I have proof the quran is the word of god, AMA

ask me anything

Attached: 1552760981402.jpg (683x1024, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ann-geophys.net/35/583/2017/angeo-35-583-2017.pdf
youtu.be/hMTTFLiOwX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saros_(astronomy)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
youtube.com/watch?v=SCRdrzuzpDc&
wikiislam.net/wiki/Contradictions_in_the_Quran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post all ur proof that it is

If you have it, post it. Otherwise, fuck off.

>ask me something
Can you post more of that girl?

Well I'll believe you if it says its ok to have 4 loli wives

>inbred retard shitskin thinks his desert rat fanfiction has the answers to the universe

Attached: 1412653467424.gif (225x225, 2.02M)

Is God perfect?

I will

Attached: emilyrudd.jpg (1280x988, 537K)

Okay, but a goat's anus aren't the gates of heaven to most of us Mohammy.

Attached: 3Yewp5Z.jpg (2480x3508, 487K)

why cant i get a gf?

Attached: Emily_Rudd_collage_looking_at_viewer_women_jeans_smiling_belly-260094.jpg!d.jpg (1076x1068, 161K)

The Quran is utter garbage that Mohammed made up as he went along. The retard didn't even plan it out properly.

Let's hear it then

I have proof your a faggot
>this thread

Attached: emily.jpg (705x1057, 145K)

Why aren't you wearing your hajib, whore?

Attached: 52857055_465212534014315_2383273638700551973_n.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

She isn't mulli, Abdul.

First proof.
74:30 over it are 19
74:31 their number will convince the people of the book (christians)
74:32, by the moon and the night as it disappears and the morning as it shines it is the greatest.

>The sun covers the sky, with 0.5333 degrees. The sun is titled on its axis much like the earth is tilted, like 23 deg, the sun is tilted 7 deg, it rotates around its axis, with 27 day cycle.

74:30 over it are 19

from the top of the quran, it begins with the 19 letters, 1:1 "in the name of god the most merciful the most gracious"

Number of words to 1:1 to 74:30 "over it are ninteen"
there are in total :

7 x 5333 words. Both 7 and 5333 is prime factors.
7 deg, and 0.5333 deg. The sun moves or covers the sky with 0.5333 deg, or 32 arc min precisely.

The sun is tilted 7 deg.
Thus 7 x 5333

>The sun and the moon, solar and lunar time frame coincides after 254 sidereal months of the moon, or 6939 days, or precisely 19 years.

77:30 "three shadows"
> the three shadows are symbolism for what the people of hell fire will see. They will see this, reminding of the signs, which they used to deny. Soon in the future, in future civilisaiton, they will know this 3 shadows, connects to the three bodies of celesitial bodies, sun, earth, moon. Coinciding after 6939 days

> 1:1 to 77:30
6939 words = 6939 days = 19 years

Attached: axialtilt.gif (580x379, 13K)

How can I convince you to kill yourself?

I have proof that we are going to erase Islam off the face of the earth.
Ask me anything

Attached: 1552906882375.jpg (480x479, 43K)

prove it without referencing god or the quaran

post proof then
also sage

Every dumbass cult has "proof" it is real, desert redneck.

Isn't god anti sorcery and numerology etc?

What's Emily Rudd's background? Looks polish or ukrainian.

Why didnt allah help the woman asking for help or were the last bullets genuinely the way allah helps your people ?

what the fuck is this pseudo-numerology nonsense, that number 19 refers to angels and demons you fucktard not 19 years

29. Burning the skins!

30. Over it are nineteen (angels as guardians and keepers of Hell).

31. And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire, and We have fixed their number (19) only as a trial for the disbelievers, in order that the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) may arrive at a certainty [that this Qur'an is the truth as it agrees with their Books i.e. their number (19) is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and the believers may increase in Faith (as this Qur'an is the truth) and that no doubts may be left for the people of the Scripture and the believers, and that those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) and the disbelievers may say: "What Allah intends by this (curious) example ?" Thus Allah leads astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none can know the hosts of your Lord but He. And this (Hell) is nothing else than a (warning) reminder to mankind.

32. Nay, and by the moon,

Proof #1

Don't knock it if you have no idea what fluorescence is until you learn about fluorescence first

Attached: photo_2018-10-13_10-07-51.jpg (993x860, 218K)

>The Quran is utter garbage that Mohammed made up as he went along
it was written by Romans, the guy was illiterate

> Thunder activity have 27 day cycles
> RECENT DISCOVERY

See article :
ann-geophys.net/35/583/2017/angeo-35-583-2017.pdf

This is predicted in the Quranic script, uhtmani, with 83 letters, and 27 mapping of letters of The Thunder.

Attached: 50000517_2197741950485297_3219613235766362112_n.png (960x676, 482K)

What does it say about the banking system?

>Isn't god anti sorcery and numerology etc?
no, the entire old testament is written in gematria, which means every single sentence can be folded into another using math

Why do you believe the devil?

No, you don't.

Lmao bro copy and pasting gibberish does not mean anything.

