Uhhh guys

why the FUCK can't I and many others access this board on our phones? is this the great purging of phoneposters?

Attached: 1492224348314.jpg (246x232, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides
streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: itover.gif (344x382, 168K)

can someone please hold me?

Attached: images444.jpg (229x220, 13K)

Attached: 1552840447173.png (256x256, 78K)

Attached: ahblooblooo.jpg (236x234, 10K)

Attached: 1516395593004.png (454x453, 73K)

Attached: 1499177120_1436532198058.gif (366x420, 3.64M)

I'm American! There was a similar thread to this yesterday and many people from all over seem to be having this problem. Not quite sure what it means, but I've got a bad feeling about it.

Attached: 1552972405931.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

BRUH the fuck the aussie I replied to just up and disappeared. I'm freakin' bros....

I was having the same problem. Came out of nowhere. Pages just won’t load. Restarted phone and it stopped. Very strange.

this attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

I've restarted my phone many times and it's still a problem.

what i'm wondering is why the fuck people aren't discussing this? there's been maybe three threads about it and it seems to be affecting many people, so what gives?

Websites blocked include

7+1chan
Jow Forums
Liveleak
Kiwi Farms
Zero Hedge
Dissenter
Bitchute
Mega | New Zealand File Sharing site
Lulz.com | This site was blocked because it criticised the NZ Government
Voat

citizensagainstidiocracy.com/93/internet-censorship-in-australia-and-new-zealand-who-decides

Things hanging for me

The glowies are plugging into the matrix

Yeah I'll miss you aussies for sure but my point is that I'm not australian and I'm having some issues!

was having issues yesterday, thought it was my wifi

my laptop is completely fine, but both browsers on my phone get stuck loading threads and effectively break the page.

what a bunch of thin skinned fags. no concept of free speech at all in the anglo countries.

Attached: free-speech.jpg (1190x1234, 179K)

phone works fine. sprint network

they are scraping user data. be advised.

from individuals or the whole site?
you're freakin me out bud

No problem on my end

I will say this ONE MORE TIME:

>SHUTTING DOWN THE CONTAINMENT BOARD
WHAT ABSOLUTE MADMEN THESE ISRAELIS MUST BE.

Same, I’m using a different browser now and it works fine

Fuck new zeland

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#

I’m currently posting from my phone gaiboi

firefox it is, then

Using your phone to access the internet is niggertier.

I thought it was just chrome acting weird, but it’s happening on all browsers I try while phonefaging

Nigga some people have jobs. We can’t all be sitting in front of our computers in Orr basement on a Tuesday morning.

Brave browser on phone works for me. No problems at all.

firefox is functioning too

Any suggestions on iPhone browser apps to use?

Brave is God Tier

Attached: 1552962062910.png (3392x4250, 1.89M)