I am an Arhat. An enlightened person who has reached nirvana through following the teachings of the Buddha...

I am an Arhat. An enlightened person who has reached nirvana through following the teachings of the Buddha. Whatever views I have are enlightened and therefore correct. AMA about politics preferably.

Attached: DE619C9B-9796-41E2-8A5B-21911C20DA6A.jpg (208x250, 8K)

You're full of shit. Good luck wandering the earth as a dog or a hungry ghost.

You know that falsely claiming to be an arhat means lots of Hell time, right?

Attached: serrano2.jpg (352x500, 35K)

Oh, ok. I’m not an arhat, forget it

According to?

Source: dude trust me

Read the suttas, asshat, before you try to pose as an arahant.

Not listed as one of the five grave misdeeds. Funny how you just assumed I was wrong without even delving into the subject.

Because what arhat would bother making a thread on a mongolian bbq forum?! you're supposed to be half way to nibbana, already drifting through the formless planes of existence... not shitposting here about politics of all things.

According to the Sangha. That is one of the big no nos for Buddhist monks, along with drinking and talking to girls... I have a friend who is a monk, he told me.

Attached: Time+Lapse+Meditation.gif (175x132, 533K)

But can you quote it. Very unenlightened of you to just throw that out there

Interesting. I have never spoken to the sangha before but I’m not a monk. So who told you i can’t say I’m an arhat. This place is fun, aren’t at hats supposed to have fun?

I haven't read them all. Enough to know what not to do. My path isn't your path but it is the Middle Way.

You can say you're a watermelon. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. If true, perhaps nibbana awaits. If untrue, eventually after millions of lifetimes, perhaps nibbana awaits.

I know of a red pilled monk...

Attached: PB Dhamma Howitzer navakavada.png (1514x656, 334K)

In religion you never know for sure. That’s just how it is mate. Take it or leave it.

Again, I’m not an arhat, I just think i might be. Seems plausible. You couldn’t know unless you spoke with me for a long time

You might be an arhat without knowing it! An accidental arhat...

Attached: PB quote baffled dogma.jpg (640x428, 62K)

Hey asshat or whatever, Jesus is the way.

I know

Attached: 1542244094224.jpg (600x600, 138K)

I'm an asshat ask me nothing.

Memes won't save you.

How swell.

Nice quote

Intention my dear. I had good intentions, therefore it’s good

Yeah, I really like his writings. A monk but with his feet on the ground. Besides writing about Buddhism he also does a politically incorrect blog you might like, there is a link at navakavada.org

I am deeply baffled, do I an arhat?

Yes! Intentions make a big difference according to Pannobhasa Bhikhu.

Attached: surreal_buddha.jpg (274x375, 25K)

Maybe! An unconscious arhat, perhaps...

Am I are hat?

Attached: Top.png (536x553, 379K)

OK thanks asshat

Attached: freedom Sayadaw U Jotika-1.jpg (500x339, 35K)