At Stuyvesant High School, out of 895 slots in the freshman class, only seven were offered to black students...

>At Stuyvesant High School, out of 895 slots in the freshman class, only seven were offered to black students. And the number of black students is shrinking: There were 10 black students admitted into Stuyvesant last year, and 13 the year before.

>Attempts to diversify the schools without touching the test have failed. Neither the expansion of free test prep for minority students nor a new plan to offer the specialized high school exam during the school day made a dent in the admissions numbers.

well, Jow Forums? Why is it so?

nytimes.com/2019/03/18/nyregion/black-students-nyc-high-schools.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19 Breaking News, World News Multimedia.png (776x276, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/03/18/nyregion/black-students-nyc-high-schools.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being so indoctrinated into the "everyone is equal!!!!" Narrative that the obvious truth is still beyond reach for you

>only seven were offered to black students.
because those were the only 7 kids who scored high enough on the entrance exam

>nytimes.com/2019/03/18/nyregion/black-students-nyc-high-schools.html
Art & Design is way more selective and a much better school, those science schools never produced anything good, they're all scum timewasting do nothing check cashers who produce nothing

fpbp - brainwashing is a helluva drug
/thread
sage

merit based systems are raycisss

70% of the school is Asian btw

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-090115_Twitter.jpg (1440x1810, 708K)

>Attempts to diversify the schools without touching the test have failed.
Change the fucking test then, you bigot.

Did they remove Affirmative Action or are they so dumb they can't make it even with AA?

How's this for a far right tagline?
>Equal does not mean Identical

>Haberman
Sounds like it, acts like it.

God this makes me SO mad. I read an article about a woman suing walmart for discimination because only black hair care products were under lock amd key and it made me even more mad. And the fact that white liberal idiots want to change it makes me seethe.

>merit based systems are raycisss
those schools are mostly Asians because Asians cheat like crazy on the tests, they use remote earwigs and mics to get answers during the exams

>Change the fucking test then,
what for those schools suck and the only thing you are guaranteed to get from going there is more debt than you would have been loaded up with otherwise, none of them get good jobs for the select few who would have gotten the good jobs anyway

Nigger peg in a white and Asian hole. They don't belong in education. Sadly I would prefer they soak up the Jewish indoctrination and debt instead, but unfortunately white women is who modern education is built around.

Attached: 1529292836763.jpg (750x705, 86K)

>click image
>elite public schools

lol

why won’t these people let william of ockam rest In peace? why do they hate him so much?

>Yes it's a test, no its not an equal playing field
Isn't this just saying that blacks inherently do worse on the test? Why would that be the case? I doubt she hasn't inadvertently asked the same question of herself.

why always trying to science when basketball or army. lots of things negroids can do to and are better at.

>why not put tranny gender queer fur fags , where is muh representation

>Why would that be the case?
the test is difficult and you have to study for it, a lot of blacks have genetic disposition to low IQ from poor diets the pregnant mothers had, over many generations

She's saying blacks do worse on the test because muh white privilege.
Meanwhile, as a New Yorker who grew up in this same area, I can tell you what you already know, that the black students are just overgrown babies who don't take anything seriously. I knew plenty of black kids who were bright as hell, an unsurprisingly, they didn't hang out with those niggers.

>only black hair care products were under lock amd key
The funniest thing is that it's often automated by the inventory system to mark products prone to being stolen after reports are fed into it. It's likely not decided by a human and completely factual.

>in a white and Asian hole.
near 100% of those whites are jews

so what you are saying is that 7 likely more qualified Asians/Whites will have to give up spot for 7 Blacks who scored lower in entry level exam/SAT so they can have 7 token Negros running around? And you dont see a problem with that? Spaghetti.....?

>Best HS in NYC, strangely enough its a public school and its free, all you have to do is score well enough on the entry exam.
The city and state governments here have been trying to disassemble anything that works well here at breakneck speed. Shame, because Stuy and the 7 or so other specialized high schools were all fantastic options that a regular person could get into with some work.

Attached: Ooga Booga Intensifies.gif (480x344, 1.26M)

>Naaah.

What ever happened to trying to expose the fact that kikes get to take a different test with different easier standards than the goyim for college entrance exams? The one at Harvard supposedly hasn't changed in over ten years. The goy test changes every year.

Attached: 1534753926606m.jpg (832x1024, 134K)

Nigger they have black only colleges where they give black students all the petty shit they need to feel empowered and welcome and "among blacks" and even there the graduation rate is like 20% what the fuck more do you want how much more do we have to dance around the painful fact

>have been trying to disassemble anything that works well here at breakneck speed
what works well about those science schools? merrill achievement awards don't mean fuck, the college admissions only help the school get money from the feds and they game their stats heavily

those schools suck ass and have never produced anybody famous or wealthy

Al Pacino transferred out of those shitholes

I heard that in Muttland universities they have a racial quota, which means the pass grade to get allowed to the university depends on quota and blacks need to get like 200+ less points or so than asians to pass

thats lame but those colleges won't do much for you these days either

but yeah I used to run a crew that charged wealthy kids 5K to do the earwig routine during entrance to science schools and SAT

all the customers were Asians

>what the fuck more do you want how much more do we have to dance around the painful fact
we need to be open about how this happened and the role that slavery and diet had to play on how these people are in the modern age, a few generations of high protein diet for the pregnant women will do wonders so we'll have gas station attendants instead of criminals in jail

Just select a few and stick em in their own safe space and shut up about it.

obvious

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Yup. Never ever visit a nigger doctor in the USA.

never visit a doctor period, unless you're suicidal, good place to get killed

Why wast the money and time. Why not just come up with the dropout diploma and give it to blacks at middle school graduation and send them on their way. If they don't want to go to school stop wasting so much trying to force them.

you seem pretty ass blasted, did you get rejected from Bronx Science or something?

Attached: 1547014509547.jpg (1440x810, 165K)

It's not about giving blacks what they want, it's about white leftists solving "racism"

It had nothing to do with classic slavery. Look at black communities during Jim crow. Blacks wore suits and owned businesses, did well in black schools and worked at black owned industries. All of this collapsed when we tried to integrate them. They cannot function on white society.

Black kids are dumb. Shocking development.

WEll of course asians are so amazing and superior.

>prepping for a test
Lmao brainlets