Do you people at least realize how revolting this board is?

Do you people at least realize how revolting this board is?

Attached: pol.jpg (768x432, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BRLMA-lYorg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off tree nigger

Attached: 4652.png (408x410, 242K)

Not as revolting as the ammount of trash China, Africa, India and most of the uncivilized world pollutes into the earth either by birth or by litter.

this board is comforting because we can relate to others who see the world for what it is and freely debate and meme without systematic control over our discussions

Why don’t you try and change our minds

>uncensored speech is revolting
>mah feels
you have to go back
sage

Yes thats why I come here. It literally gives me a headache to go on any other website and see: "Look at how I let this black man use my wife for FREE! ;))))" or "Ok retard timmy show everyone how fast you can do your rubiks cube!" or *picture of ugly tard girl* "OH EM GEE she is soooooo pretty and strong"

The rest of the internet is virtue signaling shit. At least here you get lumps of hard truths.

Why are you equating free speech with sociopathic shit? Free speech is just the right to express the opinion. It doesn't mean that all uncensored opinions have to be the garbage you read here.

You don't have to read every post.

You can hide posts. You can also not let the door hit you on the fucking way out.

you have to dig through a mountain of shit to find the diamond, user. stop being a turbonigger and accept it.

Is this your home?
You must like it here.

This, OP is a dumb faggot shilling or taking shills seriously.

Jow Forums is nothing but a bunch of shitholers
>conan drinking a tropical beverage in a sea of garbage next to a deforested mountain range.jpg

Attached: 1548333786563.png (908x448, 130K)

At least this place deals with actual ideas that stand or fail based on their merit instead of handing out bonus points for being a black tranny single mother and taking away points for being a straight white male. Plus with the way every other place censors anyone with ideas that stray from the pc narrative their isn’t anywhere else to have really honest conversations.

I mostly lurk but can’t stand retards who choose to come here and then bitch about hurt feelings. Man up or leave.

If Jow Forums is the Ganges of the Internet then you should just give us all tech jobs.

>you come to love it
Nope.. Every time I visit this board I only get more disgusted. It's like the worst of society congregated in one place. It's scary that you are actual people out there.

Yes. It's trolled constantly by scum like you that can't handle intellectual discussions and debate.

>you people
that offends me OP

This nigger gets it.

tough shit Moshe people feel the same about you jews

Not an argument.

Someone that visits this website regularly is more likely to defend you in the event of a mass shooting than the leftist pussy that avoids this place like the plague.

I love this quote, you beat me to putting it up. OP this place is not a hug box, it’s both beautiful and horrible at the same time. If that is too much for you don’t come here. Maybe we have stared into the abyss too long, but having done it I wouldn’t have it any other way.

it's a circlejerk

Shut the fuck up, kike

No it's not.

This is not an echo-chamber. Your view of this website is skewed by your own ideals.

I could go on, but what's the point arguing with a troll?

you don't even voice a criticism besides it's garbage it's a circle jerk
well you're posting literal shit with no content so get the fuck out

you people make me sick, every single day muslims are killed in their hundreds in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Libya etc etc and you moral cowards say nothing. More christians are killed by Islamists every day than this psycho killed yet you say nothing. Yet you come here and bitch about how disgusting it is for people to have free speech and discuss topics that you are too spineless to address yourself, you're a pathetic faggot who deserves zero respect and you should fuck off now

gas the kikes, solve the race problem

if you're against gassing the kikes, you're for the race war

yea, thats why im here. its funny.

It absolutely is an echo chamber, and echo chambers like pol are what can make some insane or retarded people to do shootings like the one in Norway or the recent one in NZ. Before the internet, retards didn't have a chance to group up and circle-jerk their retarded ideologies. Well, they did once and that was what nazi Germany and Imperial Japan was and that's why they deserved getting nukes dropped on them.

