Why do you hate Islam when the ideal pol society is exactly like Islam?

Why do you hate Islam when the ideal pol society is exactly like Islam?

>inb4 I hate shitskins

Brenton and a lot of you here have said you don't hate poos, or other ethnicities but only Islam.

Attached: images (2).jpg (610x343, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_von_Leers
youtube.com/watch?v=4Mutu-P7_NA
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/10/democrat-ilhan-omar-uses-anti-jewish-smear-about-money-she-might-as-well-call-us-hook-nosed/
wilsonquarterly.com/quarterly/fall-2014-the-great-wars/the-swastika-and-the-crescent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Silence is admission of guilt. You ARE a lot like Islam, you just dont want to admit it. Especially after this attack. The white ISIS

If this slides, it is confirmed.

nice quads.
they force their religion on others

It's what pol wants to and hopes to do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_von_Leers
Islam is the real religion of europeans. FUCK JEWS
ofc it will, the JIDF has gained full power over Jow Forums since Drumpf2016

Attached: Omar Amin.jpg (539x798, 61K)

Because Islam commands circumcision, which is retarded. Also checked.

Attached: circumcision how bad things really are.png (450x350, 271K)

then you should hate the USA aswell

>9999
fucking wasted
muslims are enemies of europe
jews are enemies of mankind

>muslims are enemies of europe
hmm

Attached: 2w993c0.sport_.jpg (993x559, 68K)

>pol has an ideology
nahh

No, I definitely hate shit skins. Get the fuck out of my country, asshole.

Fake quote, Moshe

Attached: 2220622.png (500x500, 389K)

>ideal pol society
Weird. It's almost like, oh, I don't know, Jow Forums isn't a single person.

It's only because we are different. And I don't blame you for hating us, but if Brenton gets what he wants, then pol society will resemble Islam.

Emphasis on family, traditional values, no degeneracy, no thots.
Circumsion is healthier.

>a lot of you here have said you don't hate poos, or other ethnicities but only Islam.
Do some introspection and you'll figure it out.
What people say indians are bro tier? The ones that don't suffer indian immigration. Some countries do, and they hate them. But overall indians usually don't spread all over the globe.
Here almost no race is safe from the bants and racial slurs or hate threads, but most people don't really complain about chinese. Why? If they actually emigrate to almost every country? Because they don't bother or ask for special rights.
Muslims though... They're relentless and have no respect and always play the victim if you try to point it out. I had mad respect for muslims until I had to suffer them every single day.

>shit skins

Attached: White muslim family.png (780x520, 810K)

>Circumsion is healthier.
cognitive dissonance

>exactly like Islam?
Except with no sandnigger religion and no sandniggers. So nothing like Islam.

That's understandable. But you hate the invaders on your land. The point is that the ideology itself is close the pol's beliefs. I don't blame you for hating Jamal or Rashcid, totally understandable.

But because of this guys like myself suffer. I'm a doctor but I have been told to go back.

>This is why I make constant reference to Hindu symbols and our common ancestors with India; the Aryans

You should go back. Make your home country less of a shithole by being a doctor THERE. We have enough doctors in the west, GO BACK.

- hates jew
- enslaves women
- rapes

pol
- hates jew
- ignores womeen
- does not rape

got u there mudslime

Based. Some of you should check out the work of Rene Guenon, later called Abd Al wahid yahya. He goes into detail why Islam is the best choice.

Attached: download.jpg (142x144, 3K)

no, because pol tries to persuade with the truth or as close as it can get to it. Islam lies

Napolean sent the Jews to Palestine so that we could one day have a place to expell all the Jews.

It's going to be the greatest war of all time but hear me now

NEO-FRANCE DOES NOT ACCEPT INFANT MUTILATION.

/VOORMAN

Attached: napoleon-and-the-jews-1806-tt-width-631-height-564-crop-1-bgcolor-ffffff-lazyload-0.jpg (631x564, 173K)

Being a doctor there is a nightmare. A doctor can't fix the country.
If you can murder, rape isn't far away.