I am willing to bet my unborn child that you have no fucking clue to what any of that means. Get the fuck out of here

This is literal shit, you should’ve asked your mom not to stop you on the way out of the womb, or maybe it was the inbreeding?

I appreciate Islam's ban of usury, unfortunately I understand how it has been applied

first you have jews who offer the thesis that usury should be allowed

then you have the antithesis which is Islam, which states that usury should be punished with death

then you have the synthesis which is that usury is ok but only if Rome is in charge of it

see how that works?

Momo was illiterate. The Koran was made up of stories written on palm leaves an shit by various people on the orders of Abu Bakr. There were several versions so caliph Uthman had all of them collected and only one version was kept. They didn't know when anything was written, so the book was not arranged chronologicaly. When arranged chronologicaly it makes sense. You can see the progression from a peaceful nut case to a psychopathic warlord.

You slavic, dipshit.

> 3:190 "Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding.

19 referes to the gaudians of the fire, their number connected with the alternation of day and night and sun and moon. 19 year cycle..
> 74:30 "over it are 19"
> 74:32 by the moon, and the night as it departs and the morning as it shines (360 turn) it is the greatest.

Why does God think that an old book written over one thousand years age is enough to make everyone believe in him.
He could at any point give humanity just a little show to prove it is all real.

Is it true that you are allowed to tape women and children in the name of Muhammad?

ok, how does any of this offer me any knowledge I didn't already have?

>Is it true that you are allowed to tape women and children in the name of Muhammad?
no different than Christianity or Lincoln

Based Emily Rudd posting.

>which states that usury should be punished with death

damn thats crazy

Proof #2

youtu.be/hMTTFLiOwX0

This talk does not refer to the Qur'an, but it is a fascinating collection of evidence pointing to a massive iron comet penetrating the earth in Greenland, leading to massive ice melting and flood event 13,000 years ago leading to a sudden rise in water levels and mass extintion along with catastrophic loss of human life, basically the flood of Noah.

After watching it, then read the chapter in the Qur'an (chapter 57) titled "Al -Hadid" or "The Iron"

especially verses 4,17,22,25,26

and then tell me its just coincidence. I dare you.

Whats the proof?

Attached: 243.png (680x414, 106K)

Attached: downloadfile-9.jpg (865x452, 62K)

Came here for proof and just found some user embarrassing himself.

Tests.
no free meal.
burning of the three shadows, you will see in hell fire.

Golden ratio point in the Quran

6236 verses /1.618 = 3854'th verse =
37:66 "they will fill their bellies with it"

Speaks about the shitty smelling thorny fruits of hell fire. At your golden point, in your filthy belly button.

The only reason you deny is that you are scared.

There is no free meal in this life.

Everything have adversity.

Attached: Zeising_Golden_Ratio.jpg (941x783, 272K)

click my profile name,

It also talks about the earth being flat and the sun sets in a mud puddle

Anyone can do basic arithmetic and come up with some bullshit. You’re not special

>i have proof the quran is the word of god,

No doubt when your God is Satan

Attached: 5692cd5e807ac840550977a3d3a21089--crazy-girls-pure-joy.jpg (236x294, 15K)

Some people do like to embarse them self. Which is what you do. You have nothing substaintial to say about my claim. ABout the 19 year cycle of the moon. 6939 days.

Attached: 51882869_2212359819023510_5168110005265629184_n.png (960x595, 318K)

kek

Then do it.

U make my pee pee big yummy

if allah is real, then, i'd rather be in hell with satan.

fuck that pedo religion.

How can you prove it?

Reach

>damn thats crazy
No it is not punishable by death but it is among the absolute gravest of sins, any amount of interest that is. The punishment is not in this worldly life but God will go to war with you in the spiritual realm and in your afterlife. You are forgiven however if you repent and stop consuming interest.

Now you know why (((they))) are eviscerating the middle, orthodox, sensible Islam, leaving only the hollow mockeries of Islam such as ISIS/extemist "Wanna kill you all" types and weak wristed LGBT/feminism lefty Islam as apparent choices.

Also making sure everyone's mind is warped to fear the word "Shar'ia"

so its alright if god does it but wrong if I do it?
double standards there.

Go outside and look at the sky, there's a shinny warm thing that's god in my religion.
You can see it and feel it no mystical mumbo jumbo here, Inti /helios is the true god of mankind

Attached: INTI.jpg (600x600, 194K)

Yeah we know
> My religion is better than your religion
A pedophile warlord is not a good role model desu

Attached: 1541968100825.jpg (500x336, 99K)

>gematria
Its a meme, user

Why did you ally with Christians to drive out Catholics?

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

humz the word of God huh lets search for this puddle where the sun sets

>I have proof the dead sea scrolls are the word of God. Ask me anything

See how retarded that sounds? Yours is even worse

Attached: dog_thumbs_up.jpg (500x366, 26K)

Muh context goy, convert to Islam now!

The moon have an inclination of 5 degrees to the earth.