It's not about free speech or freedom of belief or anything like that; it's when you have hundreds of thousands of people, all with the same batshit ideologies (and even they themselves know it's taboo and shouldn't be talked about in public), there's nobody to set them straight. There's nobody to with any rationale to counter their arguments. Humans are psychologically very easy to persuade one way or another, and once they're persuaded they want to feel like a part of a group, and then the cesspool keeps growing and feeding off eachother. That's what pol has become the past few years, just a cesspool. I don't care about serious discussions, or taboo topics, or radical beliefs, or anything. But when it's just a circle-jerk, that's when you got a problem

No.

See? I just disagreed with you, therefore proving this is not an echo-chamber.

If it was an echo-chamber, I would have agreed with you.

Do you see?

Unlike most other places on the internet, ideas here either fail or succeed based on their content and not internet points. Theres no system here that can easily be manipulated by making multiple accounts and voting for yourself. You could get a vpn and argue with yourself but the price and hassle of that keep people from doing it. Also with no usernames it means virtue signaling is completely pointless, no one will congratulate you for saying nice things about mexican refugee trannys like they do else where. Also, there's more leftwing, black, muslim terrorism in the world than rightwing terrorism.

It's like a record shop. Mostly trash but sometimes you find a gem.
Only here you have someone constantly shouting in your ears.

Yeah but I'm not really a member of this board or a poster here because it's an echo chamber I don't agree with, so obviously by default people here will disagree with me if I post. That doesn't make it not an echo chamber lol. I'm sure there's a few other people like me who wanted to see what incorrect bullshit pol was spouting after the shooting. Besides, pol is much deader than it used to be, simply due to the fact that people like me, who just want to have rational political discussions ..couldn't.

Attached: 1547817621048.gif (350x233, 349K)

leave.

You litter as well. I don't get why you tree huggers don't just kill yourself if you care about the planet that much

yes and i want to thank you that you bring more people here with the anti white hate

sure thing leaf

maybe you should post here more often then...

Attached: 1552956123515.jpg (800x522, 77K)

Stop bumping obvious glowniggers.
Sage.

You just don't read peoples posts? Multiple people have told you how this isnt an echo chamber yet you say "no it is" without putting up any argument. You are a dumb zipperhead that should be shot in the back of the head like a dog. I only wish you were within range of my m1 garand.

This. Well said. I don't know why I keep coming back here.

Yet here you are. Each and every single day.

Attached: 1328304012778.png (195x193, 43K)

Obviously the members of an echo chamber are going to say it's not an echo chamber, you dumb redneck

Normal people get out of here because it's full of weirdos so you're left with the spergoids that will keep telling you to go back to /reddit/ and calling you a shill every time a different opinion is voiced.
The opinions held here win by pure sheer force of autism. Then you have the shitposters that are doing it ironically and some retards think it's for real. Many want just to fit in.

troll thread confirmed, cya later niggers

Attached: 1550880634689.gif (1100x600, 465K)

This place is an oasis for the thinking man, yes you can call someone a nazi or a fag, and you can test any idea, you can sound edgy and no one will bat an eyelid.
Soon you will need to back it up with logical arguments and reasoning.
You can also get an analysis of a situation/theory/news story from many different prespectives. I am not a fascist or a racist, i have been lurking and sometimes posting here since 0, and it will be a great loss when this place falls for me.

Jow Forums is a beautiful place

Come on zip, tell me HOW its an echo chamber!
If you tell me I need to start being nice to blacks and fags then yes I will tell you to leave because they arent nice to me or my culture. If you tell me the musis in NZ didn't deserve what they got even just a little then I will tell you to leave. Its not my fault this is the only place to accommodate my values and that most people here feel the same way. You leftist have a million places on the internet to discuss happenings, complain, whatever. I only have one.

Yes. But as long as authoritarian anti Western globalists are allowed to do one sided censorship this is a necessary evil for honest conversation.

kill yourself faggot

Well, I like the weirdness of it, I grew up on Jow Forums and I was browsing this shit site since I was a kid. Autistic people can be pretty funny on the internet, and there's some creative shit that's come out of this site, and I've had a lot of good laughs. But the last time I seriously lurked and browsed pol, it's just not even doable anymore. The memes are really shit-tier, the discussions are all one-sided, and it's just a cesspool. Reddit also sucks dick because, like pol, there are echo chambers, and then all the other boards are just filled with really stale, boring, old people. The upvote/downvote system is also fucking stupid and kind of kills most rational discussion, and the moderation is too strong.

