.jpg (686x515, 103K)

It's the fact that they have the status to receive those provisions, as any citizen would. Disregarding the fact they should not have that status to begin with, denying them that would set a dangerous precedent. Who gets denied it next? Why would the government be allowed to do such a thing?

It's the hajib that was totally uncalled for. You're a literal product of egalitarianism, bitch. Be proud don't submit to islamic sumerian values.

Attached: 1550976001307.jpg (1124x1102, 276K)

you're an Obama guy aren't ya?

You'll do gun control legislature in 10 days but im still not seeing any of that kiwibuild shit or river cleaning you promised. Theyve made it clear where their priorites lie

Thank God I don't have a cuckold piece of shit for my leader like New Zealand does.

day of rake soon

>prime minister of New Zealand will now forever be remembered wearing a hijab
OH NNONONONONONONONONON

Checked

What's with this plebbit tier b8? Both are fucking ZOG puppets ofc...

Cause Americans give a shit what Ausdies or Canadians think. Fuck off. It's easier to restrict gun laws further when you already have insane laws on the books. The United States will never ban guns from its citizens.

As an americuck I don't really see how stricter gun laws does anything but render the populace at large more vulnerable and defenseless when an attacker decides to start firing. Can anyone explain the logic? Crazies are getting guns no matter fucking what. Imposing restrictions on everyone else only helps them.

Am I wrong? It seems extremely obvious to me that stricter gun laws are only going to make shit worse. Maybe I've drank too much of that 2nd amendment punch, though.

One is a facist, one is an orange man.

This whore is an embarrassment for NZ

This

>Bends the knee to islam
She's not a leader.

Attached: d2c082df18410420f442c633aad98f3c46d42135f21345d5d1f0b9347b7b6663.jpg (780x520, 85K)

Does anyone see that mopey-faced kiwi bitch LARPing with the hoodie and see it as anything other than cringe-inducing pandering?

It'd be like if everyone put on berets and mime makeup after the Paris and Nice attacks.

Attached: pepe cringe.jpg (211x174, 10K)

It Trump was forced to covered the cost of funerals in American mass shootings, he'd run out of money before the end of his term. He'd pass gun reform in a day.

all wh*te whores will be wearing the hijab soon enough

You make the mistake of believing gun control was ever about safety, or even guns. It has always been about control and rendering the serf population pacified and defenseless so tyranny is easier to impose with impunity.

That cucked bitch immediately took away the rights of her own people, and then wore a headscarf to grovel to the invaders. Just the height of cuckery

>Disregarding the fact they should not have that status to begin with, denying them that would set a dangerous precedent.
Disregarding the fact they have that status, allowing them that would set a dangerous precedent.

> Who gets denied it next?
every other colored person, ideally. Of course the point is academic seeing as all Western governments are hellbent on crushing their white citizenry.

>Why would the government be allowed to do such a thing?
because they have the guns

Egalitarianism is nothing to be proud of, and veiling women was white culture until quite recently.

Attached: th.jpg (304x380, 19K)

checked

Attached: 1540162300321.jpg (788x685, 161K)

>What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny—the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes; the criminalization of the law-abiding and innocent through exorbitant taxation, bureaucratic regulation, the invasion of privacy, and the engineering of social institutions, such as the family and local schools; the imposition of thought control through “sensitivity training” and multiculturalist curricula, “hate crime” laws, gun-control laws that punish or disarm otherwise law-abiding citizens but have no impact on violent criminals who get guns illegally, and a vast labyrinth of other measures. In a word, anarcho-tyranny.

>The laws that are enforced are either those that extend or entrench the power of the state and its allies and internal elites … or else they are the laws that directly punish those recalcitrant and “pathological” elements in society who insist on behaving according to traditional norms—people who do not like to pay taxes, wear seat belts, or deliver their children to the mind-bending therapists who run the public schools; or the people who own and keep firearms, display or even wear the Confederate flag, put up Christmas trees, spank their children, and quote the Constitution or the Bible—not to mention dissident political figures who actually run for office and try to do something about mass immigration by Third World populations.

No, George Bush is how you act when someone attacks your people. The kiwi attacked a Daesh recruiting center, and their PM is upset about that. Kiwis are an example of everything that will cause the down fall of western society. I can't wait til china rules the world.

And if sanctuary cities were liable for the crimes committed by illegals, the enforcement would change overnight.

>Muslims
Hahahahahaha XD

Underrated post

>people died
>"this is the perfect time to virtue signal"
oh how i love politician.

"Get a shout out from a fan in a 74-page manifesto."

Someone's letting their IQ show.

>they give away over 1 Mio taxpayer money to leeches

Attached: 1552989476952.jpg (652x669, 68K)

Why do they act like making rash decisions is a good thing? Didn't anyone tell them not to make decisions in the midst of a mass emotional hysteria?

>covers the funeral costs
>with other people's money
>covers the costs

She's not covering the cost though, she's using tax money.

