MEME FIGHTBACK

As you know, the majority of australian shitposters are now unable to shitpost as is their god given right.

Apparently this is the result of the OFFICE OF E-SECURITY calling on ISPs to block Jow Forums along with multiple other websites on the DNS level.

This is an attack on freedom, and an indirect accusation suggesting that anyone that posts here is a potential threat, when in the end this is a meme shitposting zone that has always rejected calls to violence as glow in the dark nigger bullshit.

WHAT I PROPOSE is the creative forces that have been invested in memes for the luls these past few years now be focussed and aimed at POLITICAL DISRUPTION. We need to make sure the ones that made this decision have a political fallback that ends with them LOSING MASSES OF VOTES.

This is an attack on an entire generation of men and women for not being "nice" enough, for "offending" those that seek to create fascism while pretending people that want to be left alone are the real fascists.

MEME UNTIL THEY START TO LOSE VOTES
UNTIL THEY START TO PANIC.

US anons, please consider helping out seeing as you have free speech protections, and so many oz anons have come to your defence online for years, not to mention IRL wars.

Attached: 1552918469382.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tweetinjules?lang=en
anonfile.com/5cD0P0Sfm1/Brenton_Tarrant_tributes_zip
m.phys.org/news/2019-02-australia-decryption-powers.html
citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides
github.com/RUB-NDS/PRET
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck is running the office of e security and where can I send his pizza?

Found the cunt
Julie Inman Grant
ETERNAL FUCKING ROASTY STRIKES AGAIN

Yeah, we need info on targets. I'd feel bad for ruining some poor saps career unjustly.

Bump

Without Aussies, there is no Jow Forums.

They arent very transparent, until today there were basically unknown as a government body.

cheers

>sending pizza
we arent 14 years old anymore
This needs actual political recourse, repercussions
They need to lose votes over this and KNOW that they have created an entire demographic that hates them and wants them to lose power, the same demographic that has the creative worth to have memed all over the mainstream the past few years

Attached: 1552974884406.jpg (800x800, 158K)

Bump. Time to get some women fired (must be a woman, put there to control easy and who wont question censorship)

So Australia has decided to censor Jow Forums meaning aussies need a vpn to post now? Been gone for a few days.

twitter.com/tweetinjules?lang=en
This is her.
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LEAFS TO BE RANGE BANNED FIRST

Attached: D1TLcFNX4AAPwo-.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 419K)

>can't play violent video games cause they're "violent"
>can't meme cause it's toxic

what can you guys do?

I bet they are run by women and have horrible security.

Hi Friends

we need to change our DNS lookup

1.1.1.1 is cloudflare and works

wagecuck, pay taxes, buy and sell houses, watch normie social programming.

>Grabs popcorn
This should get interesting.
>Take a slip of cola.

Shit on them with old memes. All you have folders on your PCs filled with old memes. So all of 4chins can psyop on psyop with rick-roll or de wey.

It's true that you birds know how to light fire?

fug, stay strong brothers. I wish every day I was an aussie but this picture makes me realize that true americans are no different. We'll win this war with memes.

You're right, pizzas ain't enough.
Took this a while back, dunno why. Seems to be useful now.

Attached: 1491876155819-min.png (1549x6805, 1.2M)

shits just getting started

Attached: 1552830023604.jpg (500x343, 48K)

>>sending pizza
>we arent 14 years old anymore
Agree, subscriptions to the economist and Foreign Policy would be appropriate
anonfile.com/5cD0P0Sfm1/Brenton_Tarrant_tributes_zip

Attached: 1552835591394.gif (668x501, 836K)

the size of this lad

the absolute unit

Australia hasn't banned printers. Shit post in real life and at the bottom of everything you print have these words "All this can end if you remove the block" so when the block is lifted anyways, you can claim it was because you put pressure on the government

Attached: A7E870E9-7A3A-4072-A690-86DBB9DBD7D1.gif (500x200, 1.5M)

Australia really needs a BILL OF RIGHTs.
there is NOTHING stopping these orwellian cunts doing any brain fart idea that comes into their minds.

