Is this the moment when the rule, the left can't meme, began negatively affecting Trump memes?

Is this the moment when the rule, the left can't meme, began negatively affecting Trump memes?

Attached: 1550661032483.png (967x720, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NRtvqT_wMeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He did ban bump stocks but he didn't do any of that other stuff, in fairness. Kind of dumb to drag up an old tweet and accuse him of pushing policies that he did not ultimately push for. There's also a greater political context where he is just one guy in a system of checks and balances, so I dunno.

The thing about Trump is that he's still the Democrat he always was.

It's just that the Democrats had become so radical that he effectively became a Republican.

So...You will have to be 21 to buy a gun...but you get handed one at 18 if your in the military.

Makes sense. To idiots.

>he did infringe, but...
>that tweet is 13 months old
Nice damage control. Show me some fresh Trump memes.

>I share my opinion
>NICE DAMAGE CONTROL.
IDK what the deal is with this type of attitude. I told you how I felt about the matter, you insufferable faggot. I'm allowed to feel however I want about it, but people like you who oppose him with such zealous dogma and sperg out whenever someone thinks critical, or points out the reason and sense of a situation really motivate me to go and vote for him again in 2020 more than ANYONE. That's all I can say.

Instead of typing all that out you could have just posted some save-worthy, recently made Trump maymays and proved me wrong.

Literally everytime I don't hear anything about Trump for a while I start to say "Hmmmm, I'm not really on the Trump Train anymore" and then I see faggots like you just ignorantly shilling your agenda and sperging out whenever someone shares a reasonable, critical thinking point of view and literally I think to myself "Yup. This is why I support the guy"
Just fuck off, man. Fucking retards like you ARE actually the people that WON him the election in 2016 and you're STILL too stupid to understand why. You're STILL too stupid to understand WHY people hate you so vociferously.

Huh? this doesn't even make any sense. Now you have an issue with the length of my response? You're pathetic. It's truly sad.

that is a sensible approach. i agree with retards should not own weapons. age of 21 makes sense since you Burgers cant even buy beer before that.
bump stocks meh, idc.

I love how every fucking politician is pushing for background checks meanwhile we already have background checks. I've literally filled out a dozen background check forms in my life. For EVERY gun I've ever bought. And yet at least two of these shooters passed background checks they should have failed! Why don't we fix the problems in the system we already have, why don't we try enforcing the laws that are already on the books?

WE NEED BACKGROUND CHECKS!!!!1111111

we already fucking have extensive background checks....seriously it's almost like the people who know the LEAST about guns and about existing gun laws are the ones trying to make policy about it..

Where did all the good Trump memes go?

Official Thread Theme: youtu.be/NRtvqT_wMeY

This is what I mean. Like this shit doesn't even make any sense. Nothing you guys say or do ever makes any sense. Are you TRYING to get me to feeling MORE support for the guy? Cuz that's ALL you're doing right now, is motivating me and prob other people reading this retarded shit to go out and vote for him in 2020 because he at least keeps the lunatics, sociopaths and emotionally incontinent people in our society (like you) at bay.

>raise age to 21
what about the Militia Act which says everyone above 17 (to 45) is in the Militia?
also that amendment which says everyone is in the militia because no discrimination based on x, y and z.
how can you have an age limit on buying a weapon, surely that is Infringing at its most basic.

Art of pushing the deal to the brink, then knocking down and watching it crash into ruin never to be resurrected

>it's almost like the people who know the LEAST about guns and about existing gun laws are the ones trying to make policy about it..
It's almost like the people who know the least about everything are the ones make the policy. Welcome to democracy.
Take the neocameralist pill

It's a simple question, every word of it single syllable.

Attached: 3paC5O.gif (320x180, 2.62M)

ban dual citizens from gun ownership, no jew should have access to firearms

You're so stupid and incoherent that I literally have no idea what you're even trying to get it.
I'll see you in 2020, that is all that matters now.

peculiar, & ironic, isnt it OP?

Attached: blue-states-high-murder-rate.gif (905x723, 486K)

>February 2018
I remember when he said mexico woupd pay for the wall too.

I can tell you're from reddit because you'll type out a bunch of bullshit to people who give 0 fucks about you

>You're from reddit
>Literally a 3-4 year old joke on this website, now being appropriated by the left, like every other meme that the right created, because nobody on the left has an original thought in their brains.
Surely this will win the election for Democrats!

Alaska always looks so comfy. There's got to be a catch.

And thou, fell Spider of the North!
Stretching thy giant feelers forth,
Within whose web the freedom dies
Of nations eaten up like flies!

Attached: 1549129881166.jpg (750x537, 125K)