So, there's no decent place to get decent political memes, or any good content, besides maybe some Youtube channels but fuck that because that's mostly just for-profit bullshit.

It TRULY IS REVOLTING.

HOW ELSE AM I GOING TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL AROUND THE WORLD(?)

THE LORD UNWRAPPED MY HEAD AND HAS DRIED MY TEARS

MATTHEW 25:35'40 HE IS THE TESTAMENT FETAL POSITION KEY ROLE HIS PEOPLE ARE THE VAGRANTS AND THEY BEEN KILLING THEM IN THE PROMISED LAND

youtu.be/BRLMA-lYorg

AMERICA THE PROMISED LAND IS TRUE ISRAEL 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE IN THE HOPI NATIVE MUSEUM GREAT EUPHRATES= THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER.

ISRAEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS THEIR DAMN DECOY.

ISRAEL LITES= WHITES BLACK FOOT INDIANS = WHITES

TEXAS IS TRUE JERUSALEM CORPUS CHRISTI = CHRIST WILD GRAPES OF JERUSALEM= MUSTANG GRAPES

BODY IS TEMPLE

FACEBOOK WAS 3 FOREIGN GUYS SET UP IN AUSTIN TEXAS- SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTIONS MESSED UP THE LORDS HOLY SANCTUM TEMPLE 2 HEART MORAL COMPASS= DESENSITIZATION

MATTHEW 24:15-21
DANIEL'S VISION THE STATUE -
THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATION = WEAK ANKLES AQUARIUS AGE CAST IORN DOES NOT GO IN MICROWAVES WIFI= WHY FRY 5G= DEATH

BEAST NETWORK W IS 6TH LETTER IN HEBREW 666= WWWEB BILL GATES.

CELLPHONE IN POCKET MICROWAVES EGGS OBAMA MADE SURE TO GIVE EVEN THE POOREST OF POOR THE FREE OBAMA PHONE.

JARED KUSHNER IS THE SON OF PERDITION NOT A REAL JEW AND OWNS THE RFID CHIP BUILDING 666

RFID CHIP= MAGNET
CERN= MAGNETIC FEILD
SOLOMON RING REPLICATED= CERN

THOSE WHO DID NOT RECEIVE THE MARK OF FIRST BEAST(NETWORK) BEEN KILLED

youtu.be/BRLMA-lYorg

MISSING HOMELESS FORCED IN FEMA....

HIS PEOPLE ARE THE VAGRANTS
MATTHEW 25:35-40

KINGDOM IS IN YOUR MIST INSIDE YOU

LORD WEARS SACKCLOTH DIRT SWEAT AND TEARS WHOLEY GARMENTS NO PRINCIPALITIES= HIGH EXPECTATIONS.

STAR OF THE MORNING IS THE SUN EVERYONE WILL SEE WEST TO EAST THEN EAST TO WEST

THE SOLAR ECLIPSE HE IS HERE.

MOSES LIFTED THE SERPENT MOSES STAFF IS UNIVERSAL KNOWLEDGE.

FRUIT IS ANCHOR

Posting on Jow Forums maybe even on Jow Forums in general has helped me more than it hurt for many of the reasons you listed. I used to come on here and spout whatever shit I was feeling at the moment without anything to back it up but I quickly learned deduction, reasoning, and statistics to enforce my argument

Rational people don't spend their time crying/complaining about things they don't like on a daily basis with other people that complain about the same exact things. Most rational people just go through life, knowing that not everything is perfect or the way they want it to be, and then they do their best to wiggle through the mess of bullshit in their way without being a retard as much as possible. Regardless of who the fuck you are or where you're from, the system is NOT going to be in your favor; ever. If it was, the very idea of rich and poor wouldn't even be a thing.

You're born as a nobody that's a slave to the system, just like the gays/blacks/muslims or whoever the fuck else you hate, you can whine and cry like a bitch on pol or you can try to beat the system.