The moon cycles 223 lunar cycles before the same configuration of the sun and the moon, reaches the same node.

The sun takes 173.3 days to reach the ascending node in the celetial sphere, or full turn (360) 346 days.

The Moon Chapter 54 :
Have 346 words :
173 x 2 prime factor.

55:5 The Sun and the moon by precise calculation

The moon inclines 5 deg to the earth.

The placement of 55:5 is in the 4906'th verse of the unique set of prime factor:

223 x 11 x 2

The 223 lunar cycle is 19 draconic cycle or 346.6 x 19 days

55:5 to the first word in 54:1 Chapter the "The moon"
360 words (360 deg cycles or one year solar rotation)
And 1550 letters

The sequences of which the eclipses occures, repeats after 1550 year durations.

>The saros is a period of approximately 223 synodic months that can be used to predict eclipses of the Sun and Moon. One saros period after an eclipse, the Sun, Earth, and Moon return to .... It takes 1550 years for the members of a saros series to traverse the Earth's surface from north to south (or vice ...

1550 at maximal

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saros_(astronomy)
Sequences of 223 months

11 day differences between the two calendar counts.

Attached: 51641731_2211779479081544_492025586504433664_n-2.png (960x482, 240K)

1. It never says the earth is flat

2. Yes, it names a place as the place of the setting of the sun. In antarctica, the sun is fixed in sunset position for several days at a time, and then night last for 6 months. Its the place of the setting of the sun when he landed on a muddy hot spring -

look up deception island mud springs

Attached: tourists-enjoying-hot-springs-on-beach-of-deception-island-in-antarctic-AE70W7.jpg (1300x959, 173K)

>if you don't agree with me and rape children you must die
Yeah.. doesn't sound like religion, more like a cult.

Attached: 67E1D3CD-B061-4991-BA60-8CE5D65526E7.jpg (700x559, 173K)

Stories matter. Legends, which were repeated among the romans.

Hadith is not accounted for, secondary sources.

There is context , someone literally ask where the sun sets . Then allah knows best there is no context here .

Read this book, instead:
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

Your GOD is a pedophile

Its both in the quran and hadith mate, and since the earth was flat according them in that time it totally would make sense they would think such thing

We as humans are not to use numerology for unseen benefit or sorcery. That does not mean God himself cannot use numbers for miracles or other reasons. He created numbers and math and can do antying he wants with them and theres no harm in admiring or understanding his use of numbers.

ITs not the same as your neighborhood IMF head using numerology for some nefariious gain.

Okay so how about this. I am going to prove mathematically you’re likely a closet rapist.
In Sweden 58% of men convicted of rape or attempted are foreign born, and Muslims make up a vast majority of that population.
In 2014, there were 6,697 reported rapes.
Let’s assume this is a perfect world and all of those reports result in a conviction That means roughly 3,884 Muslims were convicted of rape or attempted rape.

Sweden has a population of 10 million, 810,000 of which are Muslims. 4.05% (half of the Muslim population is males) of the population is responsible for over 58% of the rapes.

That means your average Muslim is many times more likely to commit a rape in Sweden than anyone else.

That means you my friend, are on your way to violating some little girl. But of course you couldn’t... right?

Numbers are damning

Be prepared then to see the three shadows of hell fire. You will burn. 77:30

89:3 By the even and the odd

youtube.com/watch?v=SCRdrzuzpDc&

Attached: 30652598_2004726109786883_7788988264345501696_n.png (960x569, 278K)

That crater in Greenland is small and I found something 100 times bigger. See pic, cannot say whether it was comet or something else.

Attached: Nastapoka arc.jpg (1116x2159, 1.28M)

inbreeding, africans are fucking stupid, arabs, etc.

IQ doesn't care about your religion, it is down to genetics.

Also, the numbers work out showing that a Muslim make is 9 times more likely to be a rapist than anyone else in Sweden.

blacklivesmatter, do i need to say more, you stain of shit.

I said it is down to genetics.

That you, a goatfucker, can do basic arithmetic “proving” your phony sun-god?

Your basic math doesn’t prove your sun-god. Go back to fucking little girls, at least there’s math that actually proves you’re likely doing that.

Attached: 1518511804576.jpg (659x1024, 82K)

>That you, a goatfucker, can do basic arithmetic “proving” your phony sun-god?
Do the same. Produce a similar book.

17:88 read it

Nigger, the meme is that you can’t

>Government mandatory loli to love and take care of
This is probably the only way i would tolerate shitslam

Attached: 1533812716138.jpg (396x482, 30K)

And more btfo

wikiislam.net/wiki/Contradictions_in_the_Quran

Quran eternally btfo

Attached: Screenshot_64.png (1633x318, 33K)

He knows what we will do but we must play out our actions for punishment to be justified.

twin trains analogy. :)

I have proof it isn't, it's called the Bible.

Attached: Garofalo.jpg (443x665, 305K)

God does not test friend , he already knew that Job would make it . If it was a test then God would be evil

>6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 7And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. 8And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? 9Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? 10Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. 11But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. 12And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.