SWEDEN WANTS TO IMPORT 10 MILLION MUSLIM CHINESE

YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT - 10 MILLION.
These poor fellas called "Uyghurs" with a turkic ethic group are getting being persecuted and threatened by Chinese people without any rescue from the outside world. But wait, the humanitarian superpower - Sweden, comes to the rescue and has decided according to the Migration Board that we should save these people and not just get rid of them .. We shall grant, or at least try to save ALL 10 million of those seeking asylum in Sweden..
>friatider.se/kinas-10-miljoner-muslimer-f-r-flyktingstatus-i-sverige
Legit thought the link was bs but just heard it on our official state enforced news channel. Its fucking real and happening.
I want to jump of this humanitarian wild ride guys.

Attached: 123124.jpg (226x223, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lboU9IeNBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden
hongkongfp.com/2019/03/19/practicing-islam-practically-forbidden-sweden-granted-refugee-status-uighurs-xinjiang-china/
foxnews.com/world/professor-hired-mercenaries-to-rescue-student-from-isis-after-he-said-he-would-not-finish-his-thesis
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/motion/utokad-rostratt_H602187?fbclid=IwAR23te_3h1yTvrKIZrhx6dNhb4ZHZqDfltI_IB55loid5P6JZ1gOJWZh3l8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you just vote for some rightwing politicians and problem is solved

the country exported goths, vikings, normands etc and it remains the cuckest DNA. disgusting

Blown
The
Fuck
Out
Enjoy your CMP swedecuck

Attached: download_20190315_182314-2-1-1.gif (128x111, 50K)

10million your country is FINISHED!

Attached: 1534971512578.gif (255x180, 450K)

Sweden should fuck off and mind it's own business.

ITS OVER

Based chinks

why won't Turkey take them?

>accelerationism

Expect more Brenton Tarrants

youtube.com/watch?v=4lboU9IeNBw
Can you take these politically correct Han Chinese lefty women too? They have been raised speaking English and will fit in your gynocentric globohomo paradise fine.

that's your country when you let women vote you cuck

Fuck. We really do need a wall.

all the good genes went to conquer abroad
the weak ones stayed behind

in some way i think they deserve it

Fuck. Time to close the border.

You guys had better start stringing up your politicians.

that's more people than the number of swedes globally, lmfao what a stupid government

Its illegal to have different opinion. You need Loisence from Government

They still have 1 mil syrian refugees on their border with us just waiting to swarm in and head westward

the funniest part is China wants to get rid of them anyway to save money on those camps so expect they'll just fly them directly to Sweden and tell them to fuck off.
You might as well tell the world "all prisoners get amnesty in Sweden, please send them all to us."
Fucking stupid Swedes.

Apparently the last Swedish elections were rigged pretty badly with (female) poll workers openly throwing out ballets for the Sweden Democrats (anti immigration party). Also in Sweden voting is very shame based, as in people at the polls can openly see which party you are putting your ballet in for.

Democracy was a mistake.

LET ME IN BROS

Attached: 23425.jpg (229x220, 9K)

ey guys instead of building a wall gank us i mean what is our goverment gonna do try to fight back?
top kek, Scandinavia UNITE

>China kills two birds with a single stone
>Retarded Gwalio, truly our greatest ally
wtf I love china now?

the only reason this is a problem is because i know those niggers will try to take cruise ships here

Attached: 1536785880618.png (1600x660, 145K)

wow swedes are gonna die 10 million is your entire shitty population

Have fun with your new Muslims.

SWEdEN No

Attached: all-is-lost.jpg (444x312, 39K)

election observers from the OSCE said the Swede election was worse than that of eastern European mafia states lmao.

How could Sweden even accommodate that many people? There is no way this is seriously being considered.

Race to the bottom! You Win!

Hmmm well swedes if they take away your voice how about you do something instead of whine on Jow Forums

Why is the left so dominant in the west? Obviously at least half of the people have right wing opinions, but most of the governments are leftist shills?