Also, fuck you and your gay "culture," no one gives a shit about it

Will DO FALSE SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS= THE HUMANITY STAR WORKS LIKE A DISCO BALL

BODY IS THE TEMPLE

WILL SIT IN THE TEMPLE AND CLAIM TO BE GOD= ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

CHECK THE DREAM DATABASES FOR STRANGE DONALD TRUMP DREAMS WHICH EQUAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE THEIR HANDS ON THE GLOWING GLOBE.

TRUMP IS LUCIFER

KNOW THY ENEMY

HOW DO YOU DRAIN A SWAMP(?)

WHAT ARE CHEM TRAILS(?)

TRUMP SEES LIKE A DAMN JACKAL= LAY LINES THE CHEM TRAILS

ARABIA IS BABYLON THEY BOUGHT CHINA AND SOPHIA THE WHORES OF GREAT BABYLON.

YOU
YOU
YOU

WHERE WAS MARK ZUCKERBUERGS WIFE REALLY FROM(?)

OBAMA HIS MOTHER WAS ALSO A ROYAL LINEAGE AGENDA 21

OBAMA TOLD YOU ALL AT LEAST WHO HE WAS BLASPHEMOUSLY PUBLICLY SHAMED THE HOLY BIBLE PROMOTER OF GAY UNNATURAL UNION.

WHO DID NOT GET THE OBAMA GAY PRIDE PROMOTION(?)

WHO DID NOT GET FACEBOOK THE 3RD TEMPLE MIND DRUGS(?)

WHAT CONDEMNATIONS DONT HAVE 5G(?)

YOU
YOU
YOU

NORTH KOREA DRAGON WHO GAVE BEAST NETWORK IT'S POWER NET NEUTRALITY LAUNCH = ROCKET MAN

u wot tranny

Attached: 3744.jpg (300x314, 19K)

WHO MONITORS THIS SITE(?)

WHAT GOVERNMENTS (?)

HOW COME WHEN I TRY TO ABBREVIATE SHAKING MY HEAD (BAKA) BAKA POPS UP(?)

BAKA - WHAT LANGUAGE IS BAKA(?)

APPARENTLY A FOREIGN ENTITY DOES.

YOU
YOU
YOU

Attached: 1546205443842.jpg (864x569, 67K)

for example in any other "forum" your dissenting opinion would have banned you or driven you out. Soon you would be downvoted or some respected hi-point members would have ganged against you asking the admin for your removal.
But here we are listening to you, me and thousands of lurkers, who might agree with your opinion. This is what makes this place worthy of saving.

Thats your problem. You see me and probably everyone else on this website as some faceless fuck glued to their screen. What if I told you that I am actually at work right now posting on my downtime before lunch. Everyday I go to work at a government job to even have a hope of "beating the system" and afterwards I go home to a loving family who does activities like walk our dog, go to the park, or play games together. I know I'm nothing special so I'm willing to bet there are other people exactly like me. This is why trump got elected. You left leaning centrists underestimated your coworkers and neighbors but now we are setting the record straight.

Also USA culture > Korean culture. At least when we had a civil war we were able to keep the entire country together at the end.

Yeah.

But also this.

People do tend to gravitate towards other people of like mind. But unlike leftist hug boxes we don't ban your faggot ass for coming here and posting your faggotry. Trying going on r/politics and post anything even remotely right wing.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A BUNCH OF BORED HOUSE WIVES AND PAID TROLLS TRYING TO START DIVISION.....

BAIT HOOK - RILL ROD

LOTS OF HATE BAIT

EVER READ THE ORIGINAL GENIE BOTTLE STORY(?)

THE GENIE MADE THE OUTSIDE WORLD LOOK BAD AND EVERYTHING IN HIS BOTTLE LOOK GOOD TO TRAP YOU IN.

MACHINE (BEAST NETWORK) CERTAINLY MAKES PEOPLE'S PICTURES LOOK WAY BETTER THAN WHAT MOST OF THEM LOOK IN PERSON.

AND WE ARE ALL MOTHS TO THE FLAME.

BLACK SUN DREAM CATCHER JINN BOTTLE.

A symptom of schizophrenia is typing babbling words with cap locks on. Not that I can tell you what to do but I'd see someone.