>terrorist attacks
>hehe xd I'll take away my citizens rights to arm themselves even though the police saved zero (0) people
"Liberals" (fascists) will actually defend this.

Checked

well first of all, she's a woman who thinks she can be a president

>"Liberals" (fascists)
The NSDAP expanded gun rights for Germans.

God I love Trump.

Why is she wearing a hijab?

trips of truth

>knee-jerk, emotional reaction: good
>carrying on, remaining vigilant in the wake of a tragedy: bad
clown world

>Muzzies
>My people
Not my people. Muzzies belong in the mud world, not in the west. Some people will be very harsh in dealing with transgressions.

Christchurch mosque had extremist ties, so if anything Ardern should be tried for treason with her assistance to the enemy.

minor correction, their president (Governor-General) is this woman. Married twice, no children, vegan.

Attached: Patsy_Reddy_official_portrait.jpg (1998x2799, 1.49M)

Yes, when there’s a super duper tragedy all rights go out the window. Fuck the future and the slippery slope. Must act without reason or logic.

DELETE

Attached: 1552902476268.jpg (933x728, 39K)

Canada, Americas Attic. Your leader is a fucking KEK pussy. Have another Molson and beaver tail and STFU.

>vegan
so she can't even eat their gyro knock-offs
how can she truly know the culture if she hasn't had the food

Can you imagine being as dumb as the person who created this?

Like one person was a kiwi

LAMO
>Me on the left, an intelectual
>you on the right, a rhigt iwng treard
The post...
You getting that from Tumblr or Facebook?
You leaf Faggot

> and veiling women was white culture
you can see her face tho. also you meant arabian culture right.

Citizenship is just a piece of paper.

>pandering
>silly costume
Very Trudeau-esque of her

>also you meant arabian culture right
fashionista.com/2017/12/millennial-catholics-chapel-veils
the 20th century was a gigantic shitfest, bud

>the problem with Islam is it's not gay enough
it's gay af, but have a (You)

Attached: 1551181442932.gif (500x403, 1006K)

Veiling usually involves covering the hair and not the face, though there are exceptions.

I did not mean Arabian culture. Arabs adopted the practice from Mesopotamian and Levantine Christians and Jews, who in their turn had inherited veiling from pre-Christian Meds.

nailed it

this

Attached: 1539955373589.png (715x3119, 594K)

checked

Attached: Trump_sou.jpg (585x390, 26K)

Unless New Zealand is full of Jews I see no reason why Trump would care what happens there

Attached: 1536742208558.jpg (710x473, 157K)

ZOG vs ZOG

boils down to
>gave gibs
>didn't give gibs
Fucking gyppos everywhere

typical brainlet American nigger post. remember when you voted for Obama twice? flags are never an argument if you have an IQ over 80

These. None of the claims are about her "personally covering" the costs. Anywhere.

Checked and Keked

Attached: 1550155421164.jpg (499x740, 95K)

you forgot
>38B to Israel
truly his greatest achievement

Attached: 1552585165394.png (637x855, 340K)

It's a damn shame Brenton did not target traitors.

Attached: 1552973605812.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

Oh so he’s president of the world...got it

Which retard spends hours of their life shitting this crap out

Maybe his goal was to get his fellow citizens to see the traitors for what they are in the hope it starts an armed revolution.

"Hey there, so I was just about to say, and I say a lot you know, because there's a lot worth listening to, greatly, that all you black folks out there, there's so many of them aren't there, all you guys who call each other nigga all the time, I just don't get that you know, you cry out racism whenever somebody uses it but never when you do it, you're contributing to the degeneration of race relations bigly, this is so huge, so I hope you understand we need to build that wall and California is gonna pay for it, guarandamnteed."
Ftfy

Attached: B22FB07E-6C61-4068-8488-A44BF6E0DA7D.png (639x624, 449K)

>>exterminates ISIS in his first term
stop stealing credit from other people's work

Attached: thanos assad.jpg (812x560, 234K)

It's so fucking ironic
>the prime minister, the strongest and most independent woman in all of New Zealand
>wears symbol of submission to all men and apologises to muslim community
Somebody needs to slap these cunts out of their wet dream

Were the guns he used bought legally?

>I am going to forcibly extract money from taxpayers and use it to buy brownie points.

She should start by donating portions of her own salary

I love posts from Canadian cuckolds. he thinks a woman actually can be a leader......LMAO....you guys are so fucked in the head over there it is not even funny anymore.

But it wasn't her people.

It has a dick
twitter.com/DesegnistoR/status/1107486969397952512

can anyone deny that blood spray at 25 seconds? BTFO schizofags

Attached: 1552970285565.png (378x357, 81K)

>51 victims
Whoa it keeps going manically up and up.

Attached: pepesmug.jpg (666x658, 44K)

why would Teflon Don care about some muzzies getting blasted in a third-world shithole on the other side of the world