Stuff like this
>Under the new laws, refusal to grant authorities access to devices is punishable with up to 10 years in prison
m.phys.org/news/2019-02-australia-decryption-powers.html

Jesus Christ I'm reading this cunts bio. She seems like absolute fucking cancer.
Started out as a DC lobbyist, did gender roles shit at twitter, now blocking out parts of the Internet she finds objectionable.
This cunt is out of control.

Attached: 1552769146599.jpg (768x990, 295K)

Attached: aus americas greatest ally.jpg (1024x769, 277K)

>just change DNS
Wait so this is the entire thing? lmao, been reading about this shit all day and all you have to do is change your DNS? Who the fuck even uses the standart one your ISP has?

this
We really need protections on fundamental principles of freedom

She's currently campaigning for "creating safer & more positive online community environments", especially in gaming.

Fuck off you gutless coward. "NO! NO VIOLENCE! DONT FIGHT BACK! GLOW IN THE DARK CIA! DONT RETALIATE!"

You are a fucking joke mate, you pathetic (((virgin))). Kill yourself you friendless cunt.

Its the principle of the matter along with the very obvious direction its going where they might go as far as classing this place and anyone that uses it as a real threat. Shitposting for a laugh suddenly a political threat because some idiot went nuts and posted on 8ch.

Old mate looks like he's empowered a few women if you know what I mean.

Websites blocked include

7+1chan
Jow Forums
Liveleak
Kiwi Farms
Zero Hedge
Dissenter
Bitchute
Mega | New Zealand File Sharing site
Lulz.com | This site was blocked because it criticised the NZ Government
Voat

citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides

>Apparently this is the result of the OFFICE OF E-SECURITY calling on ISPs to block Jow Forums along with multiple other websites on the DNS level.
Source?
It seems to me from their rhetoric that the isps decided to do this all on their lonesome. Aussie btw, will be voting for shooters and fishers.

I'm gonna expect backlash on that one buuuuuut....

I get where she's coming from. from what I read from this thread, she's doing things the wrong way by going way too hard on this, but I still think something could be done against toxic players in gaming.

The rest of the things she does seems like shit tho

>Dues Ex is acting prophetic
>In Dues Ex by 2050, a civil war in Australia occurred

Is this what they meant by Civil War?

Attached: tumblr_p6cq8tL2es1qjqehno5_raw.png (1563x661, 85K)

hahaha are you mad, glownigger? Want to be able to silence me but cant because I am not a retard that is pushing for violence?

FUCKING CRY MORE THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED A WAVE THAT WILL END UP IN REAL LIFE POLITICAL REPERCUSSIONS M8. YOU'VE MOTIVATED AUTISTS TO TAKE IT IRL. YOU'VE MOTIVATED ARISTS AND CREATIVES TO INSTEAD FOCUS ON GETTING THESE "POLITICIANS" OUT OF OFFICE. CRY MORE.

You got my support but I'm retarded and uncreative. If we come up with a funny or effective idea I'm down.

So far you've bumped the thread so you're already helping.

Mate, toxicity in gaming is what makes it fun. Would you like everyone to be gentle and calm to everyone else? Would you want absolutely no fights or debates? That ain't fun my man, if I can't insult faggots and kids gaming really isn't fun at all. The reason why I play multiplayer games is to shit on retards and laugh.

Put me in the screencap

How can the #aquafreshgang help?

Dutchfags are spiritual Bruceposters

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (1119x621, 246K)

github.com/RUB-NDS/PRET

here's an idea :

putting a kekistanny flag in front of the court where she has to pass this shit. I know it's not much, but it's a start

Attached: kekistan_flag.jpg (676x380, 31K)

people don't even know what toxicity in gaming originally meant.
It was this phenomenon that happened in mmo servers where everyone would become salty and you could literally not play the game as everyone was just being a shit.
It never meant insults, abuse etc.
Sjw soiboi journos went and took the word to mean anything that offends a person playing a game.