All THE UNCLEAN PEOPLE AND THE QUEERS (LBGTQ) HAVE SERIOUSLY BEEN SHOWING SIGNS OF THE PLAGUES LISTED FROM EGYPT.

BED BUGS IS A 3RD WORLD BUG LINKED TO BATS AND CAVES IT IS A BIBLICAL PLAGUE CHECK CALL TO THE PEST CONTROL AGENCIES.

MRSA STAFF INFECTIONS BOILS IS A BIBLICAL PLAGUE CHECK PRISONERS IN PRISON AND THE HOSPITAL'S.

13TH FLOOR IS BEEN GOING MISSING IN THE REAL WORLD...

The LORD UNWRAPPED MY HEAD

I HEARD HIM HE SAID THY NAME IS LIKE A LION'S ROAR BACKWARDS 6TH LETTER = RAH ...

HE IS HERE

HOW MUCH PROOF DO PEOPLE SERIOUSLY NEED(?)

WHAT DOES A WITNESS DO(?)

I HAVE THE LAMP STANDS....

THE LORD HIS SELF IS THE TESTAMENT FETAL POSITION HE IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL.

HURRICANE KATRINA THEY DO VOODOO THERE

VOLCANO IN MEXICO THEY DO SANTA MADRA VOODOO THERE.

FIRE IN CALIFORNIA NO TREES WERE HARMED....

CALL OF SANDHEDRIN = WEATHER MOTHER NATURE

HURRICANE HARVEY WAS PROBABLY LOOKING FOR GW WAR PIG BUSH AND KATRINA SURVIVORS AND PROBABLY TRYING TO WASH OFF THE QUEER CROSSWALKS IN HOUSTON.

WHAT STATES MADE LAWS AGAINST THE HOMELESS CHECK WEATHER THERE AND FOR THE PLAGUES LISTED FROM EGYPT

MATTHEW 25:35-40 THE LEST OF THESE ARE THE VAGRANTS AND THEY BEEN KILLING THEM IN AMERICA THE PROMISED LAND

youtu.be/BRLMA-lYorg

MASTER A BIBLE

AMERICA IS TRUE ISRAEL NOT THEIR MIDDLE EAST DECOY

Jow Forums is a board of peace

This board its just cringy material and fuel to retards who jerk off to
guns. Nothing new.

The fact that we tolerate you posting here even though we disagree with you proves that it's not an echo chamber. Absolutely no one is downvoting you into oblivion or trying to ban you.

The DAILY SACRIFICE...

WE ALL SACRIFICE TAXES FOR PEOPLE ON WELFARE.

THEY GOT FOOD ASSISTANCE EARLY IN FEBRUARY AND WERE TOLD TO BUDGET IN CASE IT RUNS OUT.

TRUMP IS LUCIFER THE LAWLESS ONE

NO ONE REMEMBERS TRUMP SAYING RFID CHIPS FOR EVERYONE AND JARED KUSHNER JUST HAPPENS TO OWN THE RFID CHIP BUILDING 666.

RFID CHIP= MAGNET
CERN= MAGNETIC FEILD

And NO ONE NOTICES ALL THE DAMN FOREIGN PEOPLE AND THEIR ACCENTS WALKING AROUND IN TEXAS....

RIGHT

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-19-45-56.png (1080x2160, 918K)

Your problem is your the revolting one. Go look in a mirror trash.

>free speech only means what is acceptable to my extremely narrow and limited myopic worldview!!!!

The only respectable answer so far

Not revolting enough. You still here, flat erff nigga

Well, you don't really have a choice but to tolerate it because this place has no moderation and no usernames and no downvote system; and I never said that's a bad thing. That's a good thing. However, it doesn't change the fact that most of the users here follow the same exact ideology, does it? The members of a platform are the ones who make it what it is, not really the format of it.

Korea has something like pol called ilbe, and it's the same exact issue. Although the format of the site is decent, and although the site produces some decent memes, the members all have the same political ideology and it's very extreme, which would make any rational person avoid it like the plague because it's not fun being in a political echo chamber.

There's the fucking door memeflag