THESE ARE FAKE

THESE ARE FAKE
they are from russian facial recognition site
this is some random russian guy

Attached: 1552643519620.jpg (1614x1044, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamie_elizabeth/status/1107037873805631488
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Bump

I already know this, he has no history, his facebook was made a couple months ago. This is an AI person, with a fake or a stunt double body. I AM NOT FOOLED BY ANY OF THIS. Soggy cunt.

is this fake?

Attached: choose.png (1080x960, 527K)

>op being this new to the point of literally bumping his own thread, as if that does anything.

Oof

This guy is 100 percent real, pics are not

You bet. It was the Russian collusion.

I am slav

It’s a big country

That explains alot

>advocates for a full overthrow of all known governments and killing of hundreds of millions to establish global communism
>(((BLUE CHECK)))

Why do liberals still pretend they aren't liberals?

I don't have any history, Facebook social media or shit like that. Plenty of people don't especially Jow Forums type people

What I am saying is they used a randomly selected nobody, and they used his image combined with AI and stunt doubles to create this shooting. It creates a much more reliable tragedy that can be milked however they want, for the most part. Variables exist but it's still much easier than waiting for some drunkard with an axe just to murder 1 Muslim and then get pummeled. You don't understand they are using AI, Mossad agents and sacrificing individuals with no real connection, and silence (kill) those who point it out. My life is in danger from typing this. I'll either be "sadly murdered by a home invader" or taken to a mental ward. Mark my words, this is not a joke

twitter.com/jamie_elizabeth/status/1107037873805631488

interesting, robot or MKULTRA drone?

Or the guy is a stock photo dude and part time model for "normie" roles.

You are just angry your sleepy non-country is now known not for LOTR landscapes but massacre.

i need the manifesto again pls

BAMP

Attached: AC517C7B-A761-464A-B7EB-4CB02A95433D.jpg (499x499, 54K)

Don't get me wrong I'm terribly saddened by that. However I believe, and in many intances know for a fact this has been done in other countries. Elliot rodger was groomed as a child to become a murderer and start off the incel hatred. I can't disclose too much information as I am afraid to put myself in real danger.. However the answers are out there, all you got to do is search for them. AI, clone people and kidnapped civvies are real and it's going on right now. They are contantly grooming people to commit acts like this, don't trust the elite and the government showmen

But he fired 2 blanks into the front windshield and that produced 3 tiny holes despite other pictures showing s clear unbroken windshield

you're like the typical disney bully trying to make fun of new people lol

The guy is 100 fake the pics are not

>1488
lmao she's been marked.

Go back to /x/ kiwi

To be honest with you, I did not look into that yet. I am usure if the deaths are even real, however what is certain that they will create fake death documents to "prove" real people died. It's totally messed up, don't believe anything that comes from our news, they are all in on it too

>anyone who doesn't have a faceberg and make their entire lives public information must be fake

Motherfucker, where do you think we are right now? A fuckton of people on Jow Forums and other imageboards refuse to use normalfag social media like that. /tv/ even makes satirical threads where they pretend they're police trying to track an user and disturbed by the complete lack of any traceable presence.

If you were to do a google search you wouldn't find jack shit on me except my professional licenses. And that's the way I like to keep it.

Remember her on the day of the rope

I sometimes edit the text to show normies what this type of cunt is actually saying
>pic related

Attached: Cunt.png (786x499, 88K)

Eliot Rodger didnt exist no blood midget underneath the blanket and a chick playing a rich very capable of getting dat putty dude The Ridger family is Time Life and was responsible for the Bergen belsen hoax

>My life is in danger from typing this.
You are in almost no danger. If you are right then are already planning the next phase, nobody cares if a few stragglers figure things out along the way.

>Everything is fake because I say so

What's it like to have schizophrenia?

Attached: 1552954086424.png (993x827, 410K)

>Everything is fake, even video and photos of him and the event from multiple parties
>The investigation is fake too
>Somehow it was all rehearsed/faked yet this "professional agency" makes a million mistakes only I can see and point out
>MOSSAD
>my life is in danger
>I might be taken to a mental ward

MOSSAD POSTERS WILL REALLY TRY TO CONTINUE TO CONVINCE IS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552954183254.png (631x919, 377K)

I am not saying we are all fake. I'm saying we are likely to be chosen to commit a terror attack, whether we are drugged or they threathen to kill our family or torture us. They use us and AI to make people like us do these thnigs, without this corruption terror attacks and white crime would be so much lower,. Just think abvout it for one second. It's all so clear, and the information can be found in various places, told in jokes as jokes are something AI and agents can't seem to understand as quickly.

The problem is, I can reach many people. I have many truthbombs (not literally bombs) that I can drop in various places IRL and on the internet. Real life footage of AI people being used, politicians asking their superipors how to act, and what to do. I have a lot of material and if I post it all I could be killed. In fact I believe they are watching me, they doubt anyone would believe me but soon as I post the evidence (which is coded in a way so they would know EXACTLY when I do it) They will send the hit out; Maybe they will do it earlier if they want to be safe, but hey it's not needed right now, so maybe I am safe. However I don't hold my tongue today

AI bots will post replies like this to derail my message and your attention. Wheather this poster is a real person, and AI or clone or agent or shill I can't say. They all work so I can't say which did it, it's like saying which brand of beer does a guy drink, who cares it is a beer and does the job. Be careful guys.