I hereby revoke your status as indo-germanic nation.
You failed your ancestors.
You should be ashamed.

subscribe to pewdiepie

I'd imagine they're only taking 1,000 to virtue signal.

Why sweden was always a zog whore? Historical reasons?

Attached: 1552530264886.jpg (812x810, 243K)

So you can fuck our countries as well? No. Unfuck your own one. We already struggle with our own. I do hope you make it, but seriously get to work!

Sweden is the cancerous limb is Scandinavia, there is no hope for a cure. Isolation and amputation are the only answers.
Your European status is revoked.

As of August 2018, the population of Sweden was estimated to be 10.2 million people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden

good, I have money on sweden falling before germany, gonna laugh all the way to the bank

How did you fags get from Viking DNA to Feminist Progressive Cucks is what I don't get.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x630, 105K)

Are you actually fucking retarded?

The plan to create a One World Government obviously

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They coud've at least imported the Hui, who converted to islam but are ethnically Han. Instead they're importing the turkoid central asian types ,lmao.

Does Sweden has constitution that limits Government power?

Attached: sweden.jpg (624x646, 66K)

A loisence the government will never grant you.

Attached: Skandi Apus.jpg (1024x868, 117K)

Hong Kong press seems pretty happy Sweden is taking the problem off their hands.

hongkongfp.com/2019/03/19/practicing-islam-practically-forbidden-sweden-granted-refugee-status-uighurs-xinjiang-china/

Attached: D1ECCB32-AC53-4F8E-BAA0-BE601D401337.png (750x1334, 285K)

nice try Leaf

F

Attached: Sad Cat.jpg (567x437, 45K)

Thatsa lot of people. More thAN the entire population of Sweden?

t. the country sustaining on oil and salmon

Oh shit, time to set up gun positions across the border.

at this point you might as well just dump them out into the backwoods and force them to build their own town lol

link or it didn't happen

fat herring munching cuck

you have two options KYS or move.
BTW, we're full here. We don't need people that let their countries go to shit come here and do the same thing.
Thank you have a nice day.

Attached: Sweden taxes paid.png (829x770, 1003K)

yes what could go wrong if we import the muslims that are having a hard time due to all the terrorism they were commiting

Attached: AECB984F-3024-4ABF-9A6B-4B698CE4057A.jpg (472x448, 25K)

Don't forget this actually happened

THEY'RE GOING TO DO IT

foxnews.com/world/professor-hired-mercenaries-to-rescue-student-from-isis-after-he-said-he-would-not-finish-his-thesis

>tldr swede teacher pays mercs to save a shitskin from ISIS

it's posts like this that make me really happy my great granfather left Sweden to come here
>10 million

Attached: kebabremover.png (618x797, 483K)

Hui are loyal Chinese. China is very tolerant of religion but not disloyalty. Country first then religion.

真主,瑞典是的

I know, I just find it funny that even in their obsessive need to virtue signal about flooding their country with muslims, they have to always pick the SHITTIEST possible muslims every time. Just like how they go with somalis, who make arabs look wonderful in comparison.

Don't you already have like 1 million? They are being persecuted for religion, wouldn't it make more sense to send them to a muslim country?

I mean there are rich countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and even Kuwait, who have good ties with UN.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

>is now a malmö pharmaceutical worker
LMAO

The population is only >10 million in Sweden already and then you want take on population greater than NYC. I mean where are they going to shit and eat, Sven?

Good. And when you guys are going to acept brazilians refuges too? Its not easy to live here you know, some aid would really help. I wanna that sweet neetbux from hard working woke whitos

if this actually starts happening, i'm not gonna accept it willingly. Trust in that.

No more fucking invasion of our country!

Let's hope someone like "The punisher" turns up and deals with the politicans who are responsible.

Attached: 2081431-the_punisher_v4_05___no_limits___07.jpg (632x696, 110K)

Attached: D85E4AAE-E8A0-407C-B916-888BC12DE377.png (639x1110, 254K)

How many times have Sweden ended up compromising national security and risking citizen's lives just to feel good about saving sandniggers?

