What you folks think about enlightment? Was it really worth it?

What you folks think about enlightment? Was it really worth it?

Attached: o leviatã.jpg (728x411, 116K)

Monarchy was the right way

Thomas would agree with you

Attached: 1543790090682.jpg (800x534, 208K)

Masonic/satanic/Kabbalahist bs that shattered the civilized world and doomed us to endless revolutions.

Attached: AE7650F4-B88A-4A4C-81D9-89611E32B15F.jpg (672x1024, 147K)

Enlightenment is always worth it

Unless you're content with being in the dark, accepting false realities?

Objective reality does not exist, even if you believe it does, that's still subjective reality.

I meant THE Enlightment

>Imagine trying to cultivate a civilization formed around untruth.

The Jews were granted a homeland only through outside assistance and they’re already degrading faster than the civilizations which assisted them in a fraction of the time. The only reason western civilizations have survived this far since the enlightenment is because of the remnants of the old order which survived through the cultures and behaviors of its nations and to some extent it’s legal systems.

I think for the most part it was positive. The real downfall was with women's suffrage and the influences of the Young Hegelians on modern Marxist and that ilk.

He knows what you meant, he’s just a leaf.

Ahhhh
Fucking leafs

Just sort of bumping, but one product of the enlightenment is the Capitalism vs Communism false dialectic. Both lead to a technocracy in the end. Hence why the media elites are perfectly content to endlessly entertain the debate between the two, knowing that neither side will stray from their ultimate goals. God forbid we look to the old way of things, to monarchy and theocracy.

fpbp

The Enlightment was one of the greatest things to happen in human history, but it was betrayed when people realised that some good ideas have to have a cap on them.

It was just jews and golems LARPing as rational people fighting cargo cults.

The enlightenment was one of the worst things to happen to the human race. The name is a satanic inversion of what it really is: it severs us off from metaphysics, it over-rationalises the universe, and introduces man-made chaos where once there was natural order.

The natural conclusion of the “enlightenment” is nihilism and death

Butt plugs and boomer nationalism, brought to you by The Enlightenment™
Satanists, sodomites, and schismatics, oh my.

Kill yourselves, dumb subhuman ignorant Cletuses.

McBased

Attached: A5961314-60A5-49DF-B829-D9F8A4D30528.jpg (600x577, 55K)

That's the point, the Enlightenment was a force for enormous good but people got carried away.

Yes, it was worth it because it made women and jews equal!
Now pay for my tampons you fucking white males!

Attached: 1513709180903.jpg (342x400, 25K)

>Uses the term “good” to describe an ideology which divorces its posterity from the basis for making such a distinction.

Good is bad now man, didn’t you get the memo?

Bump

Attached: 4234F909-9D68-435E-BB6D-CDC8B3C1566D.jpg (800x1075, 119K)

Debased and pseudointellectual pilled.

I guarantee that all of the enlightenment philosophers would have beem against any form of womens suffrage

THE POWER OF THE INDIVIDUAL COMPELLS YOU, AND ME, US??

Attached: 44170538-A799-4514-B0F5-FF23E099F228.jpg (992x975, 113K)

This
republicanism is just a copy of what masons do in their cuck office

We took the wrong turn at monarchy. We should have headed towards Neocameralism.

Bump

Attached: 88AEC504-E7AE-4BE8-A92A-84AC0B63C05A.jpg (750x505, 134K)

Nah it was bretty gay
This NRx for life