Look, I respect Hitler, I dont mind killing gays or other religions, but blacks aren't ok man.

Yeah, pol never lies. That itself is a lie.

>religion

when did pol use large scale lying to further it's cause?

René Guénon died on Sunday, January 7, 1951; his final word was "Allah".

Johann Von Leers: Mohammed's hostility to the Jews had one result: Oriental Jewry was completely paralyzed. Its backbone was broken. Oriental Jewry effectively did not participate in [European] Jewry's tremendous rise to power in the last two centuries.

why are white european muslims so fucking based?

Attached: Aryan Islam.jpg (1280x855, 62K)

>blacks aren't ok man.
BASED
fuck niggers

>Being a doctor there is a nightmare. A doctor can't fix the country
Yeah, but if all the doctors and engineers flee a country, that isn't going to help it. It will always stay a shithole. Which is actually the main reason why the US does this. Take all the world's engineers and doctors to make everyone else weak.

no,

raping and murder is a big leap,

look at prisoners who rape vs murder,
thosee who rape often have a harder time because the crime is done against a woman

Fake quote from a book published in 1969 that has been debunked a million times here.

Blacks and boomers are the worst people in my experience.

They are not white. and in white countries. Doesn't matter what religion they are.

The based levels of muslims doesn't seem to fucking stop
cringe

Attached: The Jew fears this.gif (500x220, 3M)

I cant tell if those are his wives or daughters or both

“A white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.” - Muhammad. Follow your prophet dipshit.

so Ilhan Omar supports white Nazi supremacists? lmao... that actually makes sense(?):

youtube.com/watch?v=4Mutu-P7_NA

breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/10/democrat-ilhan-omar-uses-anti-jewish-smear-about-money-she-might-as-well-call-us-hook-nosed/

ur actually making me kind of jealous... how r u having this much fun?

Attached: 1428686137312.jpg (460x460, 28K)

t. José Juàn

Attached: 1552051774645.jpg (640x642, 73K)

but blacks have no piety so the prophet was right in the end: FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: WHITE ISLAM.png (782x428, 8K)

Jews = smart sneaky subversive tribe from the desert, Muslim = dumb in your face subversive tribe from the desert, Hitler used Muslims because the west turned their back on him why didn't he convert? Why was he more interested in reviving German paganism, he merely respected the will of Islam and how easy it is to create men of war.

You know it

Attached: my dream.png (733x702, 23K)

ok kek u got me there man

the anti-islamic movement is a zionist movement. it has nothing to do with the far right.

If only my countrymen could see this.

Attached: Heilige Koran.jpg (4032x2832, 3.94M)

>Ahmed qoutes him
lol

.thread

Attached: cesar belief.png (1000x512, 695K)

Fair analyse. In that case Muslims would never serve a pagan movement, and the tide would have turned against Himmler. Clearly, there's no warrior essence to draw from Paganism.

Attached: 1551216555064.jpg (1080x1140, 120K)

Blacks don’t believe in selective breeding so they made themselves shit.

I like a few blacks but those were because of Islam or Christianity. Blacks left to their own are shit, similar to how an Arab or a white on their own are shit, just less of the latter since Africa hasn’t even left past the Stone Age.

Nice fake quote. Stop spreading that crap

Attached: 1552833987636.jpg (308x450, 25K)

k den

Attached: IMG_20190117_151453.png (360x362, 179K)

>After the war, Eva Braun’s sister, Ilse, remembered Hitler's frequent discussions on the topic, repeatedly comparing Islam with Christianity in order to devalue the latter. In contrast to Islam, which he saw as a strong and practical faith, he described Christianity as a soft, artificial, weak religion of suffering. Islam was a religion of the here and now, Hitler told his entourage, while Christianity was a religion of a kingdom yet to come — one that was deeply unattractive, compared to the paradise promised by Islam.

wilsonquarterly.com/quarterly/fall-2014-the-great-wars/the-swastika-and-the-crescent/

This

He did have at least some admiration for Islam, but you guys are in permanent denial mode.