Since when did Muslim countries accept refugees? The rich countries you listed didn't even accept Syrian Arabs, why would they accept Chinese Turks?

Please China don't let them get away. This time I hope china contain them.

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/motion/utokad-rostratt_H602187?fbclid=IwAR23te_3h1yTvrKIZrhx6dNhb4ZHZqDfltI_IB55loid5P6JZ1gOJWZh3l8
what came out of it ?

How many days in the last two decades?

in the homes of Swedes while the Swedes go live in the forests in Lapland and all eventually freeze to death feeling good about themselves.

>sweden 89% white down from 100% in less than 20 years
>lol that’s not good enough!
>imports another 10million which more than doubles the total population
>sweden will be at best 42% white by 2022
Jesus fucking Christ, literally worse than America, your importing 100% pure niggers at least US niggers are somewhat mixed. Combine that with the lowest white birthrate on earth, non stop terrorist attacks and rapes, with all of your women fucking niggers, and you’ll be lucky to have any whites at all

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

The OIC said that the Chinese were good boys who dindu nuffin. OBOR money goes away if you disagree with that.

Who is directly tied to Immigration policies in Country? Who does give this enomeous power to immigration services in Sweden that they can take as much people as they want and give them money as much as they want.?

>wouldn't it make more sense to send them to a muslim country?
>Sweden

Attached: oh-the-irony-ts-toomucie-33960611.png (500x493, 126K)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCK'S WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING SVEN GOD DAMN DUDE WHEN WILL YOU START A REVOLUTION OR SECEDE

Attached: Laugh.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I'm channeling for you, namefag. Protect your people, whatever the cost.

Attached: ima.jpg (788x390, 45K)

FUCK OFF SWEDEN

you are giving them a free pass into Europe

Fuck you Sweden.
Don't bring those kebabs on our border.

Attached: 1525198703386.jpg (1360x768, 136K)

What?

Could this be the straw the breaks the camel's back? RIP Sweden, hopefully your literal death can awaken what's left of Europe in time

Be the change you want to see, user.

Attached: 1548352705787.png (450x408, 195K)

They aren’t stupid, they want to exterminate them, and that’s exactly what they are doing. And best of all they will walk away free when their work is done. Off to the next country to massacre

fearless forecast and you are right.
>banana republic and global US hegemony will be over
true. balkanized north america (yes it includes Canada) is inevitable.

>elect the juden
>get the juden
what a concept

Sweden is run by jews feminists and atheists hell bent on destroying the white race and Europe. They openly admit to this.
When The people of Sweden bent over and let their elections become a openly corrupted farce in the ares it was all over for them.
And don't have any question about it, it is about destroying Sweden and all of Europe. This is the goal of the EU, its destruction and the annihilation of the white race as a whole..

Attached: sweden jew in charge.jpg (720x710, 62K)

Our lives are too comfortable still. Sure there might be roaming packs of feral niggers in the urban centers, but you still have a couch and a TV and you don't go there often. Why risk jail when you can just watch it burn?

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with Sweden

Attached: 1538403223464.jpg (477x479, 39K)

WHY ARE YOU SO CRAZY

YOU ARE NOT EVEN A BRAINWASHED ANGLO-AMERICAN RAPEBABY LIKE US

WHYYYYYYY

Attached: 32486472403_2d2631c56a_b.jpg (1024x576, 298K)

Sweden was shilled as utopia for decades. Now we know why

You gonna rather stay in here in a few years joão, most whites are probably gonna run to this place

I can't find any source to these news articles, anyone got a statement from sweden on this?

Attached: 1549629479678.jpg (499x572, 56K)

This. Everyone blames the Swedish women, but in reality they are doing all the work because the men are too cucked to even more a finger. Remove the Swedish men, and replace them with real men and problem solved....wait a minute...

Go Sweden!!

Attached: 1552661565685.gif (320x178, 3.82M)

So, when are you gonna do something about it, Swede?