AI PEOPLE ARE REAL
CLONE PEOPLE ARE REAL
DRUGGED AND KIDNAPPED CIVVIES ARE REAL
FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ARE REAL
MOSSAD AND JEWISH AND AGENTS ARE REAL

Be careful everyone, just know we are being duped.

See a doctor, man.

Yep, sure thing bro. I'm definitely a bot.

Attached: elway.jpg (2652x2191, 918K)

I believe you

this attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

Go back to the gulag burrrris

u r a b-o-t

go to my room sexy

Sloppy job mossad sloppy job

Btw New Zealand is haven for pedophilia sra and judeo Masonic corruption hence the sheer amount of whistleblowers calling New Zealand child fucking savillean ways

I saw a pic of the windshield with 3 bullet holes. Although in the video it looked like he was using a shotgun on the windshield and I would think that would blow all the glass out. Maybe not though...

looks like the same guy to me

I'm says it's fake a total hoax and considering 38 out of 50 people they didnt even bother to fabricate backgrounds on they can eat shit modern investigation tracking world databases body claims etc the ignorance of shills is breathtaking btw Blanks in the shotgun

These people are legit schizo, just read their posts. Of course those images are real.

Yeah but when you watched hardcore Henry a couple years ago and then jerked off to deepfakes, no red flags came up for you? You dense faggot.

That's rich. See a doctor? You think I wouild willining do something so stupid, a doctor would only pump me on drugs to numb me and harvest me as a test subject because I understand abut the AI people, and the clone people. It's something that I need to share with everyone but no one takes me seriously., I can't believe on Pol people would treat me like this WAKE UP to the bacon and smell the fact of AI and clone and stuny double and also the kidnapped people who get erased, fake people and fake identities. Fake passports and names, fake events, most of all the piblic events and occurances are either made up by AI, whch make sentients (Human beingss) believe it, or it's been staged with real people, AI people and agents. You are a fool to believe otherwise or you are one of them.

What Nationalists wouldn't attack Muslims, White nationalists have one enemy and they aren't Islamic

What if the whole thing was planned as a way to ban Australia from the internet?

It's clearly the same guy
Nice try Ivan

I said I believe you

>whites aren’t humans

No debris no glass shatter close impact slug or wad would have been 2 in similar area cracking shatters splinterfrom hell nope we get to see a smudge from blank powder

Then pictures showing an intact windshield

Then it was only 2 shots where is the 3rd he never shot a 3rd that implies photographic buggery the glories post fact edited the picture but screwed up because although he they are evil as fuck and have wizard skills they are too complicated not to fuck up.

Thank you, I will keep posting on various threads untiul more people are believe me. Goodnight

I see nothing random about that big fat jewish nose he got from his jewish parents. Stop trolling....

windshields are coated and held together on both sides with a plastic layer. Bullets dont shatter them.

Op confirmed brainlet

based vodka bro

keep digging boys, threads on this shit are being pushed as

"Don't take this guy away as a white warrior"
by the Momo.

Through deceit they war.

>url has 1488
is this a sign?

Who is this?

Fuck off, Turkish rape baby

exactly. honestly, would it be hard to find Russian jew and offer him retirement cash$$$ to play character for little bit and then silently release him from a prison later when storm blows over? Bottom line is, no Nazi would do it without mentioning the JEW. that's why it is FAKE as FUCK.

Girlfriend or fling of the Kebab Remover

god speed based kiwi

>Be desperate Mossad shill
>Nobody believes you that you are the mastermind
>Nobody reposts your epic maymays
>They praise Brenton Tarrant as hero
>"Wait a minute, they like Russians"
>Get on Russian proxy
>Get laughed at
>rope.gif

>not the same guy
ilLomInUty cOnfIrmEd
sLopPy jOb maSsoD

Attached: 1552692559004.png (800x528, 731K)

this
This "schizo" reply is lazy and whorish. Can only be posted by paid cunts or absolute retards

yuuup

Attached: 1552891422995.png (889x889, 197K)

There aren’t going to be old pictures of a deep-cover Mossad agent online

The poster below is mossad

>mfw no fb and traceable internet imprint by my real name
>mfw people would think I'm not real if I ever get recognizable

Attached: 86543859431195.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>twitter.com/jamie_elizabeth/status/1107037873805631488
Antifa is sperging out about Camp of the Saints by Raspaill, top fucking kek

I don't have a facebook, twitter, instagram, or any of those cypto-kike accounts.
I am literally a living Mossad Agent according to OP

North Macedonia isn’t even a real place

I didn't say that
I am just saying that for the lack of real pictures of Brenton some channer reverse searched the screen from the video and used photos of his Russian lookalike

"a war between those that are human and those who choose to be white" cheeky whore, someone tell her she needs to learn to code.

Attached: fuher_approves.jpg (618x470, 74K)