GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MSM ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Calling twitter out on their own platform. GOD I love this man.

Potential salt incoming, lads!

Attached: 2966CFA1-DD0E-48CC-9128-142C42EA41A6.jpg (750x647, 236K)

Attached: 5862D588-E432-47BD-87F6-09E762D5D56A.jpg (750x570, 258K)

>but capitalism works!

>MUH RUSSIA

Attached: 22DCDF60-3CFE-4B6E-9B2D-32E6DD43E1B5.jpg (750x733, 282K)

I wonder how many people take this schizoid seriously

No idea, but he posted the same thing twice, so he must be pretty serious!

Attached: 756534D2-CB16-4CB0-9131-3C88E01944E3.jpg (750x841, 379K)

You people still exist?

Look at this shithead faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-143029_Chrome.jpg (1439x2446, 1.58M)

>You people

Attached: 1oq37g.jpg (423x383, 19K)

what's wrong with private companies removing racist terrorists from their platforms? free speech means the government can't suppress your speech, not private companies that are letting you use their platforms..

>posting ((Ghoul-man))) tweets

>crying about it

donald trump has done nothing about censorship

donald trump will do nothing on censorship

why would there 'salt' over a boomers twitter tears?

Attached: based.jpg (1413x1057, 213K)

har har har

Attached: 1524030690207.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

They're public commodities and are no longer just "private companies". Nice try at spin, though.

>Realizes big tech is deplatforming his supporters
>Fear not, we will win anyway, just like we did before!
nigger do something about it you're the god damn president support your supporters

nigs btfo

Its not a private company there einstein. Its a public company and you can buy stocks if you wanted to.

>Guterman

not even trying anymore.

Attached: 1517925136040.jpg (429x410, 63K)

The rule of law doesn't matter anymore. We are in acceleration mode nown

Should lose his license if he has one, he has never talked to trump or any of his doctors and doesnt understand bants on a basic level

>I believe a man has mental disorders so I will mock him

The absolute state of this bug

>Guterman
>Not Gutter Man
Check your Privilege American!

NO U KURWA!

Attached: image-1147610-860_poster_16x9-uird-1147610.jpg (860x484, 56K)

Fuck fagbook, joogle, and nigger.

>Absolutely everyone is a liar, except me, the person that built an entire career on lies. Believe me!

Pic related.

Attached: 6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg (600x686, 106K)

>offering no solutions beyond we will win whilst mass deplatforming and censorship carries on unopposed is based!

Attached: 1536671838823.png (314x331, 9K)

MIGA forever

Attached: 1552537359915.jpg (1024x440, 256K)

BASED TRUMP DOING NOTHING BUT WHINING LIKE ALWAYS

His the president, why doesn't he just send them all to prison as traitors. Makes him look weak

i wouldnt be surprised if he was non practicing.

Attached: Brexit-lol-liberals-dumb.jpg (816x1648, 404K)

I'm fairly sure a diagnosis without examination is considered a highly unprofessional

>frotterism
begone frots

Trump is a faggot. Those corporations are shitting in your people, do SOMETHING REAL for once instead of the usual shitposting.

Please boss Trump, send in seal team six.

Attached: 1552489381872.jpg (1600x1000, 341K)

True that it happened. I saw it all but I still like Dems.

I like Trump but i want to puke when he tweets like some millenial faggot "soooo"? Really? Fuck. This makes my faggy libtard relatives right about him sounding like a goddamned tard

"Calling out" is for nobodies. Presidents act, unless they're useless faggots.

wow it's like Trump isnt the next hitler like they all said he was.

Well he needs to achieve something (anything) if he doesn't want to run with 'please clap' as his 2020 slogan.

RADICAL
LEFTIST
TERRORISM

we have to say it and destroy it, folks

Naw, everyone already jumped ship with this kike

Attached: yo lil don don.jpg (803x804, 150K)

That’s a misrepresentation of the truth. It’s a public company, but it’s not public sector.

>We need to break up and regulate MSM and big tech, Donald. Then we can have more competition and less censorship. Remember these words, Donald.

Attached: teddy roosevelt.jpg (220x311, 14K)

wow maybe you should do something about them you fat retard

>whoever doesn't defend me 100% is far left
What a faggot.

He's not wrong you retard. All of those companies are factually far left. Plebbit might more your speed chief. Alternatively you could suck start a shotgun so we could have one less shitskin in the world

Trump curse is real

Attached: D06DF8FD-0F3A-4C71-B935-0635856A78C6.png (750x1334, 2.32M)

>sign the online petition

its year 9102 and some faggots still fall for this meme

>posting the edited picture
user i...

Attached: 1549295226003.jpg (1280x720, 456K)

Those platforms are all far left, but how is someone like Trump much different? If Twitter is far left, Trump is just regular left. They all support the same policies, Trump just has a softer stance on it.

Starting to wonder if Trump is really a Jewish puppet, or if he just doesn't realize he's president. Maybe the President really is just a figurehead, and has no real power.

Zion Don still doesn't seem to understand he has power and can change things, and instead tweets out his impotence.

Look at those evil Jew eyes. It's just a dead soulless monster.

Attached: 800px-Jeffreyguterman[1].jpg (800x1200, 196K)

Are you fucking braindead? He's literally admitting there's a problem with censorship by Big Tech, and his only retort is "we're gonna beat them anyway".

He refuses to fucking bring these corporations to heel. Just these empty boomerisms like "pick yourself up by your bootstraps and do better, BUCKO"

This! Trump is a complete cuck who acts tough on twitter so his retarded base thinks he is actually doing something. some much for art of the deal. so much for thinking we were electing a fighter. fukin pussy

Classic, a schizo kike calling other people crazy.

>whining about twitter on twitter

Free speech does not extend to private companies? Why does trump not just start his own twitter? If everything is how he says it is his new twitter would out grow real twitter over night

If there's any use to trump it's labeling all media as evil and corrupt and therefore all anti white shit they push is easy to reject now.

trump is a complete disappointment. who would have thought a man could be such a pussy? how is it even possible? trannies have more testosterone than this cuck

another kike

Why doesn't he just force big tech to allow free speech? He's the goddamn president, and the FCC is entirely under his purview. He also has a head of the FCC, Ajit Pai, who is literally willing to start treating big social media monopolies as public utilities that cannot discriminate. Ajit even fucking mentioned what happened with Daily Stormer. The entire system is there and read yto go, it's just Trump being an incompetent boomer who refuses to actually act on anything.

And a sea of retards falls for this shit because apparently "owning the libs" on twitter is all that matters

Not when Google moves their servers to china you idiot

you know you're a fucking shill when you hashtag a mental disorder

Again, a formal medical diagnosis cannot be made without having a personal connection with that person. Media is hardly a fair ground for that

>still doesn't force big tech to respect free speech

Trump is done. Almost all the mayor voices supporting him last time are not around anymore for re-election because they all got banned.

I'm so glad he doesn't squeal or give a fuck about New Zealand shooting, and I'm 100% positively sure he admires our guy.

This is faith telling me, and somehow I believe it more than I believe proofs.

God bless Trump and his kickstarting the Race War.

Retards still support Zion Don in 2019? Voting doesn’t matter retards you’re fooling yourselves if you think “conservative” politics ever managed to conserve anything

>BTFO by another tweet complaining about them
Trump is now just another dumb boomer bitching about things online, he will never do anything about it

why don't they shut off his twitter?

I laughed irl

Does he capitalize the R every time he types his name because it's a word for a butt?