WTF CUNTS!!!

TPG another one of the top internet providers in Australia blocked Jow Forums, the government is on complete shut down mode ....

Attached: 1552712048426.png (1366x763, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides
streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they don't want you apart of the discussion. Your masses would be able to think for themselves and frame by frame the video, and find out details about the shooter you otherwise wouldn't know. Like how he's a fucking kike that is 5'4' literally and has the ability to grow a jew fro. And just so happens to have visited israel and the middle east

Attached: 11111750-6819895-Tarrant_pictured_as_a_teen_will_never_comprehend_the_impact_the_-m-10_1552855556848 (633x710, 34K)

>tfw kiwis and kangaroos are finally leaving this shithole
Moot would be proud and it only took 50 lives

Attached: activate_it_moot.png (379x298, 97K)

TPG here checking in. So is this ISP ban going to permanent or is it temporary? Surely this isn't legal or they no longer care about hiding they're censorship agenda. Never let a tragedy go to waste, I guess

TPG checking in, fuck this. Has anyone called them?

Are they open?

What defines legality aside from might?

These fucking disgusting pigs. I just gave them a call, this block came in just as their help desk closed

TPG here as well and yeah they've done it. I've switched over to google DNS but I doubt that's safe to keep going long term.

This is not an ISP ban, the Govt has demanded this in response to the increased traffic to the chan’s in response to the shooting in Christchurch, the bans will be permanent.

Is tpg not banning Jow Forums? Getting nbn in about a week and thinking it might be a good idea to switch isps.

Websites blocked include

7+1chan
Jow Forums
Liveleak
Kiwi Farms
Zero Hedge
Dissenter
Bitchute
Mega | New Zealand File Sharing site
Lulz.com | This site was blocked because it criticised the NZ Government
Voat

citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides

Source that the government has called for it?

Pretty sure it was just a recommendation.

Fucking disgusting.

its for the best because obviously aussie are too stupid to understand memes , and think we're in a modern day crusade with muslims while completely ignoring the reason they're in europe the first place isarel/the US

Good, (((they))) are afraid, they are losing control.
Right now the ANZ government is behaving in a similar way of CHYNA.
Let's SHIT IT DOWN.

Do you have a source for it being permanent? I'm using TPG now and can still access Jow Forums but I expect it to take effect soon. When are they banning facebook? That's where I first saw the video shared

>shoting
Fake news!

Good. Maybe now we can get leafs fucking banned... sick of you faggots

Attached: 1548786314817.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Could American ISPs do something similar?

tpg is banning. iinet, Optus and Telstra too

The pic/collage of the manifesto is the full manifesto ? i heard it was 73 pages

Cant you cunt lads just use VPNs?

Yeah, i';m on iient atm and was banned some time during work today. I guess there's really no good choice, iinet used to be principled iirc which is why i went with them but they seem to not give a shit anymore.

Australians will be rare flags now lol

Of course we can but that's not the point

It takes less than a minute to change your DNS settings to get around the block. Like most things the Australian government does, it's lazy, it's half-assed, and mostly ineffective.

Attached: We'll be right back.png (1280x728, 1.53M)

Jow Forums block them all. Tor, opera's integrated one...

Set your dns to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 and remember:

Attached: naturalresponse.jpg (1200x1400, 350K)

Why should we fucking have to?

Are you cucks going to do something about this? The time is now.

Or will you bend over and take it like a good goy?

Attached: 3933DF9500000578-3827898-image-a-18_1475880279713.jpg (634x356, 37K)

Nah mate, I can't access the site at all. I don't think i'll be able to shitpost on Jow Forums ever again.

fuck you buddy

Attached: A64862DF-22DC-47C5-A1B1-200A01613430.png (750x1000, 1.04M)

Nah, they've said it's just temporary so it surely will be. It would be ludicrous to think that this is only the beginning.
Although i must say this unknown flag is sick.

Whats the point then?

ISPs are a private business and they can block whatever they want. You cunts have to get smart and create Long range wifi networks, encryption etc welcome to the cold world that we have to endure

This is all that dog Turnbulls fault. He created the office of E Safety and now some fucking roasty bureacunt E Safety Commisar gets to shut down whatever parts of the internet she objects to.
Julie Inman Grant.
She's on twitter.
And she's a mutt.

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#

No matter how many time they take it down it'll be the site they have to attack first

"We understand this may inconvenience some legitimate users of these sites, but these are extreme circumstances and we feel this is the right thing to do," Telstra networks and IT executive Nikos Katinakis said in a statement.

Vodafone said while blocking requests normally came from the courts or law enforcement agencies "this was an extreme case which we think requires an extraordinary response".

"While there were discussions at an industry level about this issue, this is a decision Vodafone Australia came to independently," a spokeswoman said in a statement.

Optus said it had blocked the domains after "reflecting on community expectations".

They're literally shutting it down.

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!.jpg (2040x3160, 658K)

A spokesman for the eSafety commissioner said she did not provide "any direction or advice to Australian ISPs in regard to the blocking of websites".

The office does not have the authority to direct ISPs to block domains but can take action to remove content shared on Australian-hosted websites.

It wasn't the safety commission

>Let's SHIT IT DOWN
Good, i had way too many bratwürste with sauerkraut, i'm gonna shit all over the place, just direct me where to go

Attached: 67857924542.jpg (1125x3775, 328K)

Oportunity for all Australians, read up on:

Jump Hosts, Exit nodes, VPNs, Deep Package inspection and with a little bit of work you will be shitposting again in no time!

>the government is on complete shut down mode ....
the government isn't even doing it

Some of those YouTube "dank memes/vines compilations" have started splicing in sections of the mosque stream. Top kek

Attached: 1552675809648.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

kys, schizofag or whatever we are call you autistic fucks these days. the levels of cope are off the chart with these "forensic" posting

Attached: 1552769113015.jpg (229x220, 7K)

link

I was so retarded I thought for 2 days it was some never before seen type of maintenance. Changing the DNS worked for 10 minutes then I had to change the ipv6 one too. Pic related is what shows up if you don't change DNS and you're dumb enough to have Telstra. Now there's a small pleb filter for Australians. For some reason can't post using 4chanx either.

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x862, 60K)

t muslim

Heh they mad bruh?

TPG here aswell just change your DNS boyos

Attached: 1552996307203.png (787x858, 222K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fucking peasant? I'll have you know I am a member of the G20, and I've been involved in numerous false flags in many countries, and I have over 6 gorillion confirmed kills. I am trained in cyber warfare and I'm the top shitposter in the entire fucking internet. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the 5 Eyes and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with a few keystrokes. Not only am I extensively trained in fascistic overreach, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the powers of New Zealand and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 23980234098.jpg (349x493, 44K)

SO GLAD I AM IN US
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Yes its possible, but they haven't done it yet. It's not against the law to block traffic altogether to certain sites.

kek

Attached: aussie.gif (399x369, 39K)