I think the most effective thing that could be done at the moment is taking it to social media and basically chastising ISPs and government accounts en masse over this so that it actually starts to make a stink. The more discussion there is over this, the more content there is to potentially meme over.

you know he made her suck him lmao

Attached: M7MNBVc[1].png (500x521, 148K)

it sure is wrong, but someone who can't even figure out how to change dns in order to shitpost probably wasn't a big thread in the first place

alright, consider twitter a glassing area

Attached: glassya.png (904x711, 390K)

Oh boy, now everyone knows you come from reddit. Use a real nazi flag or nothing. She won't care about some kekistani retards, but she'll probably get triggered at real nazi imagery.

Eh, I'm used to Rust. Everyone else says Rust has a toxic community and I love it so I love toxicity. But yes I could see that in an online team game such a behavior would be annoying.

Shouldnt be illegal to raise a flag, will have to check up on that though because they probably have some loophole to screw anyone that gets too close to government buildings.

To be clear, I am not advocating or suggesting anyone go to government buildings with ill intent and am not suggesting any sort of call to violence or abuse.

> Just change DNS

I'm hearing that Telstra (50% market share) has moved beyond DNS blackholing to IP filtering.

Some executive has posted on Telstra's blog that the company decided to do it unilaterally. No mention of government mandate.

On the other hand, I've seen a representative of a TPG brand state that there's a list the government has handed out.

Shit is fucked either way.

So you're saying that people that do change their DNS are potential threats because they arent retards? Not to come off defensive but there are so many glow niggers trying to crush political will atm its hard to gauge across threads.

>TPG said the government handed out a list
That would be the morrison liberal government I am assuming? Nice to know where its coming from.

also you faggots better swap away from Telstra and get VPNs

problem is, the nazi flag would get taken down within the day and would be affiliated with any retard with a sense of faschism.
using other imagery could make people actually look into it, in turn, giving us more people on our side

Vpns are a bitch to use on Jow Forums i think or mine was without a pass.

Kekistani garbage would lead them to the donald or some youtube e-celebs. As for nazi shit being taken down, it doesn't matter if it's taken down so long as the guy who did it got away. You need to understand leftists, once they see something that triggered them then they won't let it go for years. A nazi flag in front of a government building while trying to block access to "nazi websites" is the ultimate triggering for left-leaning parasites.
But it certainly would be hard to do and get away with it.

Attached: 1529048864199.jpg (709x660, 179K)

yeah and I always wondered why most of auspol is for the liberals when they pull shit like this, fucking disgraceful.

Goys I think we need to go back to anonymouse days and DDOS the shit outta everyone responsible for this...

It's hard to believe the Turncoat & ScumMo governments are of the political party I used to be a member (office holder) of when Based Tones was in charge, but even he's started to cuck.

I'll be making a few calls and posting a few letters via registered mail about this tomorrow.

Holy shit you brainwashed cowards are pathetic. A sad excuse for an australian. You absolute chicken shit virgin.

Attached: naturalresponse.jpg (1200x1400, 350K)

Just go out and protest I hope there are enough mosques for all of you

Saw an ad on my break at work today that had John Howard shitting on labour because muh guns.

fuck off glowie cunt

most generals are just reddit colonies under the radar

That would go nowhere and is equivalent to just REEEEEEEEing hard, and might be illegal.
We need solutions that arent easy to shut down because they are completely legal, just subversive.

hahahahahaha so mad that you cant stop this hahahahahahaha FUCK YOU CUNT

Calls and letters are good, masses of calls and letters are better, turning it into a massive meme at their expense is even better

>I'm hearing that Telstra (50% market share) has moved beyond DNS blackholing to IP filtering.

Not true. I have a phone with Telstra service and the block is easily circumvented by changing DNS.

