Leaf Political Candidate Resigns over Online Comments about Muslims

Is she /ourgirl?

calgaryherald.com/news/politics/ucp-candidate-caylan-ford-resigns-after-controversial-online-comments-surface

Attached: 6186A9B1-F024-42C0-B1FB-7CAE6E42A270.jpg (1242x1536, 771K)

Our country is fucked if that is what caused her to resign.

you should see the stuff that surfaces about the local politicians here in northern ireland.

one of our leaders ran the IRA.

>fight double standards
>fight polarization
>get thrown under the bus

It's clear what these clowns want, and it's not good for anybody but themselves.

Attached: 1548915418952.png (1795x1795, 878K)

no
Statement from Caylan Ford:

I am and have always been committed to combatting the forces of hatred and division, and strive to treat all people with compassion and with understanding. I have dedicated much of my life to advocating for the human rights of marginalized minorities, and will continue to defend human dignity and seek understanding in an increasingly polarized world.

It’s absolutely fucked how everyone in the media is bent over with ass cheecks spread for Islam, as if any observations about Islam are the worst hate crime imaginable.

Attached: 3B0C48CE-FABF-4C80-AF92-F5386D16F749.jpg (737x787, 266K)

Attached: 430DAA0B-21AC-4AC2-997B-7747CB12B63D.jpg (1024x869, 169K)

I am willing to bet that she has a black grandparent or great-grandparent.
Physiognomy never lies.

>not doubling down on the comments to ride a wave of Islamophobia all the way to Prime Minister
>cucks out and resigns
Not our gal.

or you can go all out
when they accused martin mcguinness of being in the IRA he was like 'I'm the commander motherfucker do you wanna die bitch? hahaha'' then he got elected every year in a row after.

>heterosexual
my sides

Attached: 1552832926736.jpg (682x600, 144K)

islamaphobia is the new anti-semitism

Exactly, there are times when one must stand up for their words, not be afraid of them

I wonder if, during the Roman empires, the bored housewives of wealthy senators would feel like that towards the barbaric hordes that populated some European regions.

You know they had dirt on her, or they may have even threatened her family

If she were /ourgirl/, she wouldn't be running for office - that's a man's job.
Her job is to stay at home and make white babies.

She cute

>dark hair
>light eyes
>anti-mudslime comments

I think I've found my fetish.

Lets adopt her

god she's beautiful