A lot of people don't realise they need to set IPv6 DNS for Telstra home connections or on phone with the 1.1.1.1 app that they need to turn on full tunnel mode.

PS Jow Forums geoip sucks, I'm an aussie not a brit.

Jesus, this is some lonely 14 year old virgin shit. Hurr durr dont be violent, just write an angry tweet! That will show them.

Holy shit you pathetic virgin.

A lot of people have been complaining about suddenly posting from a UK flag, do you think it might mean your connection is coming out of the UK?

Yeah keep crying bitchboy you're not going to do anything but show how desperate glowniggers are to stop any sort of political fallout from this

They need to be destroyed in order to rebuild. The Turnbull and Pyne cancer has metastasised and only radical surgery can cure the patient.

Even some MPs that are "right" are pedalling left-wing shit like gender quotas and are cowering away from fighting the culture war. I certainly won't be helping them when they come asking for it and I'll be telling them why.

What kind of memes did you have in mind?

Spicy ones
Anything that chips away at their reputation, anything that calls them out over the hypocrisy of banning Jow Forums and not facebook, twitter or youtube over the same shit (but a lot more of it), anything that can basically ensure they lose votes.

The reason chastising them over twitter / facebook is suggested is because their responses and the general discussion will lead to some content that can then be memed

Checked.
Do what happens when the delete Jow Forums. Flood the boards (in this case real life).
Plaster the streets with memes. Shit post on every other site. Jump into conversations and derail. Throw bants at randos on the street.

Someone call anonymous so they can aid us in this fight for freedom

I've never in 15 years of using this site had to change my dns.

Lmao this nigga mad

has shitposting become a national sport there?

Its a way of life

We should massively send emails or letters to the office or e security purely for shitposting. Once they'll get the message, those glowniggers will have to quit to avoid backlash

Wow! They'll be shaking in their boots when you unarmed faggots start chastising them.

Attached: 1552913296123.jpg (590x600, 70K)

No. Jow Forums geoip just sucks. whatismyip.com correctly tells me what city I'm located in.

Do we know where this Internet agency's office is located? Perhaps stage a sit in or just cover their office with memes or something? Spook em a bit

Plant a bunch of redback spiders in the parliament building

You mean nothing. How nothing is going to happen because all they need to do is wait a week or two and you pathetic virgins will be outraged about the nwxt stupid thing.

I'd look it up but I'm on mobile and on the road, but indeed covering those fag's office with shitposts is not a bad idea.

Sir Brenton Tarrant of the Brisbane Realm would be embarrassed of his fellow Knights.

>tells me what city I'm located in
Londonistan?

They live off PR since its what enables their votes that keeps them in power. There is no shortage of politicians that will pander to the current flavour of the month for the sake of winning voters.
If they actually start getting a lot of anger and opposition all over their public relations zones, and start feeling the political heat, that will lead to movement towards freedom for the sake of keeping themselves in power. No threats, just the potential of lost votes.

nice

probably a short google search away, putting it up here will likely be considering "raiding", despite it being public knowledge.

Yeah keep telling yourself that loser, if by next week they have cut the bullshit then there is no problem now is there? hahaha so asspained over it.

This dude kinda looks like cop beside Tarrant

Rotterdam got plenty of invaders and mosques

Attached: 4a7.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Test

Office of e safety was only formed in 2017 mate.
literally backdoor censorship by bureacrat bought in by that shifty jew cunt turnbull
they were just waiting for an excuse

Next week it will still be blocked. You retards memeing stupid shit wont change anything. You make up a small percentage of the population and even smaller percentage of the voter base. You losers will pay for vpns like the soft cocks you are, complain on Jow Forums and do nothing of any value. They know this, i know this, the people know this.. you motons are no different than reddit losers, except reddit users actually have a large supporter base whereas you virgins have nothing but a bunch of other childless virgins.. kys

we live in interesting times

>muh votes muh optics muh meme magic

Attached: 1536114278013.jpg (500x322, 13K)